• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Avatar Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
If you are having custom avatar problems, please post here and I will look into it for you.
-gid

*edit* only premium members get custom avatar, so please do not ask how to get a custom avatar in this thread!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Gideon, will my custom avatar be working again soon? No rush, I don't really mind the one I'm using now.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
i just need to know how to use a custom avatar
If you are a premium member, you can change your custom avatar via your usercp at any time. For more information, go to http://smashboards.com/premium.php

Gideon, will my custom avatar be working again soon? No rush, I don't really mind the one I'm using now.
since you switched back to a default avatar, I can't find what your custom one was. Can you post a pic of it please?
Thanks,
Gid

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I switched to a default avatar because I had a red "x" where my avatar was supposed to be. I don't actually have that picture anymore of what I had, and I'm not certain I could find it again. Can I just take this opportunity to select something different?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Sure, but in the future just leave the red x, because as long as you keep that I can recover it.
gid

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Thanks Gideon. I sent you a private message with my request. And Ryoko, thanks for the offer, but I like to do things on my own. I already had an avatar in mind.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
lost my avatar after i lost my premie status

here is the avatar:

and here is its URL:
HTML:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1087/marthandroycopyvy8.png

Sneakyxhandz

Smash Rookie
hi i'm new and i just wanna see if i can put my custom avatar too... I dont know if i already have it on =/ i know i put it as something

TGM

Smash Lord
i was a premium member but when it ran out my avatar went away from under my name. BUT, its still at the top of my screen where it says "Welcome,TGM."

http://smashboards.com/customavatars/avatar48738_1.gif

thats what it is. i did not save it on imageshack or photobucket. so could you sign into my name and take care of it please?

And i really was a premium member. you can check your records if you need to. please help me out.

PS: my custom title went away too........can you add it back? "TGM Combo"

or do i have to be premium again?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Wait you have to pay to become premium? I thought it was a title that one earned. That's stupid, who's going to be ******** enough to pay just have your own clip art and title (*looks around at fellow bloggers*). This is disheartening. I guess I'll never have that smash squirtle avatar. Awe.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wait you have to pay to become premium? I thought it was a title that one earned. That's stupid, who's going to be ******** enough to pay just have your own clip art and title.
A lot of people actually. And you aren't buying anything, you're donating to the site to help keep us afloat.

I guess I'll never have that smash squirtle avatar. Awe.
Never know, check out our avatar submission topic!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Wait you have to pay to become premium? I thought it was a title that one earned. That's stupid, who's going to be ******** enough to pay just have your own clip art and title (*looks around at fellow bloggers*). This is disheartening. I guess I'll never have that smash squirtle avatar. Awe.
Believe me when you go to this site oftin it feels good to donate.... But i dont like you now for calling me a ****** >=(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can I get my custom title back, too? It was あんこく.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
i know this isn't about avatar problems but when will the new avatars be selectable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom