• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Current highest known GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

irongiant77

Smash Rookie
NNID
irongiant77
3DS FC
4398-9800-3462
My Dark Samus online just hit 4 million GSP as of today

My Toon Link is at 3,999,917

Optihus9657

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
At 4.04mill with Falco currently. Do not have any idea how to post pictures.

DrakeekarD

Smash Rookie
Hit the capture button on your switch, go into album, post it to a media page like facebook, you can get it from there that way, that is what I do anyways.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
Hit the capture button on your switch, go into album, post it to a media page like facebook, you can get it from there that way, that is what I do anyways.
Alternatively, you could skip over that several step process and just post a photo from your phone, like so.
IMG_20190305_085650774_TOP.jpg

Last edited:

TiltSmash

Smash Rookie
I have like 4,095 mil with Inkling. But dont really care about gsp anymore, I'm starting to enter a tourney here and there now online and getting like 193rd out of 1388 and 9th out of around 55 people. Make of this info what you wish.

alex0216

Smash Rookie
NNID
alex021699
I'm at 4,086,972 with my Ganondorf. Now with each win I'm only going up a few hundred. I assume the peak is somewhere near here?

Topper

Smash Rookie
First timer here,working on my Wolf, just won a Ganondorf that was at 4.102.000 or something like that.
Edit: How do you attach images taken from the phone?

Last edited:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
First timer here,working on my Wolf, just won a Ganondorf that was at 4.102.000 or something like that.
Edit: How do you attach images taken from the phone?
When you're writing a post, up above the text box there is a button that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun (between the emoji and link buttons). If you click that, it should give the option to click and add a photo. Unfortunately, mine doesn't seem to be working today (something about the file being too large even though I uploaded pics from my phone before), so I'll just have to do this the old fashioned way.

The score that's "too big for the server to handle" is 4,122,115 with Wii Fit Trainer.

littlemac_94

Smash Rookie
https://imgur.com/gallery/tKOOHmk Couldnt attach the image so had to post it like this. Ignore my roster GSP I only play with littlemac lol. Also each time i win now i can barely get 1,000 GSP where as before i was getting like 15,000 per win, anyone know why that may be?

Madison Turner

Smash Cadet
Also each time i win now i can barely get 1,000 GSP where as before i was getting like 15,000 per win, anyone know why that may be?
1) You're getting close to the top, so there aren't as many people to climb over.

2) The more you play with the character, the more your GSP begins to stabilize. The system is more sure that your GSP reflects your skill level when you've played a high number of games, and won't move you up or down as rapidly.

Topper

Smash Rookie
This was yesterday, today I've played against people in the 4115000 and higher. I've been destroyed a few times because of lag and I'm growing tired of the grind. Maybe I'm going off topic here but the amount of jank, lag , items on , free for alls , 1 stock/1minute, cheesy strategies... in the european region is mind boggling. Just now I've played a DDD that took the match almost to sudden death just ledgehogging and trying to inhale me for 7 f****** minutes... Hoping they revamp the GSP system and quickplay in 3.0 because right now I don't think it's worth it. They shoud take inspiration from real life tourneys and make a quickplay mode with its rulesets. Rant off. https://thedarkknightcave.tumblr.com/image/183362052979

P.D:I don't know if the image can be seen, the insert image icon only allows me to post urls.

Last edited:

Lifewaker

Smash Rookie
The Dark Samus player named "YB" has hit over 4.2 million GSP, and I'm pretty sure he's on top right now.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
got Inkling, Toon Link & Lucina above 3.8 mil but the challenge for me is getting them at 4.0 mil..
cause i am already struggling a little due to my GSP going back and forth alot now with these 3 >.<

Unisex

Smash Rookie
Mii gunner who I dont care about about 4,114,877
Link who I do care about Goes from 4mil to 3.9 constantly /sigh

_Liqwid_

Smash Rookie
People keep talking about topics other than what the Highest GSP is. Please post about the requirements to enter elite smash somewhere else. If you are confirming that number you are not anything compared with being one of the best players. If that is in fact the top 3% and there are around 3,500,000 players right now even being in the top half percent is not putting you anywhere near the top. Anyway I went out and had a nice five game win streak at the end of my session today. 3.445682. I have to say holy cow the Internet play is getting so snappy here in Japan. I think the team working on mats brother here is really getting their stuff together today I’ve had a fantastic experience for like three days. With little to no lag. I will go participate in my first tournament tomorrow I have about 36 people. I’m interested to see if all this online play has translated into good game for tournament, as I have practice extensively in the training mode. Also I was killed at the edge at only 10% by Gannon Dorf. Jigglypuff has to be the lightest character in the game if not the second. I may have the earliest confirmed ko in the game.

I really am enjoying everybody’s technique about how to stay in elite smash with numerous characters by not playing good info guys! This should def help you get closer to the top!
https://imgur.com/a/5GD0shv

Here’s my proof... ;)
Check my image

Topper

Smash Rookie
https://imgur.com/gallery/tKOOHmk Couldnt attach the image so had to post it like this. Ignore my roster GSP I only play with littlemac lol. Also each time i win now i can barely get 1,000 GSP where as before i was getting like 15,000 per win, anyone know why that may be?
Getting to, and mantaining, elite with little mac to me seems insane with how gimpable he is in this game. I played him extensively in smash 4 and i think he's worse now with how the meta is evolving so respect to you, sir.

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
I hit 4.2 mil with samus tonight. I know there are people at least 25-30k higher than that but those are people like mr e

xyloid

Smash Rookie
I'm currently at 4,238,082 with ROB. At this stage I find it rare to get matched with higher ranked players.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Just grinded with Lucina I reached 4,221,141. I see Leffen is at like 4,255, something. And Elite starts at 4,130 or something? So Elite is still like top 200k????

Confused what the % is for Elite.

Last edited:

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Grinded 6k points more with Lucina. I keep facing lower ranked people and gains seem to be staticly the same?? Where are the other 50k high elite players???

Last edited:

NeotheOne

Smash Rookie
Sitting at 4,226,213 with Samus now. Highest I’ve seen was an Inkling at 4,229,314. I won 3-0

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Finally getting paired with Higher level players at like 240k. Got paired with somebody at 260k

D

Deleted member

Sitting at 4,226,213 with Samus now. Highest I’ve seen was an Inkling at 4,229,314. I won 3-0
The characters that I currently have in Elite Smash right now are also around or just above 4.2M GSP. Obviously the number continues to grow when new players battle online, but do we know what the percentage is again? Not only is around 4.2M the highest right now, but it's almost the cutoff. I have several characters at around 4.1M that are not in Elite Smash. Based on some quick math it's gotta be something like top 1-2% or something.

That's cool, but lately I've actually been trying to get some of my characters OUT of Elite Smash because I'm tired of being in such a small pool that only wants 1v1 (I prefer team battles). It's actually harder to drop my GSP than I thought though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom