• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~!!CTB's super-sexy turney of swordmen!!~TSM won!!! never saw that coming...

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
I was away from my computer, srry not my fault
EDIT: I see that u are on now, and I will only be on for a little while longer, so can we plz play now?

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
fd is not good for fighting tl because of projectile spam. I shoulda picked better map :/. Maybe later I can pwn u with ma jiggs.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I see two people dropped out, would I be able to join? And if so, do I need to declare a main now? I'm not sure who I'll use.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
Ya I freaked out after #1. Link vs. MK is not good for Link. TL on the other hand... GGs man btw Chris I won 2-1
Edit: How come noob and angel dropped out?
k il uppdate the brackets. (good job)
Angel told me he and Noob were having a lan (not sure what it is) so they couldn't join.

I see two people dropped out, would I be able to join? And if so, do I need to declare a main now? I'm not sure who I'll use.
yeah, you can join. and as long as you use one of the characters listed above its fine.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
I bet the majority of the people picked Meta Knight lol.
nah, not really.

GG's Chris. Ur Link's got good spacing.

Maybe next time I'll try hard >=) *AHEM* I didn't say anything. <<

lolz, 100th post. XD
thanks, it was fun playing with you. you should join my next turney. :laugh:

I toe tall aiee use toon link. is tha dead line tomorrow?
yeah, if you contact Ole and he don't answear it means he dropps out.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
ki stafy do you want to play now? i gave you my friend code for my dads house on your profile. we start on fd, right?

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
yeah good games stafy, he won 2-0 with an impressive link. no excuses, but in the second game on smashville cramp kicked in and i was in agony!! but i solidered on and err, lost...

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I sent Rain the Link Main a message yesterday, but his profile says he hasn't been on since Thursday :( hopefully he reads this thread today I guess.

Top Bottom