• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~!!CTB's super-sexy turney of swordmen!!~TSM won!!! never saw that coming...

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
ok, after going over this topic 3 times... WHO THE **** IS DYLAN? Would be nice to know since I'm playing him.

Riku00

Smash Ace
riku beat me 2-0
Fixed(its only **** if i have all my lives left);)

i beat Zeus
GGs dude, sorry i had to leave so soon, i would have loved to do freindlies with you but i had to go eat dinner. i hate it when people just flat out leave the room after the tourny match but now i know, mabe they have other things to do.
BTW Zeus i loooove the avatars your making, i might request one myself.:)

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I wana get my match done soon too. Soccer practices starts up for me so I only have time this week and weekend.

So...yea Chris...just tell me what times ur most comfortable with.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
Fixed(its only **** if i have all my lives left);)

i beat Zeus
GGs dude, sorry i had to leave so soon, i would have loved to do freindlies with you but i had to go eat dinner. i hate it when people just flat out leave the room after the tourny match but now i know, mabe they have other things to do.
BTW Zeus i loooove the avatars your making, i might request one myself.:)
ok il uppdate the bracket. thanks for doing the match so fast.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
So Chris...Is saturday gd with u or not?

Cuz u really confused me with the ur whole Friday and late Saturday thing. :/ Better yet, could u gimme some times (ur time) so it's easier for me to respond. =_O

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
k could you ask angel when he can play or give me the link to his youtube. thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ticangel5

Holy crap, im sorry if this already went on.
no, don't worry it just started a bit earlier than expected.

I beat blankvi 2-1
GGs
okay, il uppdate.

So Chris...Is saturday gd with u or not?

Cuz u really confused me with the ur whole Friday and late Saturday thing. :/ Better yet, could u gimme some times (ur time) so it's easier for me to respond. =_O
we'll do it on saturday.

and guys, im really sorry for beeing so slow with this. our net just died, im using my schools net for this :ohwell: anyway im getting hom tomorrow so it'll be okay then.

Riku00

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/user/ticangel5

no, don't worry it just started a bit earlier than expected.

okay, il uppdate.

we'll do it on saturday.

and guys, im really sorry for beeing so slow with this. our net just died, im using my schools net for this :ohwell: anyway im getting hom tomorrow so it'll be okay then.
How does your school not block this websight? My School blocks every freakin thing they can. The only thing not blocked is the news on MSN.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
How does your school not block this websight? My School blocks every freakin thing they can. The only thing not blocked is the news on MSN.
i live in a building next to my school and they block about every site when the school-day is over. im starting to think they're ********...:confused:

Top Bottom