• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't know people -still- talk about Roy.

Listen very closely, John. ROY IS MARTH ONCE KICKED IN TEH BALLZ. So go back to Sheik and chainthrow me, then ftilt me, dash attack, upair, fair. And in the unlikeliness that I somehow could recover, needle me.

Oh noez too many sheik's in AB!

"None is too many..." If anyone can tell me who in history is known for saying that, I'll totally... buy them a bag of chipz?

kennyoutragous

Smash Rookie
soo if the first is 50% and the number of people coming... as of right now. whats the first pot whatever looking to be Carl? what im trying to say is . what is the estimate for the first prize pot. right now.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to confirm my friend Ryan. He's psyched out about this tourney, and he mains puff and sheik.

Also, what time does this tourney start ?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Be there 10 AM May 5th. We have the venue the entire day.

John! Roy ditto $5 best of 3 non-advanced slob picks?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i confirm my buddy, henry, and my second buddy, david, are both coming.

wien cant come, his mom turned demon mode on him since he bought a ps3 without telling her, so he dug his own grave on this one.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Steve, eh? He SOUNDS like a Sheik player.

=) Maybe I'll learn to play Fox?

Pikachu's confirmed? Good. For a second there I thought he wasn't going to make it.

JUST A WEEK, 1 DAY AWAYY.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah problem is I sent in the time off request on Tuesday and it wasnt changed, so they're gonna know I'm not sick. Hopefully they either wont notice the request or I can go in tomorrow and take it out of the mailbox then call in sick.

Roy ditto Johnathaniel?

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Just say a "family emergency" arose... of course it's a Smash emergency but they don't need to know that! You could just tell them to mind their own business anyway. That will go over just fine, trust me.

kithkin

Smash Champion
the only sheik main u need to be afraid of is steve's
*sigh* yeah really.

wait isn't he the only shiek main other than me? (and a bunch of bi-weeklie calgary guys who only showed once or twice.)

edit: Sowwy Dean (randall's brother) I forgot you.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
WHO FROM CALGARY IS ATTENDING THIS TOURNAMENT?

WHO IS BRINGING A TV?

PLEASE POST OR REPOST IF YOU ARE BRINGING A TV!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I will bring a TV. I think it's 24" or so....maybe 27"....

I will also be bringing a gamecube, memory card and proper cables, whether needed or not.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
COME. The more, the merrier. Guys, what do I do about food and the like? Do I pack a lunch?

By the way, I WILL BE NEEDING A PLACE TO STAY THURSDAY NIGHT. Mike, are you still willing to host me? / pick me up from South Edmonton Greyhound bus loop? Please? =)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Just bring money for food Manuel.

You will be fed at my house on Friday night, and at the tournament Saturday.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yes sir.

What time do you expect the tournament to end on saturday? Are there post-tournament festivities? I have a friend who'll be in Edmonton who wants me to go hang out with her... but I kinda wanna play smash after the tournament. What will be going on? CAN WE TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES?!! =D

Once again... does anyone -not- have a doubles partner? I promise I won't shinespike you!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yes. Fireemblempryde/Manuel is actually a very good person and he is good at the game. It just so happens that theres 3 of us going and he is left out. He will not let you down who ever you are.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Mike you better be careful at the tournament since we're being fed and all. 29 other smashers could be trying to poison your food and/or drink! You know how Carl said he's taking this tourney? I bet that was his plan.... THWARTED!!

Better find another plan Cral!

Top Bottom