• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I just found out about a school "haru" ani-fag fest and there's smash brothers there.

I think I'm gonna print some posters and advertise my tournament to the people who think they're good. Good idea? bad idea?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im sure all the top players are thinking "good idea", since all in all, its more easy money for them to win >.>

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yay, ani-****.

since when can advertising a smash tournament to possible good players be bad?

worst case is you get some furfags.... wait, don't do it carl, dont.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Carl will be fine. His mother is actually Nayru, and with her Love, he can't really take damage. Once he acquires bombs and hoverboots, he will be able to propel himself backwards at amazing speed, something of a SWD.

Is there anyone in AB who doesn't have a doubles partner? You see, the number of BC smashers is odd (3) . John and Adam decided to team a long time ago, so I'm somewhat left in the dust. I think I'm pretty decent, I've placed alright in the last couple of BC tournaments.

Simply put, I can down-throw with Sheik.
Plus, I am good at pressing down+b with Fox.
Additionally, I'm good at foward-smashing with Marth
Most importantly, I can jump-cancel my upsmash with Pikachu.

kithkin

Smash Champion
o shi- I noobed up again guys. I looked at the Dp and the vancouver, and thats all that I noted.

sowwy, and i guess i'm with riley (RILEY WE NEED TO PRACTICE AND FIND YOU A TEAMS CHARACTER)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Gary's not coming to CT3. I asked him.

He IS leaving for Alberta this Sunday though, I don't remember why he can't come.

I smashed with him on Sunday. Could tell he's been smashing for a while. So are you going to hook me up with a doubles partner, Carl?

Is there an AB Power Rankings?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Carl, you can be on our PR if you want =)

So I hear Mike is > than all. But the only AB players I've heard of are

Mike, Jarrod, Carl, Shwn, Stu? , some zelda player who is probably Stu, randall00 (because I saw your video), Foxmachine, and Mike again.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
I've heard of.. Mike, (Aaron, Nick) <- both retired?, Jarrod, Joel, Riley, Kevin, Shawn, Stu, Steve, Sid, Randall, Victra, Captain 06 ***, Foxmachine, Mitch, Jin, Levi, Wilson, Steve, Drew, Ross, and lastly me. Pawka. Just off teh top of my head.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
I need 9 days of hardcore training Carl, and you and Sid will give me that even if I have to go over at your house, I want to be ready for this tournament; plus I haven't played in ages =P

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
in order for everyone to effecively train for this tournament i will post all the edmonton people's characters

steve - sheik, zelda, donkey kong
stu - marth, bowser
shawn - samus, fox, falco
carl - falco, fox
joel - fox
mike - falcon, marth
tyson - falcon
sid - pikachu
kevin - falco, ganondorf

all right so we have no peaches or sheiks really since steve is probably going all donkey kong. WE ARE DOOMED.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Tyson plays Marth! Your intel is compromised!

Yeah but dont worry the podium is gonna go 1.Mike 2.Tyson then some second rate smasher like Joel Carl or Shawn.

Also Manuel, I'll do my best to find you a partner if you remind me about it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If nobody played Fox, Falco, or Sheik. I would like... WIN tournaments =D. They should do that! Someone should host a tournament one day with NO TOP TIER characters allowed! That would be fricken awesome!

Stevo

Smash Champion
Mike an Tyson should team up...
cause then they could be MIKE TYSON!

I think it should be top tier, high tier, and ice climbers FOR TEH BAN!

but then again... whats the point in playing characters like zelda and dk if there are no top tiers to disgrace....

FalseFalco

Smash Master
UPDATE!

Official entrance fee to this tournament is $15/person for singles, $20/team($10/person) for doubles. If you plan on competing in both events, plan to bring $25 total for the entrance fee.

Official Singles pot

First - 50%
Second - 30%
Third - 10%
Fourth - 5%

Official Doubles pot

First - 50%
Second - 30%
Third - 10%
Fourth - 5%

5% is to be taken out of each pot to pay for the free food at the tournament.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
If nobody played Fox, Falco, or Sheik. I would like... WIN tournaments =D. They should do that! Someone should host a tournament one day with NO TOP TIER characters allowed! That would be fricken awesome!
Lol Then I would have to go Roy on you AGAIN!
Hey you know what they say. 3rd times a charm! You'll get my Roy sometime xD

Top Bottom