• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Hey Mike. Since you have work Friday. Are you able to drop us off by West Ed mall or something? Or should we bring change to bus down there?

And that pooping match is gross lol

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
you guys are gonna have to go on a magical bus journey!

i have to get up for work around 9:00 AM and going to west ed would make us have to wake up at 7:00 AM or so :( NO WAY hahahaha. but ummm its real easy to get there. I will hook you up with carl's contact info and the directions.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Cral you should update the main page with all the smashers who definitely are coming, not just all the "maybes". Also you should post the times that the tournament is starting!! I had to ask you yesterday, pfft! Come on Cral!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Shut your mouth stu dont get all cocky cuz you and mike GOT LUCKY tuesday :laugh:

I already updated it on monday, we only have a few unconfirmed left.

Thanks for confirming randall, also, where is Jin?

kithkin

Smash Champion
wait how much money I need again (entering in single and doubles)

cause i'm coming as long as alex stops being a *** and lets me contact him.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
15 for singles, 10 for doubles, total 25 bucks, plus 10 bucks on the side to give to tyson cause hes such a good friend.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i have super paper mario!

and seriously, i think its boring. i loved paper mario 64 and paper mario gc cause the turn base gameplay was just amazing. but now its some classic gay sack of shiz adventure action game, i dunno, lots of people says its good. but personally i dont like it.

kithkin

Smash Champion
ugh $25... (I dont plan on socializing with you freaks so no side fees)

It sure is a good thing i'm going to the bank tommorow and can get that money no problem...

Oh wait, my parents ****ing sloded' on me, and wont let me have money since they suspect me of **** i'd never do. woooooo...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
alright, so are there enough gamecubes etc? Does BC have to step it up? Or do y'all have it covered?

EDIT:// magnum, how are we to be in contact with you as you graciously give us a tour of WEM?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
ADAM, JOHN. BRING YOUR GAMECUBES/WIIs. I cannot bring a gamecube due to the lack of space in my carrying bag. I also am extremely forgetful and an added bag would result in my losing my gamecube on the bus (again) .

but for gosh' sake BRING A GAMECUBE/ TV!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah that would be wonderful if you mom would be willing to contribute. Remind her though that we are feeding like 50 people, so it will probably be expensive on her part.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
Yes Get Snacks.
Parker Approves.
:laugh:

Something similar to CT2. We made those muffins that everyone seemed to enjoy. Cause I know your mom makes snacks too. So i'll let her know that if she wants to contribute, that she can.

btw, what class are you in?

Top Bottom