• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Nice job to John, Shawn, Joel and Carl! I was surprised to not see Mike there, but it looks like Joel took care of that. BUT JOHN, you are amazing, you are my hero now!

Can't wait for the doubles results too! :)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Ahaha, yeah man. You played my amazing mewtwo, right?

Unfortunately our get-togethers are a bit more scattered these days.

ajvanadri

Smash Cadet
My Arm Is Pain My Arm Is Pain My Arm Is Pain Aj Is Too Good At Smash My Arm Is Pain My Arm Is Pain My Arm Is Pain
I am the only Aj who was there, your the one I lost to in the losers bracket I assume. I played Jigs all day till singles then played Ganon since I went up agaist 2 Sheiks in a row

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, aj didnt want to tell me who he mained, cause he thought i would formulate a strategy to beat him >.>

ahahhahahaa

ajvanadri

Smash Cadet
No I played a Ganon in Singles, my friend played a Falco, and Tyson I didnt tell you who I was playing cuz I myself didnt know at the time, I wasnt sure if I wanted Fox, Mario, Ganon, or Jigs in singles

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Ahaha, yeah man. You played my amazing mewtwo, right?

Unfortunately our get-togethers are a bit more scattered these days.
Don't lie! a Mewtwo is a mewtwo is a mewtwo is a mewtwo. Means upthrow upair for the ****.

yeah man, your mewtwo was scary lol
Don't lie, a M2 is a M2 is a M2 is a MEWTWO. Which means when fox throws him upwards and kicks him with bicycle kick, he gets *****.

It's Joel, and I might.
Noooo, it's FFOX. Your tag told me so. and so did Jackie.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Thanks Cort! gosh. Now that i'm semi-witty you take away the rep system? gosh.

GOSH. by the way, FASTFOX, my FOX is just as FAST. and I don't parade it. ALTHOUGH MY MARTH IS GRABBY! =D

Top Bottom