• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I Was on most the day waiting for ya man. but I;m at home now typing on a darn drame cast controller (joke on me) Any how what I'm trying to do here is get somehting working with all parts of Edmontons Fighting game scene. I've only been workig with teh Sf scene host house and arcade tournaments for 3s cvs2 mvc2 xvsf st etc. I didn't know to recently that We had more players poking aroumd in other games. Ive only recently got incontact with the Tekken players from Tekken zaibatsu today and the ggxx players. Now i wantr to ge tin contact with who evers running the smash scene here. What I'm aiming for here is to get a really huge tournament going on for west cost Canada. As most of you might well theres a big tourney going down in Toronto on july 13th to july 15th for just about every video game and its working in cooperaion with Emprie arcadia smash boards and tekken zaibatsu. So I want to do the same thing here. So try and get incontact with me. Pm me your cell if you've got one. gotta get something big goin

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
@ Darklink
Do you by any chance know teh fair / are in it? Of course they're chumps =P but I'm sure they're within your relavent skill level.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
OK so it's official. Both myself (Adam), and Hitsugaya (John) have purchased our tickets and will be arriving on Thursday at 8:53PM according to my flight itinerary. Mike said he would house us and I'm just wanting to confirm with him that he can pick us up as well.

To not get anyones hopes up. We are the only two travelling from BC and/or Washington. We will pwn extra hard for those who couldn't make it <3.

I CHALLENGE EVERYONE AT THE TOURNAMENT TO A $5, ADVANCED SLOBS, BEST OF 3, MM!

Anyone who wants to accept this either PM me, post here in the thread, or if u want, u can contact me via MSN @ adambrown87@hotmail.com

- NoobKing

kennyoutragous

Smash Rookie
oooooo

@ Darklink
Do you by any chance know teh fair / are in it? Of course they're chumps =P but I'm sure they're within your relavent skill level.
:laugh: u hardly made any sense, but yea, get back to me on that, and im pretty sure we can all hold out ground if we enter a tourny:psycho:

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Let me translate that one:

Originally Posted by MARIOWNAGE:

Ah, good sirs! I see you are from Red Deer! Well, I happened to know of a noble crew of smashers from Red Deer who compete under the name Teh Fair and were the ones primarily responsible for spearheading the Central Alberta Smash Tournament. As you gentlemen seem to hail from the same kingdom, I thought perhaps you might know them and/or become a part of their illustrious legion of warriors in smash. Pray tell, is this true?

Dark_Link_50

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, lol i see. well no we're not really from red-deer we are more of in the Wetaskwin Region is more like it. and no, we don't really know who "teh fair" is but we are probably better then them! ;l oh and thank you for the grand translation randall ;).

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
you edited my wiki and upset me randal. hmph.
It's an encyclopedia, not a profile. You'd think with all the myspaces, facebooks and free web hosting plastered all over the internet that people wouldn't be upset over a website that tries to offer actual information for a change.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
yoyoyo who does everyone think's gonna win this tournament?!

i mean the red deer tournament was pretty close. carl nearly took me out. i barely beat shawn! steve made it to the finals. fast fox went to game 3 with me! adam brown and hitsugaya have been getting real good. oh man this will be one for the ages.

i pick tyson.

hahaha and yes adam I can pick you guys up at that time, it actually works out pretty nice! but ummm i work the next day, so you guys will be ALLLL ALONE to explore the city or something on friday afternoon. you should bus down to west edmonton mall!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Great! :)

Mike u gotta get some of these people to accept my Money matches, like wtf. I use Ganon, he is useless -_- I also wanna ATTEMPT to make up for SOME of the lost cash from travelling to Edmonton ;)

Steve god****it if you still use sheik I already know ur gunna take me out. That sheik! DAYM!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Carl, I tried to respond to your private message, but you're so popular that your Private Message Inbox is full.

I added you on msn.

Please... clear some space? Or else I can post my message here; but it makes more sense thru PM. =D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
steve still uses sheik, and he ***** harder than ever..

u should have seen him at the red deer tourney..

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Please don't use Sheik against me =/ .

Mike, would you be able to pick me up from somewhere in Edmonton on Thursday May 3, at around 11PM from wherever the Greyhound stops in Edmonton?

I am a competitive BC smasher (Adam and John know me quite well), and I am looking to attend this tournament.

It's too late for me to book a reasonably priced flight, but I can still buy a ticket for a Greyhound. Carl says that he can house me most days, but not on that Thursday night. He also told me that it is likely that -you- may be able to house me Thursday night. Is that the case? =) Please?

I promise I don't bite or anything. The reason I'd like to come on Thursday night is because John told me to. (Lol?) He said it is in my best interest to get to know the area and the uber-cool smashers. What do you think?

edit:// What is the entrance fee for this tournament? Is there one? I don't see anything on the first post =(

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The entry fee is TBD but will probably be about $15/person in singles and $20/Team in doubles with the pot split 60/30/10 for both tournaments.

Stevo

Smash Champion
my economics class has taught me to recognize that there is some inflation in the entry fee to your tournament Carl LAWLZ

I just finished my last 2 finals today... so that means more free time. Untill I get a summer job that is.

Adam and john are coming... hurray!

washington is not coming.... Ahrooo?!?! *insert donkey taunt*

WHA HAPPUN?

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
firexemblemxpryde,

I can pick you up, but the greyhound bus stops in two places in edmonton - downtown and south side, so I'll have to know which one you're gonna be at - preferrably south side. you can stay at my place that night with adam and john. SMASH ON!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Assuming that Carl doesn't take all your money.

Alright, thanks a bunch, Mike! I don't really know which stop I'll be getting off at. Of course, if given the option, I'd get off at the South side. I do have a cellphone. How would I contact you? If you want to contact me directly, please ask John, Adam, or Carl for my MSN. Or I can PM you.

The name's Manuel, by the way. Or Manli. Whatever is cool with me.

I hear you **** upanddownzies. Can't wait to smash. Gotta book really soon, then. Thanks for confirming this.

EDIT:// Tickets are bought. Please confirm me!

Top Bottom