• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Coza, thx i need to **** a fellow Pikachu, lolz. But yeah, i enjoy seeing other Chu's in action, IMO he is a garbage character, you gotta realize that, but that never stopped me XD, lets show these ****** at the tournament what Da Chu is all about.
Watch out Red, my Irish(green hat) Pika is bangin'!!!
I am very diverse so I can basically ditto anyone who wants a friendly ditto.

-Peace out and good luck to all!!

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
2nd: Don't Think those thats under 16 (I change the age, i think 16 is Mature enough)
WE WILL BE CHECKING I.D'S!!!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG WITHOUT A PARENT OR ANYONE 16 OR OLDER, THEN YOU WONT BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING!!!!
so wait dew and ****** aren't 16 yet... do my parents have to walk them inside the building for them to be able to enter?... and then they can leave....????????????????

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

LMFAO thats bull **** im 13 jus 1 year older n this wouldnt apply to me ;.;

Aite sheik coming to ur house rite now!!! NO JOHNS!!! =þ

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Insemination, haha, naw son its all about that red hat Pika.

**** i gotta remember to bring my ID.

I'm not sure where exactly this is located, i guess we'll figure it out.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
dew: hurry up, come to my house alrdy its already 8:00PM....... did u forget that we have to wake up early so we have to sleep early??????? come as fast as u can man....

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Well Wish everybody good luck.

Of course I will be there and I'll be expecting money matches from:

Calibur.......

and anyone who wants to really.

Me, Mave and some other sexy beasts are comming early to help Cloud out.

Chris remember our team pride HAHAHAHA.

HOLLA

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
My car broke down today. Why today? :(
But I should be using my dads car, so I will still have a chance of going. This is going to be awesome. I dont want to miss it. 1 DAY LEFT!!! :D

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Insemination, haha, naw son its all about that red hat Pika.

**** i gotta remember to bring my ID.

I'm not sure where exactly this is located, i guess we'll figure it out.
**** that. Wizard hat all the way. You'll see.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
cloud i got some bad news, i cant get the tv i promised id bring to the tourney. mybad for telling you this soo late but on the up part i have like 4-5 friends taggin along who arent gonna play in the tourney but their entrence fee should help you out. thanks for puttin this all together cant wait to own....*sigh's at how bad he really sucks*

oh and how manditory is ID? my friends are over 16 but 2 dont have ID, would that matter much?

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
Yo

Havent post in a while. This is Newbie a.k.a N2K4 a.k.a JFUK posting and wanting to know if anyone want to $1 or $2 money matches(Got bills). I know this is short notice. I want enough money to enter the tourney. Anyone up to it?

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
ShiekSSBM: I know you're older than 16 so if Dew and ****** is tagging along with you, they're straight. BUT You're taking full responsibility.

Rock Crock: I im'd you but if you didn't read it I said give me a call, look at my previous post.

Tipman: ok I think i know one of them(he black) and i know his age, he's good to go, so if all of you go with him, then He must take full responsibility.

reason for doing this is because its a government property, and Money is hectic for them, and despite the entrance fee, cloud isn't getting back enough money as he spent. Feel me?

ok im going to Denny's. Big day today.

-1-

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Re: Yo

Originally posted by The_Unknown2004
Havent post in a while. This is Newbie a.k.a N2K4 a.k.a JFUK posting and wanting to know if anyone want to $1 or $2 money matches(Got bills). I know this is short notice. I want enough money to enter the tourney. Anyone up to it?
Yeah dude I'll definitely have another match with your Puff. It was pretty fun playing it at Schwippyz.

How about just $1 though.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yo man that tournament was TIIIIIGHT! I had so much fun guys, it was really great. I got mr. grimey (green mario) right next to me, and he concurs <_<; Anyway, shout outs

Swen: never got to fight you, but AWESOME job on the tournament, it was well done i think. I really hope you'll find it in you're ever giving heart to host another.

Noucles: FIRST PLACE BABY!!! TEAMS AND SINGLES! you flithy rich son of a *****!. It was mad crazy man, you were really impressive. All the more reason to feel good about matching up against you... until 4 AM >_>;;;

Lamby poo: 1dt place teams and 3rd in singles, another filthy rich son of a *****. You **** ***** all the fast fallers man... Plowing didnt start off with 0%... it was 70% every single time man! =P

Flowin: I really wanted to fight you more man, cause i know i wasnt even playing remotely good against you. But whatever ya know? great falco, and you're still sexy.

Thomas: stupid little fay-got! using Marth on my doc, thats mad gay. but i got you done to 1 stock... so really i won >_> <_<.

Melee guy: You needed to fight more, i didnt have enough time to warm up in friendlies... i woulda done better. grimey says "OMG LIEK I BEAT J00!!!1 ^_-" You're samus is mad gay too. s'all good tho, it was a fun match. (send this next message to you're dad, he'll understand) :

Dad: WE LOOOOOSSST!!! ;_; *cries on shoulder*

Fox hound: our doc's are close, next tourney man i'mma beat that doc of yours!

Sheik SSBM: wolf dong PONES! it was scary man... that first match was close, then you had to **** us on poke stadium.

Rock Crock: INFINITE COMBO BABY! You eliminated us tho. you suck ;_;

******: mad IC yo, i felt kinda bad putting you in the loser's bracket, but hey, it was either me and you... and doc is god tier+pills.

Maverick: MARIO IS GOD TIER BABY!!! sorry i couldnt rep more, but you know, all of my matches we're really close, it wasnt ****... victor shall yet be won!

i hope you all enjoyed my stadium ****, i cant believe i got ganon first try, that usually takes me like 10 tries.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Hi

Great tourney.

This are a shortened version of my shoutouts. I'll edit with an extended version later.

Noucles: Awesome. Loved your Fox. Glad I got to play you. You were exactly was I expected: pwnage. Looking foward to playing you again. Gratz on taking home all the money.

Lambchops: :crazy: I don't know how you do it, but you do it so freaking good. You Falco was the best I have ever seen. I don't know how you could follow those comboes, maybe it were those super glasses you were wearing. That one trick where you wall jumped then spike and still recovered... :eek: Congratz.

Fox Hound MASTA!: We OWN. Your Doc was really really good. And you other characters were pretty **** good as well. RockNFox Connection! Wish I coulda played you one on one. And what happened to your DK!?!? I wanted to see it in action soo bad. Best Doc.

Mave: Mario Pride. Too good. Thanks for the $20, really close. For some reason... Mario just has a big resistance to infinite comboes. I toughed it out in the end though. Best Mario.

Kenshin: Hey. Didn't get to play you once, but you beat my man QDVS. Thats something to boast about. ;)

Thomas Tipman: Loved the Ganon. I also saw you power shielding in action, nice. Looking foward to the trick vid. ;)

Flowinwater: Falco... *sigh* Good matches bro. I'll beat ya some day. Good job in singles. Those Flaco dittos with Lambchops were crazy. Keep smashing!

QDVS: eyushii bah. I eliminated you first round. Ehhh's. We tied in singles. Reppin the FORT.

Coza: I think you got farther an Andy and I did, great job. You and Andy did good in teams.

Loserlad: I'm sorry for ditching you last second. I heard people raving bout you Fox.

El Zorro: Glad to hear you liked my Fox. I heard yours was doing great.

Pill Pusher: I watched your Zelda in a few matches. Good stuff. Wish I coulda played you.

Cloud: Increadible. The tournament was great. Good matches in teams. Thanks for everything. ;)

David Richardson & staff: you guys were awesome. Great stuff, everything went smoothly. Thank you very much.

:starman:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok....it is 1:30 a.m......

bleh im tired...and I will put up brackets and winners and all that good stuff tommorow....

im 2 tired to really post shouts right now but ima let everyone know I will try to get the brackets up asap I am gonna start working on them now till I pass out...

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yo cloud thanks again for hosting this tourney, i think everyone had a great time (madd props).

Xif: ahahahahahaha jiggly almost 3 stocked you...***. those stadium skills were sick but once IC3 was recording them you couldnt do it, what luck. though you did have your lime lite *hears audience claping*.

Noucles: i didnt get to play you much but the fox kicked ganon in da balls, multipule times. i'll post next time i head up to ZP and maybe you and me can squeeze in a few more matches.

Zorro: we finally got to play and that fox was no joke. i'll try to hit you up aswell next time i can go to ZP.

Red dragon: yo....dont be scaring me with that pikachu like that. i didnt even know he could do that ****.

Ivan: you dont go to the boards or so you say but ****n homie i like that ganon of yours.

Ivans friend: **** son i forgot your name, lol good marth.

Meleeguy: fox vs falco was fun ill practice up some more for next time.

QDVS: cool meeting you and talking about RE4 and s***.

Cozamonkey: dang yo in that ganon ditto everytime i tried to uair you'd hit me with it first. psychic forces are within you.

Flowinwater: falco was nasty next time though i'll try to put more of a fight.

well im tired so mybad if i forgot anyone, had fun playing you guys.

-Peace

loserlad89

Smash Ace
man, that tourney was off da hook yo. i totally sucked it up but i had a great time. Here are just a few shout outs:

Calibur: You are so awesome man. We should have teamed up after Rock ditched me for FoxHound. We have to team next tourney.

MeleeGuy: I was surprised you didnt get as far as I thought you would. oh well. Those teams matches with me and calibur vs. you and your dad were really fun.

Flowin: Although you owned me in the tourney :( , good job. Your falco is ownage.

Lambchops : Holy ****. Those combos you busted out on flowin were the craziest thing i have ever seen. Awesome job.

RockCrock: **** you. jk. nice job.

and yeah thats about it.great tourney overall, i wish i could have performed better but oh well. i owned a few n00bs, :)

Lord Kenshin

Smash Apprentice
very nicely done tournament my most favorite one yet......it was Broken! much respect for cloud for hosting it maybe another one a other day.

FoxHound: Sexy, dirty man great job bro on your fights. Getting 2nd in both turneys.

Noucles: the winner of it all, congrats bro your really filthy good, every time i see you and lampchops you two are better how do you do it?

lampchops: what can i say but....?!?! good going bro.

QDVS: Man i love fighting you bro its always us two, keep the training up for the next tourney we'll have more dittos of all kind.

Rock: awesome team with my man foxhound, yea bro lets get a match sometime, never played you.

Flowin: thanks for the warm ups to get my blood moving again, got to play you agian, that bird keeps getting bigger if you know what i mean...good stuff.

Shin Chaos: Haduken

Pill Pusher: wow i was really impress with your Zelda, best zelda i've played, lets see what happens next time in our match.

Maverick: almost had you man, then you had to go and pick that level -_- but none the less had fun playing you. Sexy CF

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
nice nice!

well that was a great tournament this is the second one i go to and this one was awesome great job to all the people who hosted it ... i didnt participate in the tournament this time but next time for sure ...... hey lampchops hahaha thanks again for those 5 dollars i got me some food with that do!! lol :D
iam new on the forums and u guys dont prob recognize me but in the tournament i was the one with the beenie that NO MARTH COULD BEAT ME! lol aight guys that was fun ... hope to see u all again soon in another tourny peace!

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: nice nice!

Originally posted by shiekfreak
NO MARTH COULD BEAT ME!
wow what a strong statement....lol don't get ur confadence up 2 high or else u might end up putting ur house on the line...

lol and I don't need 2 houses.....

Anyhow seeing as how brackets got kinda switched around a bit to allow people who paid late, missed roll call etc...etc...I have to mix it in with my homework today. But right now I still have to drop some peeps of at the train station, and do some slight errands....

So you guys are looking at about probably tonight for results...

SynikaL

Smash Lord
iam new on the forums and u guys dont prob recognize me but in the tournament i was the one with the beenie that NO MARTH COULD BEAT ME!

Ummm, wasn't there at least one Marth that was able to beat you?:rolleyes:

I mean you got a nice Shiek and all but, d@mn.

-Kimo
(shout-outs at a later time - gotta work)

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Good Times!

Yo I had a great time I enjoyed myself.... anyways, time for shoutouts.

Cloud - You did it man... you did your thing despite the theif everything when fine. Remember get a few days rest, we got RBO to attend to this saturday.

Nelson/Nucleus - Well Well Well, My man you have matured, you haven't talk/bragged about anything. And your skills have improved. All i can say is wow. YOUR NOW #1 IN S.FLORIDA NOW!!! You deserved it. Congrats. BTW I haven't forgot about the falcon punch incident.

Lambchops A.K.A THE FUTURE!! - ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!! Great Performance Sickest Falco and CF Ive seen!!!! 0.o Raw skills I say..1st TOURNAMENT AND 3RD PLACE!!!! THE FUTURE!!!!! CONGRATS.

Foxhound - Whats good?! What happened. Im suprised how great you got. I think you saw whats the problem and realized Mind games > ALL. Thats what I wanna see. Now we can have smashfests together.:D And you wrecked 90% congrats for getting 2nd.

RockCrock - Your fox gotten better than last time we met. I hope you continue to Rock cats next time.

Newbie2k4 - You placed High AS ****. Beating cats left and right.. and you haven't played for 5 months.. 0.o skills. you see what I mean about True MIND GAMES right? Congrats man.

Pill Pusher - ROFL BEAST MOFO BEAST!!!!!!! FEAR DA LOW TIER!!!! You made a statement, you've 1 step away from beating a dynasty, we'll meet @ the ping and review the match videos.

Synikal - What can I say? you gotten better from the last tournament. You've placed high as hell, congrats man. Next time.

Flowin - You're a fool, lol. everytime i meet you i ended up taking pisses because of your silliness. You've also place high also.. Congrats.

ShiekSSBM - Great show you put on singles. Inspiring Shiek. Keep up the great work.

Maverick - 4th PLACE MAN! wow.. you put a great show. But.......WHERE'S THE PAWS!!!!? :confused: THAT MADE ME SAD!!anyways congrats man.. Get better.

XIF - Homerun KING!!!! great show on the intermission. keep it up. Next time i expect to see more. :chuckle:

Falconlord and jose - Very nice people, good to talk to and I hope i see you guys again, also have a safe trip back.

MeleeGuy and Dad: Wow two great people.. fun to talk to. And i Hope you enjoyed yourselfs. And Thanks alot for housing us for MLG Orlando. Stay Safe.

Mike and the ZP crew: Thanks for supporting us. Expecially travis scrubby ***. and Mike Has an official highlight. Thanks for comming.

For those that i did not mention, Im sorry, my brain is hurting but i haven't forgot about you guys.. I hope you had a great time and i hope to see you guys again. Laters.

Ok now time to capture a few of these. Laters.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this tourney was the SHIZAAAAY!! Kick a$$ tourney Cloud, mad props to you and your patience.

Well, this was my second tourney and I kinda sucked.......but hey, I beat the Green Mario. lol. You good too man. Other than Maverick, best Mario I've seen, hands down. What's your name on the boards by the way??

As long as I didn't get last, I'll be happy. There are probably like a few people under me, cause I won one match, but it's all good. Gotta practice it up for next time. Only practiced an hour for this one,.....HUGE MISTAKE!!

Shoutouts:

Noucles: Dude, congrats on first place. Nice team match win with Lamb. against Rock n Sock connection. Enjoyed every second of it.

Lambchops: Dude, stop, just stop. Crazy combos..... We top 5!!.....as in Falcos.

Foxhound: Very nice Doc. Congratulations on second.

Newbie2k4: You haven't played for 6 months!! ****, what mind games then!! Nice matches at the end there before I left. Congrats.

Young Ice: Dude, sorry for being in the way of the match and almost tipping it over. lol. Anyways, hope you put up that one match I had with Green Mario, that one got me shaking!

Synikal: I was watching you and you have a nice Marth. How'd you do in the tourney?? and Thanks for guiding me to the right way when I got there.

Flowin: Orgullo Colombiano Papa, Vamo!!! You sure lived up to that phrase, I still got a lot of work to do. Your falco is not just sexy, but deadly. WE IN THE TOP 5!!! Nice matches tho, and congrats.

Pill_Pusher: Zelda,...that Zelda,...oh my god that Zelda, JESUS CHRIST MOTHER... that GAD**** LOW TIER/GOD TIER Zelda!!!! Dude, that chicks amazing when you play her. You beat a shiek wit it!! You just wanna have sex with it, don't ya, it's so ***** fine!! lol. Btw, congrats on top 8 with that low tier.........beautifully done.

Maverick: Usted si eres un come mierda no!! Mariconson! lol, just kidding, nice mario. Sure ***** mine in our money match. Congrats.

XIF: Those stadium skills, MY GOD THOSE STADIUM SKILLZ!!! You just have to stop,....loved that ganon one, tho. 1st try,...unbelievable. You sure got your time of stardom for like a half an hour there. Good job.

Travis: What's up with that Samus dude? Sick mind games, beat me every time. Good job. You should've entered the tourney bro!!

Nice Falco player from ZP (sorry, forgot your name): Did you enter?,... forgot to ask. Anyways nice falco. WE IN THE TOP 5!!!

Lord Kenshin: Dude, why?,....why'd I have to lose to you?!?! j/k bro, good job. Almost had Mav there, and why'd you eliminate my dear Zelda... Nice job throughout.

Bone: I didn't know who you were, but if you were there, WE IN THE TOP 5!!!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
GREAT TOURNAMENT CLOUD! You looked stressed but you pulled it through, nice work. Also those who were helping out. And whoever stole that Naruto game... curse you, it delayed the tournament finals by alot. Anyways, one thing I had a disagreement to was the 1st stage on random. It screwed me up, especially when playing a Marth on Yoshi Story and a Doc on Mute City. Im sure it screwed other people up too. I rather play on FD first stage, then loser picks next stage.

MeleeGuy and Dad: Fun matches, your dad and you are great in teams, Im glad me and loserlad were able to keep up and not make you bored with the multiple matches we had. They were all fun. I wish my dad was as cool as yours MeleeGuy.

Loserlad: Yeah I should of entered teams. But nobody wanted to team with me, and it was already too late when you wanted to team with me. Nice Ness. Curse all those who doubt me in teams. ;_;

ZP crew: Good to see you guys there. I take it you learned alot. Dom, your Falco has totally improved alot man, keep it up.

Noucles: You just went crazy the whole tournament, from beginning to end. I wanted to play you, but I know my characters would get tossed around with your Fox and Sheik. So I just figured I play you another time. Thanks for finding my controller. I wish I had a bro that would play as good as yours.

Zorro: Whoa, you totally went all out, Ive seen that fight with you and tipman, you were no joke. That Fox is looking better everytime.

Green Mario guy: Sweet Mario, one of the best Ive played. We had some close matches.

Dew Da Dash: Nice Luigi, but fortunately I got the right random stage for Link, DreamLand. Then when you took me to FD with that Sheik vs. my Link, I was scared, and you left me no choice but to give it my all. Too many Sheik's have fought my Link and Im used to them. Great and close matches though.

SheikFreak: I couldnt get past that defensive strat of yours throwing needles across the stage like that. But no johns, and your a cool guy. But I think that was cheap, but other than that your Sheik is nice as long as she doesnt do that and you should definitly consider entering a tournament next time.

SheikSSBM: You wrecked me, Id give you that, I never fought a Sheik with your kind of style. Your too good at chain grabbing, so Id expect to lose on FD all the time. We will have to play on platforms next time.

Lambchops: Dang, that Captain Falcon was the craziest Falcon I seen. It makes me want to pick up the Captain and try out some of your sweet combos you did. Great job placing high in both teams and singles.

QDVS: Nice Marth indeed. Sucks how random stage took me to Yoshi Story with your Marth. Good job anyways, I should of use my Link on you, I guess next time. It was nice talkin to you.

Fhound: Random Stage ****ed me again. Pill Guarding on Mute City is pwnage. And Link cant grapple on to ****. But you did place high, and it sucks how I had to face you so soon in the brackets.

N2K4: Very nice playin your Jigs, I just wish we would of teamed up. Jigs plus Link is a deadly team, and I think we would of stood a great chance in the team tournament placing high. Nice Jigs though, I have to turn psychic in order to beat it. And its no easy task at all.

Syn: Nice playin you, I always learn something when I play you. Your Marth is crazy... f-air, f-air, f-air, everywhere!:eek:

Flowin: Nice Falco, it looks deadlier than ever before. I found it odd I couldnt even shield grab, with that laser spam. Links aerial grab range sucks.Congrats on the win.

Llama: Nice talkin to you. Your Doc is awesome. Sorry I never got a chance to play you one on one.

Red Dragon: That Pika looked great! You got better. It was nice playin you and Llama in free for all's.

Pill_Pusher: You showed everyone that Zelda is NOT overshadowed by Sheik anymore. Craziest mind games Ive seen in a long time. And that Sheik vs. Zelda match was crazy! Who would think Zelda would win? Zelda ROCKs! Im already a believer! ^_^

Tipman: Ganon with steroids. Ganon with Bruce Lee reflexes. Your Ganon was impressive!

Thats all the shoutouts for now! ^_^

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

Man was that a gr8 tourney yesterday thx to cloud =)

well ne how these r my shoutouts

Mav: **** man ur always so busy didnt get to money match u

Cloud: same goes 4 u

Llamaz: yo man that was the first time i got to vs u f00 =) good stuff man... especially that peach.. im not too sure bout that doc tho but keep on practicing

Sheik: d@mn i knew u shouldve teamed with me instead of flowin..

Flowin: man that sexy falco of urs got betta man nex time we meet up ( if we do ) u wanna money match? $10-15

Red: that pika of urs is hella tight... Not enuff for my marth but still good =P

Calibur: **** man ur link got better since last time i vsed ya... thought it was gonna be a ez win for me that match but u proved me wrong... d@mn tho made the worst decision in my life to not pick marth against u... i wanted to play a friendly with u rite afta our tourney match to c if i shouldve went marth but we couldnt do it..

Rock: i hate foxes

noucles: wow man that sheik of urs is really good =P

wish i got to vs more ppl but couldnt.... aite thats all my shoutouts l8er

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
Swen- Dude ur the MAN! LOL I haven't had that much fun in so long..the big screen for the finals and everything..the food..besides someone taking the naruto (u suck whoever took it) everything was great!

Nelson- thanks so much for convincing me to use my original character the foxxor again..i came there wanting to use marth and be really cheap..but u convinced me that fox is the way to go..and if i didn't use fox..i don't think i would have done as good..

Lambchops- so finally people will know what the **** is capable of. Man im happy for you it was an awesome time watching u play as always and even more fun watching poeple's facial expressions everytime u did a 80 damage combo...lol

Cal- didn't get to play you but it was cool that u were there.. U should have told me u didn't have a partner for teams..i didn't have one either.

Young Ic3- Yo i didn't see u play at all man..did u enter?

Tipman- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't stop thinking about that match...i was so disappointed that i lost...it was my first time using ganon in a while..i started doing much better when i started coming back 3 to 1 lifes and brought u down to one and high damage...we need to fight again bro..

syn- Yo i was so scared when i heard i had to fight u first...ur marth is crazy at spiking and all those crazy combos... If i wasn't fox and i was marth i wouldn't have beat u..ur marth is much better than mine.

Jit- **** i can't believe u had to fight Mave first...that sucks big balls man. But u and i both got better so its cool

llama- yo are matches were close as hell..when i won my hands were so fuking sweaty the match was making me panic...sooo close..

xif- ur crazy yo...lol keep it up

Flowin- **** man there wasn't anything i could do with my fox to beat u...too sexy for me lol

Rock- sucks i couldn't play you...ur fox was tight..i was taking notes everytime u fought.

Zp crew- great job guys u all were great.

thats all my shoutouts i think..i don't wanna make too long of a post. lol

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome tourney!!!

That was the best tourney I have ever been to.....here are my shoutouts:

Cloud/Young Ice/and the rest of the staff: Great job running the tourney so smoothly and well. I don't think there was anything you guys could of done better.

Noucles: Congrats on first....too bad I couldn't stay to see you take the tourney. Even though we only managed to get 2 or so matches in.....I had a great time playing your Fox. So what did you think of mine?

Lambchops: Insane that it was your first tourney and you got 3rd place. I played you twice...CF vs. Marth...and you CF is crazy! I saw your Fox whoop Rock's and would say I was no match for it.

Maverick: Nice job representing the PAWS. Congrats on 4th place and I need to friendly you next time. I did get to play ya in teams though.

Fox Hound: I only played you in teams but your doc is better than ever.....and that Fox is great too. Good job getting 2nd...you deserve it.

Calibur Champ: Nice playing in singles...lucky for me I got Yoshi's Island. You have a pretty good sheik and I didn't see your Link but am sure it was awesome. I had some nice talks with ya too.

Falconlord: I only got one match with you but it was great.....your sheik is amazing for what little competition you play in orlando. It was a close one with my fox and your sheik. Nice talking to ya to.

Falconlord's friend (sorry remind me of your name): I had a great time playing you in the tourney...sorry I had to eliminate you. Just work on some of that technical skill (me and Kenshin tried to help you with wavedashing) and you will become a great smasher.

Brian: Man your Yoshi was too much for me....I can't believe I actually beat it. Had great fun playing you in teams with your partner as well.

Pill Pusher: I only played you in a FFA but I saw your Zelda in action in singles and.........it was mad crazy...keep representing the low tier!

Rock: You knocked me into losers you butt. Ehhhs oh well we placed the same anyways.

Coza: Awesome job for your first major tourney...you placed even higher than me and Rock!

loserlad: You did good but we'll make sure you do better for next time.

Wally: Cool that you came and participated...and you didn't get last. That is pretty cool.

XIF: You got that Doc ditto rematch....so how did ya like it? Awesome stadium show man but you should work a little on your vs. skills!

Daniel: I don't remember playing ya but we talked a few times and you were pretty cool.

Red Dragon: I only got to play your ganon at the end of that FFA...so how did ya like my Marth? Wish I could of had some friendlies with ya.

Shin:I played your sheik once and you beat me....nice talking to ya too.

And last but not least....

Lord Kenshin: Man you were like the coolest guy there. My funnest and most intense matches were with you and they were always a blast. And we finally got to play each other without using our Marths....so how'd you like my other characters? It was cool talking to ya during the tourney and finding out we have the same interest in games and other stuff. You were my favorite of the smashers there.

Well that is all for my shoutouts...if I forgot anyone just say so!

And if anyone ever wants to talk to me just hit me up on AIM....my sn is Papa Strawbeary!!!

Oh and I almost forgot....

Joystick Smashers Represent!!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
MARIO!!!!!!!

Omnismash was by far the most funnest tourny I've ever attended. I came to Omnismash to prove that Mario could still place high in tournaments and I think I acomplished that. It was a great tourney atmosphere and to all those who couldn't make it, it sucks to be you. ^.^

Ok, now for my shoutouts. I don't remember everyone who went, but I know that the singles consisted of over 40 peeps.

Noucles: Congrats on winning singles and doubles. Mad sexy Fox. I'm glad you're not playing Shiek as much. Sadly, FL has too many foxes -_- Again, congrats on winning the cash. Sorry we couldn't play. You owe me a money match =D

Lambchops: OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! My Mario > Your Faclo but Your Falcon > Me -_- lol. Sickest Falco and Falcon I've ever seen. And that was your first tourney??? Congrats on 3rd in singles and first in teams. I'm sure if Noucles wasn't your brother, you'd own him. And by far your Falcon is better then mine. My poor metal nipple man ;_; But still, no body beats me in my couter state. Onett > JOO!!!! >_>

FoxHound: Your Doc. seems to always get the better of my Mario. >_> I was rooting for you in the losers and winners finals until you picked Peach -_- Fox > Peach and don't you ever forget it. Anyhow, good job getting 2nd in teams and singles

Rock Crock: We only got to play a few times, and that money match. It was super close and could have gone anyway in the end. So don't be too happy that you won. Congrats on placing 2nd in teams.

QDVS: Too bad we didn't get to fight to much except in doubles. Nice Marth, keep training.

Lord Kenshin: lol. Sorry about countering you in Yoshi's Island but hey, you counterd me first with Battlefeild so it's only fair =D Had fun playing ya. You keep getting better.

Thomas T: Awesome Gannon. Good job beating my boy Ivan in the tourney. I really wanted to play that gannon.

XIF: MARiO!!!!!!!!! I missed your intermision because I was in a doubles tourney match ;_; But I heard the screams and "OHHHHHHHS" so I know you were showing off. Had fun playing Donkey Konga with ya. =D Busy Child!!!!!!

Green Mario: MARIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Good job repping the plumber. Mario is God teir!!!!!!!

Melee guy and dad: You guys are soo cool. I wish my dad played smash ;_; I had so much fun talking with ya two. Thank you soo much for offering my and Cloud housing for MLG Orlando. We both really appreciate it. *hugs you* Donkey Konga all night!!!!!! Oyecomova ^_^ Oh and I hope your dad liked my Peach. I noticed he was watching me while I was showing off my Peachness =) Maybe I'll take his advice and start training up Peach to go tourney level. We'll just have to see.

Insemination: Nice matches we had. Keep on training.

Red Dragon: Sorry I had to send you to the losers. Had fun playing against you though. Keep up the training and good luck with your new crew.

ShiekSSBM and Dew: I barly got to see you guys. Again Shiek and Dew, sorry about not having any matches with ya. But I heard from Flowin that your Shiek is mad sexy.

FlowinWater: My ***** chicken =D Hope you had as much fun as I did in the tourney.

Cloud: Thanks again for holding this tourney. Sorry about the whole Naruto incident. That is just mad fowl and I hope you find the person who took Naruto and punsih him to the fullest extent of the law. Anyhow, we need to train up our team for MLG. See if you can pass by more often. MLG is 2 months away.

Pill Pusher: I fear the low teir!!! =) Your Zelda scares me. We need to hang out more often and play some more Texas Hold'em. Oh, and you got Ivan's respect. He still can't believe he lost to Zelda in the first round. =) I'm sure he'll never forget that day.

FINAL THOUGHTS

That is all I can remember. I tried to talk to as many people as I could and fight as many people as I could. Again, my purpose for coming to Omnismash (aside from having fun) was too prove that Mario can still hang with the more common characters of Tourney level smash. Fox, Falco, Shiek, Marth, Captain Falcon.

I'm very happy placing fourth in Singles. Mario did about 80 to 90 percent of the work, and I tried to show him off as much as possible. During the tournament, someone came up to me and told me I was the father of the south FL smash community. I was flattered by the comment, but I can't take all the credit for that. That title should also go to Cloud since he helped the Broward community and surrounding areas get as good as they are now.

Well that's the end of my post. I'm hoping to get to 1000 posts soon. I'm almost there =)

Who says Furries can't place high in tournaments? ^.^

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
So much fun, i came in without knowing where i was because my mind was in another place, lolz, never get wasted before a tournament guys, its not good for you unless your name is Llama, lolz.

You are all so sexy, i will now give my shout-outz.

Maverick: Congratulations on placing high, you should have worn them paws, they may have brought you luck, lolz.

FoxHound: You have to be the sexiest man alive, your Doc is taking them bodybuilding supplemments isn't he, lolz, good stuff, we should have a smashfest soon.

Noucles: You're too good, i would have liked to play you, next time, fo sho.

Lambchops: Wtf you been taking *****?, you're insane, your skillz are insane.

Flowin: I had faith in you!!, the sexy man chkn, i thought you were gonna get a very high spot, top 3 maybe, but i guess you can never expect something to happen the way you want it, we gotta chill soon, good job anyway.

Llama: All i can say is....MY.....PRECIOUS!!!!!!

RockCrock: You're officially sexy, good job, i would have liked to play you some more.

QDVS: **** Marth's, **** them all, the spacing, and the tipping, and the mind games, with the grabs and long range, CURSE IT ALL T.T...I only got to play you in a FFA, but i saw skill, good stuff.

DewDaDash: Your Marth is mad good yo, keep training that Marth, i see mad potential in it.

Pill Pusher: How dare you be so sexy, that Zelda defies the rules of tiers.

EVERYONE I DIDNT GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO: I saw very sexy men in this tournament, keep at it, and i hope you had as much fun as i did, until next time...

XIF

Smash Master
i forgot to mention some stuff, like cloud's staff being the coolest peeps ever for helping him out, and whoever stole that naruto SUCKS SERIOUS ***. Stupid *** mofo's, we woulda been outta there about 45 minutes earlier, and cloud's man wouldn't have basically lost over 60 bucks if it werent for your greedy ***. If the guy who had the naruto comes here, i give him this message:

dont distrust us all because of one douchebag. most of the FL community as i know is mad cool, its sad to say not all of us are like that.

I wished i had placed higher, cause i think all of my matches we're really close... cept for melee guy in the tournament (i had stopped trying about half-way thru our first match) and flowin', but thats cause i just wanted to have a fun match. we shoulda fought more flowin'...

Mav

Furries For The Win
XIF: I wish I had gotten a chance to see your stadium skillz better ;_; Maybe the next time Knights of the South hold a smash fest, I can go to Clouds, and Cloud can take me there. We'll just have to see. I'd really like a chance to play you all again.

XIF

Smash Master
definitely mav. if they cant, then i will! tho i think noucles' parents are alot more coll when it comes to having alot of people over <_<; we can smash, play donkey konga, and play texas hold em' (i play every day during lunch for a dollar =P).

but i suppose this isnt the discussion for this thread... i'll talk to noucles sometime later, cause it'd be nice to meet up with you and cloud outside tournaments. Mr. Grimey might be able to come too =P

Top Bottom