• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I barely understood anything you just said Rwing.

and falconlord, after i listed the smashers i said etc, to include any body else that is good. like me.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rafa, dont underate noucles... him and lambchops improved by alot! They already have proven themselves and they should be respected for that. Plus they arent only good smashers, but they are nice people too.

Rwing: Yeah too bad you couldnt make it. You should of hired a Grammy-Sitter for that one day, I know I would if I was in that situation. People were asking for you, and saying to me... are you keeping his identity secret... and im like... no... he really didnt make it... and they really wanted to meet your crazy persona. lol.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
People were asking for you, and saying to me... are you keeping his identity secret... and im like... no... he really didnt make it... and they really wanted to meet your crazy persona. lol.

i.e. me. I asked calibur if you were there and he said no. But i didnt believe him. then he said you were a homeless old bum with no job and no future. harsh.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman

Loser, that's cause I'm angry...and since I am not all to into sporting publicly family-bashing; My "editing" skills attempts it seems failed miserably. ....

Cal: are you fer real? ..They have that!! :crazy:...
I have never ever felt so miserable...seriously..I really felt I deserved to at least have gotten a break to chill and play at Omni since all those errands; Since I graduated from Sher--I haven't played video games...since zp playing halo:25-24 "Ooo-ra!"
Of all the bull-- it will be in the next 6 months, make it a full year 3 months. We'll never end this feud once and for all shutting up about who is better "Taki" or "Talim"??
God...I even missed the bouncing boobies getting slashed by Talims, wind something....o well.

How good is your computer Cal? We could still have that Halo match!
Hopefully, I believe in the next month or so...I will have a better more potent computer; Aswell an up2date motherboard...
Where I can enhance the ****er, Calie, we need to talk "tweakage"

Edit:

Loserlad:
i.e. me. I asked calibur if you were there and he said no. But i didnt believe him. then he said you were a homeless old bum with no job and no future. harsh.

Lol..Calibur...you albino-tocansan...where ever do you get your drugs from. Stop-sniffing Gogurt? lmao...Calie...that is some straight up "The Funniest **** You have ever said...whats worse you got loser to believe & repeat it in here"...lol

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Best tourney ever! But unfortunately it probably will be my last tourney since my parents said they don’t want to come to Miami anymore =[

Well here are my shoutouts:

Cloud: good tourney and thanks for running it perfectly, too bad I didn’t get to play a friendly with you or anything because as usual you were always busy.

Maverick: lol same for you I never get to play you cause your constantly playing

Flowin: nice job at the tourney, I liked our 1 v 1 match it was very close. Our team was good too, but we had to face the two best teams back to back and we lost but we put up a good fight.

Dew: I doubt our team would’ve done better then me and flowin, noucles and lambchops just were too good and so was rockNfoxconnection.

Noucles: Wow, you really improved that sheik of yours o_O I couldn’t handle it with my sheik so I had to use ice climbers just to beat them lol =D but then you used peach which is a counter-character against ice climers -_- oh well that match was really close I almost got you lol.

Pillpusher: Good matches, your Zelda is better then I expected, I didn’t even think I needed practice against Zelda, because I remember chu dat beating you with one hand, I guess you just got a lot better since Red’s tournament, lol it was funny how young Ice followed you around to record a lot of your matches.

Calibur Champ: nice playing you for the first time, hope you liked my sheik =D your samus was pretty good.

Red dragon: we couldn’t play each other, I thought we were supposed to so you could enter wolf assassins.

XIF: you almost beat me and flowin in one round lol nice try, I wonder if your sheik got better.

Rock: nice job on teams, who would’ve known the two people cloud disliked could combine to make a very good team lol.

Foxhound: nice job on 2nd place, you didn’t do so good at reds tourney since I last played you, I guess you got a lot better or smarter as many people are saying.

Kenshin: hope you liked my fries lol <_<

Melee guy: good matches, yeah my sheik can beat most foxes since I have versed Rockcrock’s fox 100’s of times. And I’m pretty good at sheik dittos.

Thomas Tipman: good matches we had, they were pretty close, that first match we had had me scared because on my first life I couldn’t even touch you and you killed me flawlessly, I somehow managed to recover from that and win the match.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, we got strangely close first round... if it weren't for dave's stupid rule, i think we coulda beat you the second round, but pokestadium just didnt like grimey pills >_<. I dont play sheik anymore, even for Marth's i still use doc... i've actually gotten surprisingly well against marth's with my doc... nearly beat tipman in our tourney match.

too bad you wont be going to anymore tourney's, i've always wanted to see how my doc would do against you're sheik... sorry i had to take you're brother (or cousin, forget which) to the losers =P

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Yeah....sheikssbm dont mention green mario or nothing....lol its ok im not known really by ne one. Yea i thought me and XIF were gonna do a lot better in teams...but unfortunately we placed last playing u and flowin...(4th place) and rockcrock (2nd place) so... :/ ahh well. ill do better in the next tourney i promise. XIF u didnt come today and i was sooooo bored. we need to play sometime this week. Neil if u wanna do something i can this weekend. Btw ne one that wants to im me or ne thing or get a hold of me my aim is topgunjesus16. Hw then smash peace.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
omg....

r u ppl for real?? i went down there and whooped evry1's as*. and now dat im gone u ppl talk sh*t. dats why florida aint sh*t. delaini and cloud, dont talk sh*t and they got the most skill up in dat peice. all u ppl can say is dat u got better, u said u werent that bad b4 u faced ny, and ny wrecked u ****as. keep talkin, come to a ny tournament, i bet noucles wouldnt get in the top ten. GUARANTEED. :shyguy:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ganon: STFU. Seriously. You weren't at this tourney so you have no right to say how good you would do, or how good any FL person would do against NY. Show some dignity and reframe from posting here. You're a cool person in real life. Don't show yourself to be an A** on the boards.

I seriously hate OOS BS talking. It is broken, imature and should be banned. >_>

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Thats right Maverick. You tell those filthy OOS to stfu. They dont know what they are talking about. Florida smash has come a long way, they have no idea.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone just chill out...and calm down....

Noucles won...

I didn't enter singles cause my staff said I couldn't... I even snuck and on to get to play teams when my staff was mostly out just to get to play teams....

Delaini didn't enter singles because he was busy...and he couldn't make it...he told me he would try but he gave no promises...I can understand that...

Who knows..the results may have stayed the same...or they may have changed...but we will not know now will me...

There should be no arguments...

So guys just chill out

Ganon - I know u are a cool guy

Maverick - Same with you...

Loserlad - you seemed mad cool in person...

So nuff with the arguments..just chill out and enjoy the aftermath of the tourney....Fl if you want to shut OOS up....go out to one of there tourneys and prove whats up...

Im out...

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Stop hating on Rafa mother****ers, when he was down here he was like one of us, so stfu.

But yeah Rafa, you didn't come, and you didn't own, lolz, but you did own in teams in NY, so its all good, haha.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Rafa: whoa, whats with all the hate? :confused: No one is talking trash.
So what happened to you and Wes? I wanted my rematch >=).

Golwing & Lumbro: Thnx a lot, I'll try my best to be at MLG Orlando too, hope to see you guys there :cool:

Foxhound: Who'd have thought you still had it in you. You surprised everyone, good job on doubles you and Rock did a major come back after we knocked you guys into the losers in the first round.

sheikssbm: why did you go ice climbers, what happend to the sheik pride T_T? Sorry, I had to use peach, I coudnt find no one else to beat them . Sucks that your mom wont drive you tp cant Miami anymore, maybe you can try hitching a ride with FORT next time?

Meele Guy: It was cool talking to you, your fox is weird....reminds me of mines, for some reason you seemed to be sand bagging alot though :( .

Insemination: Hey man, I wanted to play you, waht happend to Ivan and Saxophone?

Llama and Red Dragon: I wanted to play you, but you guys kept doing free for alls, maybe next time.

Cal: Sorry I didnt get to play you, I heard you did good in singles, good job :)

Dew: Thats a sick Luigi you have, glad I didnt have to fight in the tourney O_O.

Kenshin and Shin: Good to see you guys again , Shins sheik got way better, and Kenshin next time use sheik on Mave ;).

Last edited:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: I know, but it still gets me kinda pissed when someone makes a claim like that and they weren't even at the tourney, nor in FL for that matter.

Red: Yes Raffa was a Floridian for a while. There is no hate. I just don't like seeing FL dissed when in fact, FL probably has more high level competitive smashers then most other states.

Noucles/Knights of the South: Hold a smashfest soon. I'd like WA to have a crew battle with your crew/ smash it up with you guys. I honestly have no idea why I keep placing high in tournaments/ winning tournaments when I live so far away from everyone ;_;

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
The next time Rafa comes, i will make him into a NY Ball Park. ...Besides I saw Rafa play a few times, fer real-fer real... He played like I was watching the NY METS!!
***** is borring!!
That's also why the East Coast no longer gotz no illest Rappers Cause your neigborhood ain't real or HARDCORE as it claims to be.

WEST COAST SON!! WHAT! WHAT~!
Ever since Pac died you all should've realized You don't have a dynasty no more. You all except em after he was buried, bragging about "Oh, well even though he was hated, he still from NYC" ...Naw, he was BPP [black panther party] that'

We southerns got more in common with the west coast then east coast ever did for the rest of the ghetto in the United States, as well as for BrinkTown, in England.
Face it! You are being erased from the game period.
Even in smash...we shall surpass you; Though these ****** love you
I don't care **** about you.You bifocal, afro-puff...chiwuawah!

LLAMA SAYS "WaZZ"

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LOL!

aiight aiight. ur right..i can't talk sh*t saying how good i would do. good sh*t da ppl that got top 5. EXCEPT FOR ROCK CROCK, FU*K DAT SH*T..... I BEAT DAT *****'S FOX W/ MY PIKACHU...DAT ****'AS GARBS!! but jea good sh*t noucles and mav, i really had no money to get out there, dats da only reason i couldnt make it. but yo....ring worm....wtf??? wat r u talkin about?? yo son, stfu. u so stupid, u make urself look bad evrytime u post. u've NEVER seen me play EVER. u must've been on ecstacy or something. ur garbage, u wont do sh*t u 25 yr old bum.:shyguy:

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by noucles
Thomas Tipman: "mind games up the ***" I never expected you to be that good, good job on beating Ivan , and my friend Zorro, your ganon is beast, lets try to get more firendlys in next time.
LOL, you and flowin confuse me. both you said the same thing but ya both beat me (flowin owned me). definetly hit you up on them friendlies if you ever stop by ZP.

flowin: same for you id love to play that falco of yours again, if not though im sure noucles will just bring his bro along to school me instead (the irony).

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ganon: RockCrock didn't place top 5 in Singles.

Thomas Tipsman: How often do you go to ZP? I never got the chance to face you at the tourney and maybe we can schedual some time where we can meet up. Your Gannon looked nice.

I just looked at the match between Ivan and Pill. Wow I had no idea that Ivan got three stocked. O_O

The quality of teams suxsors.

Ic3: How many match vidz do you have of my Mario?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Thomas, its true, your Ganon is mad good, it beat my Pika T.T. But next time i'm gonna pwn you so hard for that, you got my respect for beating me in a tournament match, just lettin ya know amigo. :D

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
im no up there often but when i do got its almost always on a friday. is ivan also refered to as combo (read that some where in a shout out)? how many people from WA were at the tourney cause everyone was chanting it like zombies?

red: thanks, you scared me with that pika me and my friends were like wtf pikachu could do that? that definitly caught me off guard.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Thomas: Me, Cloud, ShiekSSBM, Flowin and Ic3 were all at the tourney. I sat behind you and Ivan/Combo when you two were doing a tourney match.

Oh and if you listen carefully to the background noices in that Ivan vs Pillls video, you can here my Mario laying the smackdown on some poor unsuspecting Falco ^.^ I was doing my singles match in the T.V next to the Ivan vs Pills T.V

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Thomas, thx, but i wasn't playing like i usually do. I had the match with you right after i nose bled in the bathroom for like 20 min. But w/e, i'm glad you enjoyed what you saw, i just wish our match could have been more intense, next time though. Sadly i won't be playing as Pikachu in tournaments anymore, even if it is very impressive, it wont win me anything, so i'm going to train a Samus (again...lolz). I can always pick my Pika in friendly's for everyone's enjoyment of Pika pleasure, lolz... :D. And yes, Pikachu can do that, and much more, but as you saw yourself, its not enough.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
yo maverick mario pride and all....but no offense that was my green mario....first round i beat a falco...and the stage we were on was final d and then corneria. dont be hating ^_^ and if we could get some mario vids that would be great. BTW i might be heading out to get over to zero ping to play some smash and frozen throne. peace

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Re: LOL!

Originally posted by ganon328
but yo....ring worm....wtf??? wat r u talkin about?? yo son, stfu. u so stupid, u make urself look bad evrytime u post. u've NEVER seen me play EVER. u must've been on ecstacy or something. ur garbage, u wont do sh*t u 25 yr old bum.:shyguy:

Wat, a ***** can't just decide to spit ****...
25!! ...Where did you dig that one from, outta your mommas ***?
I've seen your ganon its nothing but a joke. ...I don't even know how they let ppl like you rep NYC....Its just a sad, SAD, SAD...affair when you know that this ***** is repping queens, when he ain't even its finest. ...Yo, heres some word of advice, get a real job. ...cut your hair. ...and wear contacts...your **** Bifocals glasses keeps blinding other players everytime you sit down and be money matching ppl. :mad:
...Plus stop wearing your sisters cherry lip balms. ...I heard alot about you letting lose your metrosexual side when ever you show up @ ZP.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Actually that is my Mario you hear. I remember this because before all the matches started, Ivan and Pill were on my left side and Red and some other guy was on my right side doing their matches. And I remember getting up after my set was finished thinking I was the last one done, then I saw that Ivan and Pill were on their 3rd match of the set.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
wellllll.....i was on tv 2 round one and i think that was on tv one. Plus i use lots of smash down a. also when i recover i use cape then double jump...idk im pretty convinced it was me

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Re: Re: LOL!

Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Wat, a ***** can't just decide to spit ****...
25!! ...Where did you dig that one from, outta your mommas ***?
I've seen your ganon its nothing but a joke. ...I don't even know how they let ppl like you rep NYC....Its just a sad, SAD, SAD...affair when you know that this ***** is repping queens, when he ain't even its finest. ...Yo, heres some word of advice, get a real job. ...cut your hair. ...and wear contacts...your **** Bifocals glasses keeps blinding other players everytime you sit down and be money matching ppl. :mad:
...Plus stop wearing your sisters cherry lip balms. ...I heard alot about you letting lose your metrosexual side when ever you show up @ ZP.

lol. da*n yo, ur nothin but a joke ring worm. sum petifile that plays video games and crys at home when he gets turned down by HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. u probably never gotten ne as* in ur whole life. its real sad. i bet none of these florida ****az want nething to do w/ you. 4real i never seen u b4, u were probably hiding in sum corner lookin like da nerd u are, and pis*ed in ur pants evrytime a female walked by. lol. soo soo sad. yo son, wrd of advice, GET A LIFE. :shyguy:

Lumbro

Smash Ace
It would be so much more reasonable to defend Florida if it weren't for the actions of just a few.

How come every time some trouble-causing Floridian reforms into a respectable poster, a new fool will pop up to replace him?

<Goes off to write a paper.>

Jit

Smash Journeyman
It would be so much more reasonable to defend Florida if it weren't for the actions of just a few.
So true....

Hey Rwing, a word of advice, for all you know ganon might come down again sometime soon so don't look for what you haven't lost... Listen if you want, ignore it if you will.
You're giving Florida and yourself a bad image, but i probably shouldn't care.

Just don't flame.. it's kinda ghey..

The quality for teams is suxor... what's with the mono sound? oh well.

Ic3: what hapenned to the crew shots man?? you never got them XP.

noucles: find a pic you like for your signature.
Zorro: YOur sig is done :D
Lighted_Warrior: I'm almost done with yours, I need that Sheik pic you have on your sig right now.
Pill_Pusher/XIF: Do you guys want me to make one for you too?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing, just chill out. I know you love creating hype, but this is the wrong way to do it. And Rafa, Rwing was there the first time everybody was at ZP. He just loves to talk trash, when he shouldnt since he doesnt even play smash.

As for Florida being the suxxors in smash. Thats sooo wrong. It is like one of the biggest smash communities around and an active smash community too.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
We should have a crew battle sometime. All of the crews in Florida and maybe some OOS. Knights of the South, WA etc. But you know Team Fort will be winning it. ;)

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Jit, do you think you can make me a sig?

And as of right now, Im solo and dont have a crew.

EDIT: Which Falco is FlowinWater and which Falco is Lambchops?

somedude123

Smash Ace
cool

tight work :cool: its also a perfect cliff hanger for the DVD.
oh btw do you still have the "falcon punch" ? :eek:

EDIT: Lambchops is red

Top Bottom