• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Lumbro
How come every time some trouble-causing Floridian reforms into a respectable poster, a new fool will pop up to replace him?
I think you mean me. hmm. okay. I guess I am a respectable poster now. whatever.

Also, Raffa, I'm not gonna say anything against you or your posts except for the fact the you make acronyms for everything and it kind of gets annoying. You also don't capitalize. hmm

Lumbro

Smash Ace
That video is much better than the other two.

More mindgames needed. Just my opinion. A lot of the match was "see-who-could-get-flashier" like Halogod and I used to play (against each other.) Then you miss edgeguards.

Technical skill was good though. Looks like it was a fun tourney too, judging by the reflection on the television screen.

I think you mean me. hmm. okay. I guess I am a respectable poster now. whatever.
Well, I meant you a little bit. but not specifically. There were people before you, and there have been people since. Believe it or not, once upon a time Maverick was *gasp* a butthead on the forums. Man, what harsh language. That was more than a year ago though, might be like 2 years ago or longer even. Point being, everyone is allowed to turn reasonable and respectable; past actions can be forgiven.

But I'm puzzled how come there keep being new people with the same old attitude. Maybe I'm just too old to be here or something, but the convo between Ganon and Rwing sounds to me like something you'd hear on the 4th grade monkey bars. Might as well just call each other poo-poo head or ****face, whatever the preference. It's the exact same concept.

Of course, at the other end of the spectrum is CaliburChamp. When he defends FL he uses the tone a puppy would use after it got swatted with a newspaper, if dogs could talk.

That's why I use reason. People can't argue against you without looking bad if your reasoning is better. "It's easy to say you'd win when you didn't actually go to the tournament" is a more compelling defense than "Your Ganon sux though I never saw it" or "you wear bifocals" or "you are sooo wrong." Notice Raffa admitted that he shouldn't talk like he shoulda won. The only thing he was left with was the fuel RwingWC gave him in generic insults.

Then again, maybe you guys like that kind of stuff. If you do, I certainly won't make any attempt to defend SoFla anymore. When RWing talks the way he does he says things he can't back up, and I won't defend it.

EDIT: Yeah, so, I don't know why I went into all of that. I got all preachy. Maybe I just really don't want to do my work.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Of course, at the other end of the spectrum is CaliburChamp. When he defends FL he uses the tone a puppy would use after it got swatted with a newspaper, if dogs could talk.
I already explained my reasons for the "you are soo wrong" comment...
It is like one of the biggest smash communities around and an active smash community too.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
from what i saw they're good players in southFL, if someone says they could have owned who cares. but you cant deny that southFL has good players. i noticed when someone says somthing about FL everyone gets all worked up and takes it personal, why is that?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
I already explained my reasons for the "you are soo wrong" comment...
Actually he is right cal...sorry but im with lumbro 100% with that one...

Tipman - SoFl has the most technical players in my opinion than most other states...but technicality does not win you a match....remember that...you have yet to see the true competition out there...so do not talk...

"This statement was not fully directed towards tipman but to every south FL player who is so defensive vs people out of state."

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
cloud: im not defensive towards OOSers i was just curious on why people got defensive cause one guy said he would've owned. your right on i havent played many players, omnismash was the first tourney i been to but some of those peeps didnt seem so bad. well i might head to NY for a bit maybe i'll see what the smash scene is like up there. guess i cant talk till then.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Lumbro: Sad but true ;_; If there were fourm awards back then, I'd have probably gotten "Most improved poster" I was kinda hoping that you all forgot about that though =)

Ic3: Awesome. I like the music in the begining =)

*flashes Nurilizer from Men In Black so that everyone forgets about my newbish posting days*

:D

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Sadistic, were you the one there using young link? i thought a heard a few girly screams coming from one tv that sounded like young link....

Mav

Furries For The Win
Loser: That's fowl loser... Y.Link is not girly... he just hasn't hit puberty yet >.>

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
That is why he is a girl Maverick.

anyways sucks that del nor the other Gspot members could make it, hopefully you guys will make it to my tourney. And sorry I remember now. Coza had was the samus player. OMG I need samus practice that is one character I am afraid agaisnt.

HOLLA

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG Maverick I decided to check back into your dirty laundry and geusse what I found...

**Originals from mav**:crazy:

"Don't count on it. I agree this will be an excellent tournament. I plan on winning this tournament even if there going, and if lose it certainlly won't be by your hands or anyone's hands in Miami for that matter"

"There's no ego. No arrogence, and if I sound like I'm being arrogent I have a right to be. I'm saying what I'm saying because I'm the current champion of Miami. Just going on credentials."

"True he almost beat my Mario in match one. But at the time he had one thing that he could use to his advantage.

(I never played a Samus before)

Thats probably the only reason why he did good against my Mario in match one. But even so, I made an excellent comback. Beating down his three lives with my last life. After that it was ownage in match two since I destroyed him with four stock remaining out of five.

I learn quick and dominated."

:crazy:

I am not even gonna go into credentials..but wow mave...I can't believe what you are now lol...

I aint bashin on ya...just super congradulating you...

Job well done...wow....scary but danm you sure was a **** back then lol!

I aint even gonna go into the other dirty laundry I got...the rest of that is just....well...str8 up dirt....like mud and snuff...

This guys proved that no one should **** talk
:rolleyes:

Gratz mav on a learning experience well learned

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Flowin, when are you holding your tourney. Maybe you should start a thread for it, because this thread is starting to get old and smell bad.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
quote:

OMG Maverick I decided to check back into your dirty laundry and geusse what I found...

**Originals from mav**

"Don't count on it. I agree this will be an excellent tournament. I plan on winning this tournament even if there going, and if lose it certainlly won't be by your hands or anyone's hands in Miami for that matter"

"There's no ego. No arrogence, and if I sound like I'm being arrogent I have a right to be. I'm saying what I'm saying because I'm the current champion of Miami. Just going on credentials."

"True he almost beat my Mario in match one. But at the time he had one thing that he could use to his advantage.

(I never played a Samus before)

Thats probably the only reason why he did good against my Mario in match one. But even so, I made an excellent comback. Beating down his three lives with my last life. After that it was ownage in match two since I destroyed him with four stock remaining out of five.

I learn quick and dominated."

I am not even gonna go into credentials..but wow mave...I can't believe what you are now lol...

I aint bashin on ya...just super congradulating you...

Job well done...wow....scary but danm you sure was a **** back then lol!

I aint even gonna go into the other dirty laundry I got...the rest of that is just....well...str8 up dirt....like mud and snuff...

This guys proved that no one should **** talk

Gratz mav on a learning experience well learned

LMFAO when was this?! lol i must of joined the SWF community after these kind of things happened....

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Mave isn't the only one that's come a long way, lolz...

Flowin, start a thread, we need a new home for our smack talk :D

Mav

Furries For The Win
;_; *runs away and hides behind giant rock*

Yes I have matured alot. I was actually hoping that something like this would never happen. Everyone matures. Well mostly everyone. >.>

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
me and XIF did some friendlies today after school....man it got pretty ugly....green mario got into action and couldnt be stopped. ^_^. Mario is gosu tier!! yea he got so mad at me he started hitting me with coke bottles. lol he finally beat me with cpt. falcon and doc a couple of times...but i mean when u get 3 stocked twice to a newb like me...that must suck...ggs

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Cloud, about dirt on Maverick, I have you beat big-time.

See, his name on the boards wasn't always Maverick. I know his old boards name. Pre-Cloud, Pre-TG 5. Might even be Pre-TG4.

I also have saved IM conversations from the happenings years ago. One in a chatroom with SSBM_Kings and the other just an IM to me. I could keep them under wraps, for a price...

:demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon:

I'm kidding Mav. Your old posting ways are safe with me... Unless somebody wants to pay.

I got dirt on Lou and Flowinwater too.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion

See, his name on the boards wasn't always Maverick. I know his old boards name. Pre-Cloud, Pre-TG 5. Might even be Pre-TG4.

I also have saved IM conversations from the happenings years ago. One in a chatroom with SSBM_Kings and the other just an IM to me. I could keep them under wraps, for a price...

I'm kidding Mav. Your old posting ways are safe with me... Unless somebody wants to pay.

wow man it sounds like your secretly in love with those dudes. saving the notes, loggin IMs, saving emails, unless your a chick alot of that shouldnt be happening.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord

Hah, i'm not suprised Lumbro, all who knew me in the old days should have dirt on me. Fortunately for you, you're clean in my book :p

And i also had 2 other names before this one, my first one was RedDragonShoryu, which is long lost, and Lou Alamu, which i still hold the password for :).

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Rwing, just chill out. I know you love creating hype, but this is the wrong way to do it. And Rafa, Rwing was there the first time everybody was at ZP. He just loves to talk trash, when he shouldnt since he doesnt even play smash.

As for Florida being the suxxors in smash. Thats sooo wrong. It is like one of the biggest smash communities around and an active smash community too.

Actually this is really me speaking Ry. His atitude is just down right deplorable as far as being a gamer is suppose to be.
Fine I won't say anything more to this *******...since ppl are gonna be pricks in here towards me because I have the balls to stick up for fla. ...Hey regardless of what you might think, I have a legitimate reason this time to go off on this fool. Period!

I am moving. ...As of right now...so laterz Calibur
I'll hit you up on AIM. ...I'm also creating a forum for myself and you and anyone else who wants to join...but that won't happen till like the ending of the year, or maybe Next year for that matter!

As for Lumbro, I got nothing but the highest form of respect for you. Man, don't try and knock on me holmes...I never disrespected you or any of your crew. Much less anyone else for that matter. ...So, I don't play smash, doesn't mean I want anyone talking smack about us. ...So, save the self-righteous act for somebody else.

Evil Peach, my *****, did you go to the tourney?
If you didn't 4-shame *****, 4-shame!! Lol.

Jit...Suck-a-nut; No, that was a mean thing to say, so I will say this. I don't hate you, nor do I care for your two cents that you posted but I have taken what you said into account.

As for Ganon328, I got you *****, I gotz you...
I don't give a ratz as* who down here in FLA likes you or is kewl with you; YOU need to kewl it. Cause if you want to really show me what you are made of, Play against me in Halo or any other FPS. $50!! ...you want more you got it. ...I am sick and tired of this clown bs!! ..I will own you. ...****** like you Downing other players and talking smack out the anus how amazing you are; Byotch you play "Game Cube" a GAME CUBE!! ...(Not knocking on anyone who do own and play it)
The real illest games are on different Consoles such as X-box, and Ps2! So, I know you ain't on my level! Again, you seriously need to tone your a** down; Especially when you coming down here.

Calie you shouldn't of tell him that I did see this punk play first hand in action, the first day he came down here to visit, not to mention that I also was there that night he gotz owned by Jfuuk's jiggly. ..What *****!!
Sittdown, you ain't Sh*t. and its spelled
pedo*file. You non-spelling reprobate!!
Don't use a word you can[t spell. ...You give Latino's everwhere a bad name holmes. ...NYC I thought you got ****** that can at least spell ****, you ain't NYC finest, but you are an excellent entertainer in being a bendeho!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
You and your random cr@p Rwing. Xbox, 1st best system. GC 2nd best system, PS2 3rd best. PS2 has the worst graphics of all the 2 systems (PS2 120 bites of graphics, GC 128, Xbox 128-200.) and there are more malfunctions with PS2's than any other consoles out there. Im a consumer reportist. lol.

Btw, Excuse my friend, he loves trash talking.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
You and your random cr@p Rwing. Xbox, 1st best system. GC 2nd best system, PS2 3rd best. PS2 has the worst graphics of all the 2 systems (PS2 120 bites of graphics, GC 128, Xbox 128-200.) and there are more malfunctions with PS2's than any other consoles out there. Im a consumer reportist. lol.

Btw, Excuse my friend, he loves trash talking.

What do you mean random crap!!
I'M BEING FOREAL RY...THIS GUY PISSED ME OFF.
I'm not trying to create a flame war here. ...I have put all of that behind me...I am not looking to get another warning...and then become banned! This JERK was totally out of line, I just decided to make a big stink about it. Laterz got to get home. Bye!

edit: plus your stupid, Xbox 1 in graphics, not system I mean its still a computer...but made differently!
Ps2 is number #1 inGames.
Game Cube..err i dunno?.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nah, I couldn't go. I couldn't get a ride to this. -.-

and hey!, Raffy is trash talking<----that's all it is. Noticed how has has stopped already and ur adding more fuel to it >_>

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
nah, I couldn't go. I couldn't get a ride to this. -.-

and hey!, Raffy is trash talking<----that's all it is. Noticed how has has stopped already and ur adding more fuel to it >_>
lol. 4get it mike g dont even try to explain nething to him. its fu*king pointless. wats even more funny is that he wuz kissing my as* when i WAS in florida. now dat im gone he's dissin me. fu*king hypocrate. yo calibur dats a funny as* pic u got there. lol. :shyguy:

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Jit...Suck-a-nut; No, that was a mean thing to say, so I will say this. I don't hate you, nor do I care for your two cents that you posted but I have taken what you said into account.
hmm... okay... Good stuff.

Top Bottom