• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Viram

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I've sent him an email, which I hope he'll reply to. If anything, I hope to meet him sometime to practice for the tournament; plus, I definitely want to see how I fare against someone who has participated in one before.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Something random: I am sexy, so therefore, i own you all.

Young Ic3: I saw that black Mario image, and.....LMAOLMAOLMAO

DiddyK: Bro i hope you've improved since the last time we played :)

Mav

Furries For The Win
BIG BUMDIZZLE!!!!!!

Seriously, seeing this tourney on the second page makes me really sad. :cry:

Mav

Furries For The Win
*tries to think of a way to keep this thread in the first page*

Meleeguy: I just had an interesting idea. XIF performed a "Half-Time Show" at my tourney Last Howl by displaying some of his Stadium skills. I think you and I can do something similar with Donkey Konga. We could perform for everyone in the middle of the tourney, showing off our Donkey Konga skills. What you think?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
You guys are gay, how about we just get XIF to do Stadium again. I will put one dollar down everytime he does not mess up.

XIF FOR YOU BABY! Too sexy.

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
Are you saying me and Meleeguy aren't sexy enough to hold are own Donkey Konga show? Shame on you >.< Look, how about we have more acts. Like, Me and Meleeguy and do a Donkey Konga show, then XIF comes in and does a Stadium Show. It would be good stuff =)

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
How about we play a bit of Texas Hold em instead.

MIND GAMES TO THE MAX SON. Heck it can even help you in smash:)

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
Heck yeah!!!! I'll bring my cards. Texas Hold'em Is The Da Man!!!!!!! Prepare to feel my mindgames =) They will make you feel funny and stuff ^.^

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
I have 4 locations that I am ready to use...but the thing is I need to have a good idea first of how many people are going to come...cause if it alot i will be getting a 2 story building with security....Since that particular building must have security...the exact address will be put up by the end of this month when I am sure of how many people are coming...
I'll definetly throw down on this tourney, though i gotta know where this place is ahead of time so i can get a ride. so add 1 more to the people you know are going.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Texas Hold em does help you in smash. Me and my crew can attest to that. Mad mind games and fun stuff. It's like a constant money match.:p

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Meleeguy: I just had an interesting idea. XIF performed a "Half-Time Show" at my tourney Last Howl by displaying some of his Stadium skills. I think you and I can do something similar with Donkey Konga. We could perform for everyone in the middle of the tourney, showing off our Donkey Konga skills. What you think?
Cool, Let's do it.

You guys are gay, how about we just get XIF to do Stadium again. I will put one dollar down everytime he does not mess up.
Ah, come on. We're cool too. Really we are.

How about we play a bit of Texas Hold em instead.
When I come down for this, you guys will have to show me how to play that. I feel like such a n00b not knowing how to play.

Texas Hold em does help you in smash. Me and my crew can attest to that. Mad mind games and fun stuff. It's like a constant money match.
JesusFreak: You coming to this tourney? Just wonderin'.

Also, I will play anybody at this tourney in a friendly. I don't do money matches, though. I did one for $3 at the last one, but I really don't like to. it sort of feels like gambling and doesn't really feel right with me. I hope you guys understand. I'm not trying to wimp out or anything, I just don't like playing money matches. Just thouht I would get that out there for you guys to know.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
By playing a friendly you mean to play one in this Florida tournment right? I'll do a friendly with you meeleguy, playing random people who pop out of nowhere like I just did can be fun.

Cloud: Regardless that I know I won't win, I decided to enter this tournment if I can. By that I mean if I have the money...

Mav

Furries For The Win
Meleeguy: Um, entering a tournament technically is gambling. You're putting up your own money in hopes that you'll win the pot money collected out of entrance fee.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Meleeguy: Um, entering a tournament technically is gambling. You're putting up your own money in hopes that you'll win the pot money collected out of entrance fee
Actually, you can make that point, but I enter tourneys for fun. I don't know if I can win now. (I've gotten a lot better) but several of the tourneys I've gone to are just for fun. I tried to go to MELEE-FC, but I got sick about 2/3 of the way there. I knew I wouldn't win any money there, i just wanted to see some of the best players. You know what I mean? Basically I see entering a tourney as an entrence fee almost. I know I'm not making too much sense. It makes sence to me. Anyway, that's what I think.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Jit
By playing a friendly you mean to play one in this Florida tournment right? I'll do a friendly with you meeleguy, playing random people who pop out of nowhere like I just did can be fun.

Cloud: Regardless that I know I won't win, I decided to enter this tournment if I can. By that I mean if I have the money...
You know you won't get better unless you enter tourneys.

Sad but true.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by FlowinWater

Sad but true.
i doubt that, if you play different people often you will improve. aslong as everyone you play puts their game up then you'll get better. though i would think tourneys would make you do better in other tourneys, you could get the feel of them.

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
i could understand what flowin means perfectly...
shows why im not so great...i haven't entered one yet either.
I do get to play tournament players a lot though...But i guess its just not the same due to the pressure and stuff..heck..i was sooo nervous doing that 5 dollar money match with Swen!:crazy:
I cant imagine doing a expensive money match or being in a major tourney...but id like to find out..
I must enter a tourney soon!:beezo:

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by FlowinWater

Sad but true.
Yes, truth that I accepted and will face in omnismash... I play Noucles often and actally do pretty good, but then again its just probably newbieslap. Besides, I only get to play him, lambchops, zorro and sometimes calibur, cloud, Ic3, and pills at ZP... not enough to considerably improve.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
El Zorro got it. Playin tourney players is not enough. You got to enter one for yourself and be able to handle pressure. Heck they might not even be trying on you.

So get some balls and enter a tourney, you will learn alot more then playing friendlies.

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
Big Bumdizzle son!!!

Try to keep this on the first page. I know this tourney is still a while away, but no reason as too why this thread can't see the light of the first page.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
big budizzle, fo shizzle

Yo, I'm all game for a tourney.
**** the rest who talks smack@ me!!
I want to own I will...I lose who cares..its all about being number 1 ..el zorro..you are a zero!
Don't post no more...everytime you post you sound like a piss-ant middle schooler with social dysfunction!
I hate you; You **** ADD ******!!
Stop posting or I'll find out who you are at ZP and beat the living **** outta you...Gawd I can't stand whinny ******s like you...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
What the **** are you saying? El Zorro didnt say anything about you. Besides he can own you in this game. :p

I think we should have a low tier tourney at Omnismash. No cash has to be involved just bragging rights for Low Tier King. I know I'll have a good chance then, lol. So would IC and Link be allowed in the low tier tournament? Opinions people...

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
bah! I don't care..its useless to talk to me now Calie when I'm all riled up!

Swen, you got my connection!

This pig needs to be put in his place.
He has triffled with me fot the last time...**** him...do or die bi#$$

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Yo man, chill.
Don't go starting something like that. Zorro never said anything about you not on the boards, not in person. Don't start something for no reason man, don't just come in here calling out people cause you're gonna end up loosing.

CAlibur- I'd enter the low tear tourney, but I don't think Link should be allowed... not only is he middle tear but he can spam.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
If there is one then i hope Roy is allowed, i'll own, all you high tier users got nothing on me :D ;)

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ
Yo, I'm all game for a tourney.
**** the rest who talks smack@ me!!
I want to own I will...I lose who cares..its all about being number 1 ..el zorro..you are a zero!
Don't post no more...everytime you post you sound like a piss-ant middle schooler with social dysfunction!
I hate you; You **** ADD ******!!
Stop posting or I'll find out who you are at ZP and beat the living **** outta you...Gawd I can't stand whinny ******s like you...
WTF?!
Thats a lotta **** talk comin from your mouth . And wtf did i do to you?
Hey you know what whatever your the one who looks stupid postin that ****. I dont care what you think.
And you say you'll beat the crap outta me?....
you know i never did like you. All your posts are bs.

You vs. Me
20$ money match
Final D every time so no whinning on the level being gay.
accept it or stfu.

done

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
A money match solves any arguement, imma have fun seeing who the pus$y is here :D

Have fun guys!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Well if Link isnt allowed I dont think IC should be allowed. They have some sick grab combos. If Link isnt allowed in low tier tourney, then I have my Zelda, Young Link, Kirby and Mewtwo.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
How can it take the fun out of it. Its not like this tournament is a dedicated low tier tournament. Its a tournament within a tournament. lol. And it gives other people a chance to win with their lower tiers, low tiers need their time to shine too. If your not good with any low tiers then you dont have to participate if you dont want.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yea Luigi is High. NO WHERE near Low.

I say a Low tier tourney is pointless. The same guy who wins the singles can take the low, skill son skill. Besides whoever thinks they have a chance in a low tier tourney and not in the real one has no balls, enter the REAL tourney bunch of sticks.

Oh and if it does happen. I won't enter waste of time and money.

HOLLA

Top Bottom