• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

critique the playstyle above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let me give you a hint. When someone throws out a vote without reasoning, unless the reason is obvious, they're probably fishing for reactions (or a newbie trying to emulate the good players that do so). As for how they read those reactions... I'm still figuring that one out. Besides, that's the classified part.
Ahur.

However he does it every time long past the point it seems obvious. Makes me dislike his play but makes me laugh at people he's trying to lynch.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ahur.

However he does it every time long past the point it seems obvious. Makes me dislike his play but makes me laugh at people he's trying to lynch.
I elaborate when I feel it's neccesary, by letting you know what I'm thinking at all stages of the game, I'm only setting up ways for mafia to influence those thoughts.

Hence when I make bigger posts their usually a culmination of a lot of things I might not have had specifically brought to light.

I don't think the playstyle works for everyone, nor do I think its cool to "replicate" it, but its the easiest way for me to get a feel on the game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Cool, so it's not playing all your cards on the table.

I guess I like playing rummy, but you're more of a Crazy 8's guy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Likes to claim scum on MSN then when I proceed to post the convo in the topic and you get quicklynched and flip town.

dont claim scum on msn.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ah, see I thought you were talking about Gin, which is just like Rummy, but you don't lay any cards down until you have a full hand. Cwerigotthatfrum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom