• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crash 1! Philadelphia PA

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
http://thesaurus.com/browse/clash?s=t

Well, I'm finally manning up and hosting a tournament in my decent sized apartment that should be able to effectively run a decent sized tournament local! Depending on how successful the event is and if nothing at all goes wrong, I shall make this into a series that frequently happens atleast monthly! PA is back, lets go!

For the first tournament, I will make it $5 for singles and $5 for doubles per person. If interest is shown in more people, especially OoS players, I will raise the price up to the standard!

The rules for the tournament I shall be using will be the next big tournaments rules in this region, or if a National is coming up, I will use those rules. The next big tournament that is happening in this region is Sktar, so I will be using that ruleset for this tournament! Shoutouts to Keitaro and his tournament series for becoming so popular, good **** to him!

Little notes;
-There's a parking lot directly outside of my apartment complex, it's free to use, free parking, derp.
-I'm also willing to house people the night if they don't feel like driving home late or whatever for whatever reason.
-I have quite a few TV's, but I need Wii's, PLEASE BRING A WII+BRAWL

Philadelphia, PA 19152

Price
Venue: 3
Singles: 5
Doubles: 5

Rules:
-3 Stock
-10 Minutes
-All items are turned off and set to none
-Metaknight legal(double Metaknight banned in teams)
-Ledge grab limit is 40
-If a character goes under the stage, that character must land onto the main stage AND receive atleast one hit from the opponent before being allowed to go under the stage again.(My own rule, only rule I'm experimenting with, I feel it's superior to only landing on the main stage).

FD96

Smash Cadet
Going to try to bring a carpool of 3-4 people from state college to this

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sweet. Just seems like there is tons of hype for this, heh. It's about 2.5 hours from me so i'll need a nice carpool, we'll see who's interested.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Suprisngly down for this. living in North Maryland makes this drive soooo much easier awww ye.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sweet. Just seems like there is tons of hype for this, heh. It's about 2.5 hours from me so i'll need a nice carpool, we'll see who's interested.
2.5 hours arethe closest tourneys (cleveland tourneys) to me that I don't host.

Thank goodness my car's good on gas; Gas prices suck =3

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
We shall be making a Wawa run most definitely after the tournament, it's a 10 minute walk from my place, would be hilarious to go into a wawa with 20+ people! Also, Wawa god tier, remember that!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No more comfy couch for me.... surprise bday plans. :c

I might try to swing by around 6 if people are still there tho. Haven't seen my boys in forever.

Uno.

Smash Rookie
I need help getting here! i possibly will have 2 others with me but ii need help. I kive in Lansdale if anyone lives near that area that can help that would be great

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I need help getting here! i possibly will have 2 others with me but ii need help. I kive in Lansdale if anyone lives near that area that can help that would be great
Anybody know any smashers that can help these guys come to this?

Top Bottom