• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That C-Stick Boy! Shoutouts and Results Thread

Bailey

Smash Hero
Even though we only had 5 set ups I think the tournament went pretty well. To the kid who had the seizure I hope you feel better man.

Results

Singles:

1: PC Chris
1: Cort
3: R3N0
4: HBK
5: Bailey
5: HazZard
7: Tetra
7: Phish-it
9: Copycat
9: Ryhme
9: Sol
9: Adi
13: FAWLCOOOOOH
13: Corn Chaser
13: Ritz
13: Sword
17: Nintendude
17: Bino
17: Preq
17: Mina

Doubles:

1: PC and Cort
2: Tetra and HazZ
3: Ice Birdz (Nintendude and FAWLCOOOH)
4: HazZ Sucks (R3N0 and HBK)
5: The Marvel of the Ridiculous Pirates (Bailey and Copy Cat)
5: Gunz of the Patriots (Bino and Sol)
7: Ego Mania Circus (Preq and Mina)
9: RockslidE (Corn Chaser and Phish-it)
9: **** Smash (Lean and Chunk a Monk)

shout outs tomorrow

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Even though we only had 5 set ups I think the tournament went pretty well. To the kid who had the seizure I hope you feel better man.

Results

Singles:

1: PC Chris
1: Cort
3: R3N0
4: HBK
5: Bailey
5: HazZard
7: Tetra
7: Phish-it
9: Copycat
9: Ryhme
9: Sol
9: Adi
13: FAWLCOOOOOH
13: Corn Chaser
13: Ritz
13: Sword
17: Nintendude
17: Bino
17: Preq
17: Mina

Doubles:

1: PC and Cort
2: Tetra and HazZ
3: Ice Birdz (Nintendude and FAWLCOOOH)
4: HazZ Sucks (R3N0 and HBK)
5: The Marvel of the Ridiculous Pirates (Bailey and Copy Cat)
5: Gunz of the Patriots (Bino and Sol)
7: Ego Mania Circus (Preq and Mina)
9: RockslidE (Coin Chaser and Phish-it)
9: **** Smash (Lean and Chunk a Monk)

shout outs tomorrow
The people in bold are the ones im confused about.

How did bino get 3rd to last???

How did coin and Phish and coin get 2nd to last?

And how did Sol get 9th?

Looks like AE was having a bad day :ohwell:

Cort

Apple Head
Mooney is the smartest dude ever in history I think

subscribe, shoutouts later

fun tourny =D

Nintendude, we fail @ stadium

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I just got word from that guy's friend that the guy who had a seizure is doing just fine.:)

Might as well do a few shoutouts while I still have the day fresh in my head...

Coin Chaser - Glad I finally got to meet you and play you in Smash 64. We need to play more SSBM next time though.

FAWLCOOOOOH - lol you need to stop getting owned by PC's bottom tiers

Rhyme - Your Samus is really really good...totally caught me off guard. You have so much potential.

Cort - Fun matches, glad I finally got to actually play you. LOL @ the enormous MURT claw, and lol @ us sucking at Stadium.

HBK - You have a really good Marth, nice playing you.

PC Chris - Eskimos are way cooler than puffballs.

R3NO - I remember reading about you in some thread saying you were really underrated, and now I see why. Though, it's annoying that I had to face you 1st round of losers >_>

Everyone else - Maybe it's just because I've been out of the scene since August, but it looks like you all got WAY better. I got lots of catching up to do now:)

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
1: PC Chris... congrats and good friendlies...ill work on my fox more so u dont wreck me in fox dittos, i like to see that mario again....more spaced fsmashes, ud b suprise at low percentage kills u get

1: Cort ....we finally played....and i felt it wasnt my best, ill hopefully b more prepared for u next time

3: R3N0 ....nice meeting u and good matches

4: HBK ...u were that marth right? yeah u messed me up good...good games

5: Bailey....
a)good job not playing me again
b)good job in singles
c)bad job on the mohawk :chuckle:

5: HazZard ...idk y but i like making fun of u....i think u should play a match against the scrubs where ur not allowed to shine

7: Tetra...didnt get to play u....next time

7: Phish-it.....we suck, nothing more to say

9: Copycat....didnt even talk to u....good to see u

9: Ryhme...i am as cocky as i get...ur a really good player....i promise not to play like an idiot next time

9: Sol......ur mario sucks!!!!!!!!! stick to fox

9: Adi....too much to say to u....ill just say it was a fun time trying to find ur friends house....and visiting new jersey

13: FAWLCOOOOOH......u suck

13: Corn Chaser.....u sucked in this tourney...quit the game

17: Nintendude... it was nice to meet u finally....yeah we need to pplay more melee matches next time....64 is way old...

17: Bino.....thanx for driving....bring the gps next time

overall this was a really fun tourney...met some new people....saw some old faces....wrecked most of them in friendlies...then playe like a scrub when it mattered in toruney....thats how awsome i am....haha....hopefully see u guys again

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Blade Breakerz are LETTIN IT RIP all over the place. Sorry I couldn't make it =(

I'm glad to hear that guy is doing better =)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I lol'd when I read seizure.
I'm sorry. It reminded me of when a girl in one of my classes stood up and passed out.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Dude the seizure was mad like freaky.. they used my awesome coat to put under his head...

Dude they gave me like $6 to dryclean.. and it really costs like $30..

:'(

ALSO!

Lol.. For the longest time, and now because I'm hiding behind a computer.. I feel the need to say no johns.
to the guy who lost... and then proceeded to seizurize. (not a word but i'm makin' it one) thats just how NYC is. lol.. and I GET TO TALK **** CUZ MY COAT IS MAD DIRTYZ NOW!

ANYWAY

I guess shootouts. (BROOKLYN STYLEZ>>>Z>Z)
Rather.. I liked how coin chaser did it, so I'm gonna just copy him.

1: PC Chris...way to like embarrass me every time we play.. good thing I'm never picking high tiers vs your kirby. ill train up my link to be the kirby slayer.

1: Cort ....fun matches! Not really though, fighting peach is a pain in the *** and the fact that I even got any kills was a miracle.. I WAS in the ZONE! Auto-zone.

3: R3N0 ... Correction. Reno. R3N0 is so silly :'( I hate my name on the BOARDS!! Its just Reno!!!!

4: HBK ...yo get your act together and dont forget your controller to a TOURNY MAH DOOD.. -_-' good **** in teams though, you held it down mostly

5: Bailey....Boo Bailey on taking forever n a DAY to do matches! I was about to fall asleep / ask for my money back cuz I WAS SO TIRED. But all in all good tourny. You should lemme help run it.

5: HazZard ... yo, thanks for helping me practice. all honesty.

7: Tetra...thanks for housing me! AND DRIVING! You're the man Tetra. Come through to hofstra more often, we'll ****, I've always wanted to do double sheik w/ another sheik main.

7: Phish-it.....erm only played you in teams... the g-dorf was f'ing me up like ****. lol. but we pulled through!!

9: Copycat....I'm so disappointed in you copycat.. I was all like.. NO CG!!! And you were like CG 4 LIFE ... and then after losing Chaingrabbing battles on Battlefield.. you TOOK IT TO ONETT ><!!!! SHEIK DITTO CG ON ONETT?!!?!?! YOU CRAZY@%#!% Fun times.

9: Ryhme...You're the only one besides cort to have taken off a match in pools. you're samus is somethin else.. I thought you were a 100% scrub. But you proved me wrong. You took me by surprise.. Good **** keep doing what you're doing.

9: Sol......didnt get to play you, but i know you were in the same pool as whatever his name was... lets call him JV junior varsity 5,4,3

9: Adi....I don't know who you are. Sorry.

13: FAWLCOOOOOH......Ky! Bwhahhahahaha You thought I played falco =p Bwahahahaha. Sheik main 4 lyfe =D

13: Corn Chaser.....Fun times playing you, you should always feel confident in your main.. Mario would've been a tougher fight for me in all honesty.

17: Nintendude... Weeee underrated smasher vs ICs :) Heh alejandro helped me out a LOT with vsing ICs. Blame him.

17: Bino.....Good matches and stuff, samus, and stuff.. needles.. and stuff.. don't lose to rockin peach. lol.

****IT! I WISH WE GOT TO CREW BATTLE AE TODAY!!! I mean we had like... TSA NY + NJ + CT on standby. 6v6 =p

Maybe when you guys come through to the city we'll talk.

Good matches everyone and all that business.

Adi

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Bailey: thanks for hosting the tourney, you handled the seizure thing exceptionally well, teams, not so much =P, if you need help hosting the tourney and getting things running just ask someone, they'll probably help you

Hazz: lol pool ****

Rhyme: You have a great Samus, our friendly matches were definetely the most fun and really close each time, good stuff. Hope to see you at a future Toywiz tourney.

FalcooOOOOOOOWWWWW: fun bird dittos

Corn Chaser: sucks that you choked up in your match against Rhyme, w/e, there's always another tourney

Sword: you're getting better each time I see you, you're too predictable though, work on that ^_^

Nintendude: Last place O.o? Fun SSB64 matches, if you want to play Kailera aim's in the profile

Bino: Last place too O.o? At least you still have Bino Bombs

Ritz aka Gkrackaaa: I talked to you on AIM

Everyone else: gg's

Sol

Smash Lord
this was a good tourney even though i think me and my whole crew played like ****, i think it was because we were too scared of the angry snowmen that were comin later that night i just couldn't concentrate and for other reasons.....which not be named

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
r333333no: yeah my goal this tourney was to not go mario and see how well my fox/falcon went (even though i think i went mario 2x so i fail at promises) ill b sure to give u my mario next time when it matters

adi: it wasnt even i choked it was more i am a cocky ******* lol

this was a good tourney even though i think me and my whole crew played like ****, i think it was because we were too scared of the angry snowmen that were comin later that night i just couldn't concentrate and for other reasons.....which not be named
dont we always end up saying this every tourney? lol

EDIT: almost done crying from when phish told me i sucked....

Bailey

Smash Hero
Hmm Bailey places like 33rd at recent tournaments when on AvalnchE. All of AvalanchE does better then Bailey.

Bailey leaves AvalnchE then at next tournament AvalanchE did worse then Bailey. HMMMMMMMMM.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Hmm Bailey places like 33rd at recent tournaments when on AvalnchE. All of AvalanchE does better then Bailey.

Bailey leaves AvalnchE then at next tournament AvalanchE did worse then Bailey. HMMMMMMMMM.
u still cant play marios on yoshi story....so u suck in my book:chuckle:

R3N0

Smash Lord
boo bailey u had an ez bracket -_-'

anyone who had to play any tsa members had a hard bracket :)

phish-it

Smash Champion
I suck at this game and don't know why I still play it. Good games to everyone I played, I'm to lazy to do individual shoutouts. At least the kid with the seizure is alright now.

By the way Coin Chaser, I told you we're a terrible team!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
shoutouts

Bailey-good set and thx a ton 4 letting me borrow ur controller. lol couldnt have entered the tourny without it. Nice job running the tourny with 5 setups. and lmao counterpicking my marth as fox on FD was probably a bad idea

P.C-lol, great games sux i only got to play you in tourny, shoulda friendlied you alot more at this tourny. and lol at the random match that we werent supposed to play. now that i think about it i dnt think that dwn air wouldve killed ur peach anyway.

Cort-didnt get to play you but im sure i will in the future. esticle perhaps.

Reno-maybe one of these days ill stop sandbagging you in tourny...lol but nice job ****** the losers bracket, if only you could play that way in teams. lol u should probly make a sheik combo vid or something.

Hazz-you know what i notcie when we all practice? me n u always seem to help reno and tell him what hes doing wrong, lol and he nvr returns the favor wen it comes to us. lmao good stuff in teams and singles

Tetra-nice playing you, lol you probly dnt remember but i played you mad long ago at a KOTC in NJ. you n hazz killed me n reno in teams.

Phish it-nice playing you too, even though i wouldve hoped to play your ganon some more.

Ky-our matches are always close but i always get that one gimp on you. lol marth is gay

Copycat-Glad to see you came even though you shouldve been at the meeting. we'll team anopther time im sure though.

Sol-I wanted to play your fox

Nintendude-man even wen i killed one climber it was still so tough to get the otherone. good stuff

Alejandro-U suck big time for not coming to this. We were supposed to win teams...and i also demand peach practice nxt time i c u

Man TSA did mad good at this tourny. 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,7th, and 9th in singles, great stuff.

anyone else i 4got. srry good tourny and hope to play you all again.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Even though we only had 5 set ups and that whole incident with the kid I think the tournament went pretty well. Shout out time.

1: PC Chris- PC thanks for coming and for the matches we played. Good stuff at doubles and singles.

1: Cort- Thanks for coming. We had a good set in tournament I wanna play your peach again next time. Also we forgot to MM.

3: R3N0- One person I really wanted to play too. **** I didn't get to play you.

4: HBK- Good stuff man you improved since playing with TSA NY. No problem for borrowing the controller good stuff on 4th.

5: Bailey- Well you are fat.

5: HazZard- Great stuff man I really wanted to play you but we didn't get the chance. We got to Fox ditto next time.

7: Tetra- Nice stuff in our pool matches. I won because that SD on your second stock lol.

7: Phish-it- Freaking hit me when I had no hands on the controller ****. lol jk good job nice to see ya.

9: Copycat- I am sorry I bombed it in teams man I missed the one Rest which woulda won the set my bad dude. Nice stuff in singles.

9: Ryhme- Wow I honestly never heard of you until this tournament. Your Samus is really good keep it up.

9: Sol- Ahh what up punk did we even play wtf.

9: Adi- Nice to see ya man watching you against Ritz was fun.

13: FAWLCOOOOOH- WTF at this scrub Kentucky that lost to PC's Kirb.

13: Corn Chaser- All the way from Texas to lose and get 13th tisk tisk.

13: Ritz- Great stuff man you keep getting better and better. You should stop by ToyWiz on Fridays I am like always there training.

13: Sword- Good stuff today. You are getting better.

17: Nintendude- Nice games we had. I am gonna keep playing Peach for you lol.

17: Bino-

17: Preq- Why did you leave you guys coulda got pretty far.

17: Mina- Seriously why?

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Reno-maybe one of these days ill stop sandbagging you in tourny...lol but nice job ****** the losers bracket, if only you could play that way in teams. lol u should probly make a sheik combo vid or something.
LMFAO I've seen his combo video. I think everyone should check it out :chuckle:

Tetra - Good **** as always, except that one time which we're deleting from our memory. Appreciate the housing and ride too.

HBK - Wait till you get peach practice. It's a wrap!!

R3N0 - Yes R3N0....Do something about it *****! That's why you got segregated at White Castle.

PC - One of these days we're gonna practice. I heard your Kirby was rapin' people, but ain't scared. Bring out that puff ball.

Cort - How about some friendlies, so I can clank the shine with your d-smash into an up-smash again. Then proceed to lose 95% of the matches (How's that for good math)....You and PC are amazing in teams btw.

Coin/Corn Chaser - Good times at ToyWiz. I see you're chasing vegetables now...And no Mario?

Sol - Good matches. Playing HBK stepped my Marth game up

Copycat & Bailey - Good matches. Uh stop missing rest combos Bailey, but fun tournament. Good job handling that situation.

Rhyme - Good matches. You got a good Samus.

My Pool - Bino good matches. Adi stop killing yourself. It makes it harder to win. And good matches to the rest of the pool.

And good seeing everyone else. Glad that kid's doing aight now too.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yeah I mean.. segregated at WHITE Castle

Whatever... I tasted white castle for the entire tournament.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
I did not go but glad your torny went well Bailey, nice job in placing and PROTECTING THAT HOUSE SON, too good kid.

Coin Chaser should stop running his mouth to you, like really lol.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo this tourney was mad fun. I got *****, effed up at points (no johns), but I enjoyed myself

1: PC Chris - You better watch out, I'm still thinking of eggin ur house cuz of that 3 stock *** wupping i
recieved. But good matches man, they were fun.

1: Cort - Having to face you first round isn't that fun >.<, but thanks for the friendlies aftwerards and trying to help me out. I'll definitely be taking that advice and trying to improve on stuff.

3: R3N0 - I think I played friendlies with you, it was good stuff.

5: Bailey - Fun tourney bailey, good stuff. And btw, fox is definitely gay (and you're aight I suppose).

7: Phish-it - Fun tourney matches man. I'll get one off your DK eventually.

9: Copycat - Had fun talking to you man, and I think I found that youtube vid of you http://youtube.com/watch?v=SPtFaDHeiNQ

9: Ryhme - Good friendlies man. I woulda had you at the end if I hadn't gone to the top platform, but still good stuff man.

9: Adi - Nutin to say here, all said on aim haha.

13: FAWLCOOOOOH - I will get my dollar back.......

13: Ritz - Kids too good.........

13: Sword - We never actually ever got to play a friendly, but it seems like you got better man, good stuff.

17: Nintendude - Fun stuff watching the H.R. contest.

There are two players here who I'm not sure about. One was a fox player w/ the tag AL, and the other was an aight Pika player. Good matches to both of you guys.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff TSA NY and CopyCat. I'm gonna come to one of these tournies someday HBK!! One of these days!!

Top Bottom