• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That C-Stick Boy! Shoutouts and Results Thread

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Awesomeness!! Bailey has encouraged me to go to some NY stuff due to peer pressure. I gotta friendly ya before Brawl comes out. Also Marth ditto HBK cause I can see his rustyness has definitely came off by now so I don't wanna hear no more **** rusty johns when we play again!!

Bailey

Smash Hero
I don't have my laptop right now I will put it up once I get it later when I get off work. Don't worry R3N0, PC, and Cort. Your medals shall not be lost for I am BEOWOLF

R3N0

Smash Lord
.. hazz.. if i may quote boondocks.. "yall *****z is gay"

in that rundown stage hyrule nobody uses anymore..
Well...I guess this is it, this will be be the second to last ssbm tourney toywiz has. *sniffel, it seemed like just yesterday it was 2005 and everyone who went to tourneys on saturdays c sticked.. I guess now we'll do tournaments at home and play with wii points! why have you done this to me brawl!!

As an extra shout out - I rocked the week before tourney, and then played mind games on myself and sucked...which is why I came in 13-.-....

Oh and also, I'm arranging a ssb64 tourney on the tournament in Januaryif Bailey gives this post an OK. Sign up should be like 5 dollars, same rules as melee (except stages) and we need at least like 5-10 people. And I'm still angry that I didn't get to play any ssb64 last time..

Top Bottom