• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

LuCKy

Smash Master
kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa there something to eat around here

LuCKy

Smash Master
sorry im going with tofu and right now i dont think there is any room.......uhhh you could ask him but i really dont know if there is room sorry

Suxor

Smash Cadet
lol some guys @ azusa dont wanna come because they are going to a tourny with "good" people haha

anyone wanna get some smash in soon before the tourny?

festizzio

Smash Champion
lol some guys @ azusa dont wanna come because they are going to a tourny with "good" people haha

anyone wanna get some smash in soon before the tourny?
wow lol, you mean the same kind of "good" people that think Roy is better than Marth and think advanced tactics are glitches and should be banned. >_>

Edit: I can bring a cube + smash, but no tv. :(

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm pretty sure I can attend this. I can bring a cube and a copy of SSBM. I only have version 1.0, though; does anybody care about this?
*is fairly new to tourneys and doesn't know a lot*

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey kira. Do u what bus stop near this venue? I just need the number and the company and I'm good to go.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
my friend Victor (girl), who trained me needs a partner.

he's really good, probably better then me, plays samus, sheik, and Falco.

anybody want to team with him?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
There's a bus route that stops on South Campus, right in front of the Red Cross. I don't know which bus it is, NeighbourhoodP should know. And yeah, turns out I won't be able to make this, promised this one girl I'll take her to Disneyland... really hung over. I'll goto the next one =]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
either the 197 or the 482 drops off at / around cal poly, but not sure which one.

foothill transit's site is great though, just enter the addresses in the trip planner and it'll tell you what you need to take.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Is there any word on how many TVs we've got? Just glancing over the thread, it looks like there are a lot of people who can bring cubes, but not a lot who can bring TVs, and having a ton of cubes with only a few TVs seems unnecessary.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Oh **** I forgot I invited one of my friends a long time ago, Waffle I can't drive you. :(

My friend is going but he forgot his password, his username is SuperVan.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you giving me a ride to this Gimpy? :)

Top Bottom