• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol wow use google maps, yahoo maps, mapquest, etc.

EDIT: Gimpy, it's approximately halfway to LA from Riverside. And Lucky, no it isn't, but if I remember correctly it's only about a 15 min drive.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont intend on using google maps yahoo maps mapquest or anything else, i intend on somebody telling me how far away it is

so how far away is this tourney from riverside

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
i dont intend on using google maps yahoo maps mapquest or anything else, i intend on somebody telling me how far away it is

so how far away is this tourney from riverside
well ok since i love you so much ill estimate for u

i dont know where in riverside you live exactly but id say anywhere from

25-35 miles

just a guess

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Depends on traffic. With no traffic, probably about 20-30 minutes. You just take the 60 West to the 57 North, and you're there.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
my smash apatite has not been met recently, might this satisfy my cravings?
God, I hope so.

To be completely honest though, UCLA IV will probably have a bigger turnout, even though the date hasn't been set yet. I wouldn't want to lie just to get you to come to Pomona if it means you'll miss out on a tourney you'd rather be at more.

LuCKy

Smash Master
my smash apatite has not been met recently, might this satisfy my cravings?
omg forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah you should go to the ucla monthly

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I guess im in the same boat with lucky, is anybody taking the 605 north? and wants to swing by and pick us up...

LuCKy

Smash Master
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kanzaki is going!!!!!you still play Y link? lets get some friendlys :)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Gimpy should. Nashun should bring Hero as well. =]

Yeeah Lucky! I'll be there, I use Mario now, but I'll go back to Young Link if you wanna do Friendlies =]

LuCKy

Smash Master
Gimpy should. Nashun should bring Hero as well. =]

Yeeah Lucky! I'll be there, I use Mario now, but I'll go back to Young Link if you wanna do Friendlies =]
nah its cool i was just wondering but ill play your mario for sure

Top Bottom