• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
K. I saw like... 50 non premmys post... Don't you need premmy to cancel the mods or something?

Also... This is still beautiful.... ;w;

EDIT: oh the title confused me.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I see the mods got hard at work...

Now do it again! We already counted to 500+ once, so I am sure that the mods will be able to count to... 125? Anyhoo, good luck in... achieving this challenge.

Frostwraith is out!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Do it again.
Right now I think we've done it at least 3 to 4 times compared to your ONE.
Cry some moar.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Well don't suck up then, obv.
@xiroeypostearlierthatI'mtoolazytoquotelol: no not really. There's a few things you're not factoring in.

`oe `opala
:smirk:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Richie: What was it Shakespeare used to say?
Eddie: [dressed as a butler] Um..."Hello, my dear. I'm a playwriter, you know. Come on, give us a snog".
Richie: No, Eddie!
Eddie: Um..."Where's my quill? Bloody Hell, I bought five yesterday! Where do they all go?"
Richie: [laughing nervously] No, really! What was it he used to say?
Eddie: "What do you mean, it's crap? There's eight bodies at the end, and he gets to shag his Mum!"
[Richie punches Eddie in the groin]

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ Substitution Substitution get back in the time machine you're coming back one whole year to the year 2014 and can't take something from the past to the future :troll: :troll: :troll:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i was just kidding if they want to start it back up with fal and frost turning into mods we could increase the number to count to..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
i was just kidding if they want to start it back up with fal and frost turning into mods we could increase the number to count to..
How about this (I'll post this when a mod comes around the "300 Bob-ombs" thing. Probably in a rant or something).
They need to count to 100 Mod-bombs, and we have to stop them. It'll be an all-out war between us and them.
And it will be magnificent.

It'll be called: "The Bomb Wars".

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
oh pls

ten characters
Wanna bet?

And for reference (had this on the other thread):

"And I had an idea. Think of it, an all-out war between us (normal users and premiums) and the mods (moderators, admins). With Back-Roomers being neutral.
We'd both have to be on the same limit though. But with this we'd (and they'd) be more aggressive. We could call it "The Bomb Wars".
First one to the fixed limit wins."

The only things we need for this is:
A goal to reach.
Maybe a player that mimics the other team (like how I generally "gift" a video to a mod, maybe have someone do the same) or something like that.
And a prize for the winning group.

The reason I pull this up is not only does it give more involvement for the Mods and Admins.
But now we both have a fair chance against each other. Whereas before it was just us hoping you guys didn't post. Now there will be an opportunity to sabotage each other (and a reason to do so). It'll be like a classic game of Mario Party. Without Chance Time of course...

Last edited:
Top Bottom