• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Counting to 50 Mod-ombs? Oh sure, challenge accepted.

1 Mod-omb
Oh no buddy. Not 50. You're counting like we're counting. 50's too easy, you guys are going through what we have to.
300 will work.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, this is a thing again?
Ohohoho! This will be glorious!
Welcome to Die!

Though, since most likely the two above me will be the more active ones, I might as well take the role as the passive one. See, as much as ambushing every other post is tempting, and it is, I like to be the nice guy and wait before making some stupid comment.

...Not saying I won't. It's fun being able to dish out the same pain you gave us.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know.
I like to see where this goes. They've been making fun of us for never getting anywhere. I'd like to see what they can do with some time.

Oh, and before I leave you all (when I'll come back, I'm not so sure).
Good luck. You'll need it.

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I remember that one time all the mods posted in the "count to 300 bob ombs" thread late at night and we managed to reach like 230 or something before someone broke it. Could probably manage to do it again, imo.

1 bob omb

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I remember that one time all the mods posted in the "count to 300 bob ombs" thread late at night and we managed to reach like 230 or something before someone broke it. Could probably manage to do it again, imo.

1 bob omb
Is that a challenge?!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Dayum dimension. You are ruthless.

I kind of feel sorry for the mods..... :smirk:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing I'm wondering is if whether or not they'll make bets.

The trick to taking this as we did last time was to strike when everyone's defenses were down. Not in the middle of the day like this. When the initial bandwagon for this thread has run its course that is when we will attack.

Preparations are being prepared. People will be gathered. In the dark of the night the packages will be delivered.
Yeah, good luck with that.
Oh, and don't mind me, I'm working on something special. I won't post for sometime.

Last edited:
1 mod-omb

The trick to taking this as we did last time was to strike when everyone's defenses were down. Not in the middle of the day like this. When the initial bandwagon for this thread has run its course that is when we will attack.

Preparations are being prepared. People will be gathered. In the dark of the night the packages will be delivered.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sorry, I couldn't respond. I went to sleep early last night.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
@Any mod not on the West of the Atlantic

We should strike when the American users are asleep. :demon:

1 mod-omb

Last edited:
Top Bottom