• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Gosh darn it guys we were meant to like all of their posts until they got to the 40's! MY MASTER PLAN IS RUINED. ;_;

I'll be seeing... and liking... you posts again... just you wait.... :evil:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To the wonderful moderators who pour in their time and effort counting the marvelous Mod-ombs. For without them, this wonderful post that I concocted would have never been made! Though, I do appreciate you all, really. If I didn't then why would I go out of my way to not say anything till now? It shows I have some self restraint. And that I await in eagerness when you do reach your goal. As you will be able to celebrate just as we did when we first reached two hundred! Sure your goal is a tad shorter then ours, but then again there are more of us, so I understand.

But, before I begin. I would like to give you all a little, "gift", on my behalf. Nothing personal, just a little heartwarming welcome. From me, to you. As I do think there are times and places for such gifts. We are rivals sure. But even then we are also neighbors. Besides, we should celebrate every now and then. What is life without having a little fun? One I certainly would not want! But enough about me, here you go!

(In case you were curious on the matter and what this video means. That wonderful individual tossing the ring, is you! "And the ring?" Well, if I am correct, that is symbolizing the "Mod-ombs" of this very thread! Simply smashing isn't it? The meaning behind the video however well, I actually explain this in the paragraph below! See, I like to think ahead of time, it really helps me organize the situation at hand and make something magical out of it.)

And oh, what a marvelous video it is wouldn't you say? Just how it encapsulates this very thread is outmatched by no other! No matter how hard you try, you simply cannot get there! Like the ring missing the pole. You just barely nicked it! And yet, reality seeps in and we realize the sad truth of it all. It's rather symbolic in my humble opinion, wouldn't you agree? The joke gets even better if you have seen Darkseed 2. That game is hysterical! The first one was of average quality, but the second game really "took the cake" as they say! Just how inane it got was almost comical at times. That video was just one of the numerous wonderful examples of how majestic it can be!

"Exactly what do you mean?" I hear some say. Well, I would never think of the dastardly task of spoiling it. Why would I kill the joke? That would just be merciless, and we all know I'm far from that. I still like to keep something a surprise. As much as I tend to be a killjoy at times, I still enjoy a good laugh every now and then, like all of you! And why not? They say that laughter is a good form of medicine, and it has not proven me wrong just yet! If anything, comedy is what bring people together from all across the world! It's a tool that should never be taken for granted. Remember that.

But with that said, the journey of counting the modified explosives end. And with such a fantastic ending. You know, there is not many things in this world that brings me such joy like this. You should pat yourself on the back, be proud about this. After all, you taught us well. We learned from the very same experience you gave us. As we watched in horror when you come and destroy all our hard work! So why not dish out a little vengeance in return? It's only necessary. As we are friendly rivals, after all. It's just friendly banter in the end. No harm done. I think...

Where you will go from this point is up to you. Sure, most likely you will just wipe of the dirt and start up again. I would. Most of us would. It's what keeps the Bob-ombs thread going. Because as we are knocked down, we get back up again, and then something about us not having the ability to truly ever bring you down or something of that sort. But let's be honest here, it's inevitable. You may think so, but that is what we call denial. Or, the "fighting spirit" as some of you may call it. Whatever works for your needs.

But look at the time! I've already gone on long enough as it is, I might as well leave so you can go on with your counting.
I would not want to hold anything up. Why would I do such a thing like that? So I shall take my leave. But do not worry! I will be back! And when I do, it will be just as glorious as when I was here. Just you wait! Whether it's not today, nor tomorrow. But someday. Yes! Someday! You will see!

Sincerely,
MisterVideoGaming.

Top Bottom