• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
(Alright.)
In a banjo-playing tournament? No.
In a Smash Bros Melee game? DEFINITELY.

D

Deleted member

You would not dare to hit a beautiful, female swordsman. She has been practicing her swordplay this past weekend. Too bad she has no parasol to hide her sword in. But yeah, this fight is mine!

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'm literally the fastest swordsperson around unless someone else can match light speed. I'm so fast, I give off a false impression of teleportation, and Hattori has been fighting the best of the best since 2015, so it really doesn't matter how trained she is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I guess the matchup against you and me will be even. She hides a Bunny Hood in her kimono, little do some of y'all know.

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Since Austria would NOT choose to hit a beautiful swordswoman.
However, we choose to play Smash Melee and I win!

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Unless the Smash game is Melee.

Look, you main Captain Falcon; Kirby would totally decimate him!

D

Deleted member

Going by the characters in your profile pic, my girl :rosalina: will not have much difficulty. Mind you, this is Smash 4 Rosa; her Ultimate self could possibly be another story.

Sayonara :kirby:

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Darn it! And I play as Kirby in Smash 4 so I have lots of trouble.

But Rosalina ain't in Melee, and Kirby can easily beat ANY of your characters in Melee.

D

Deleted member

You look nice and tough. Either I can call my trusty Luma to help me or...:ultfalcon: lets me borrow his Final Smash. I am wearing my sexy racing suit after all, so it seems fitting.

D

Deleted member

I think I could win because while Rosa is shrugging her shoulders, I'm gonna come up to her very fast like and give her the *****, all I have to do is run away till she dies, and I'll be crowned the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
That scary thing probably don't like Smash Melee and probably sees me as bait…
A few days later, my neighbor, Liechtenstein sees that I have disappeared and she will never know that I lost against the scary thing…

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Well, they're all Smash characters, so if Villager is smart enough, yes! He'll probably have some trouble though, since Ness and G&W both have reflects, and he's so projectile-heavy.

D

Deleted member

Yeah no chance, I do have the deadliest disease in a bottle, but I can maybe get 2 of them and then they all come at once and kill me. I don't stand a chance.

D

Deleted member

You may think I am shy and scared but wait until I unsheathe my Omega Sword and Elk Shield. I am tougher than I look, you know.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

You think I'd underestimate you, if anything you underestimate me.
Yea I may look like a meme skater that doesn't belong to fight.
But I survive helicopter missles, bullets from cops, huge falls. I'm really fast and I even have a crew called the GG's but I'm not actually Bea, I'm meme beat so RR's (The Ree REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's). Really fast with hands. And even survive being runned over by cars, plus I have the most dangerous can in a bottle, *****. all I need to do is spray you with my can of *****, or if you attack me, puncture a hole in the bottle so it explodes, I'll won't exactly win. but at least you don't either. So I don't think I'll win, but she won't. I say the battle results in a tie
(also I posted hoping it would be in latest posts so this will be active again)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
While your gnarly blades give you some radical maneuverability, I must warn you that I swing swords around that house more weight than you possess in your whole being. It would be a close contest of skill, surely.

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Looks like the monster was hunting me all along. A fitting end, really :cool:

D

Deleted member

Snek Woody is the most powerful being known to man.
He could beat Ganondorf in a fight, but Snek Woody is also merciful.

D

Deleted member

Why should I fight such a cute kitten? It ain't right...

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Morgana can enter his Palace and kill his shadow, causing Bakugou to have a mental shutdown.

Or he could simply change his heart to show mercy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I probably don't know everything I need to for this fight, so I'm just assuming. but from what I can tell that's just a cat. can't I just like kick it, or give it ***** and let it die slowly and painfully. idk, all I know is that I'm fighting a cat. and I think I'll win that battle.

D

Deleted member

A dead meme skeeter vs Staples. I think I can but very slightly, I almost died because I never thought of just throwing them in the trash.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Your palace seems to be a ***** factory/skate park full of workers that are half human, half Freddi Fish. I am not an ordinary cat. I am a member of the Phantom Thieves who can wield a Persona and change the hearts of people by stealing the treasure from their cognitive minds. It's complicated. This should be pretty easy though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom