• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Dr Mario will give you a whole 5 seconds to live after the diagnosis, before McCree can even get his gun to shoot him.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I’m too fast for his viruses to keep up, so he won’t be able to attack me.
The question is if I will be able to get through that Down Special of his.

T3RT1S

Level Up!
NNID
pokeLogZ
I will wipe my pokeballs all over your face yoshi and me and the BOIsssssss will demolish you, using FACTS and LOGIC. Brb gonna go drink energy drinks and go super saiyan.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hm, sniping with Ancient Arrows means you better not take a headshot...

Flurry Rush guarantees me a quick assault of slashes in addition to having a Perfect Dodge & Guard at my disposal, and Sneakstrike kills pretty much all the time when done right. I own many weapons at my disposal, and gear I can easily switch out of into others, which means I can resist many things. Sword Beams are neat too.

I can use the help of the Guardians to heal myself when needed, protect myself, and unleash devastating attacks. Also, I'm just smart, so...

I can defeat almost anyone with a tree branch, so let that sink in.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, you look powerful with your plethora of projectiles. Something tells me I should employ Bats Within and Witch Time meticulously. This will be a good fight.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Idk if Darkrai can make white diamond fall a sleep, but idk. White diamond might win

D

Deleted member

You look so peaceful that I do not want to fight you. Be my ally instead.

TheRockingGoomba

Smash Cadet
Geno could theoretically probably use Geno Whirl on Sheen Hick Smashified Banjo Art. But this Geno was made out of pencil so it would probably be very ineffective.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Banjo and Kazooie are too slow. Not even with Sonic on their team would they be able to keep up.

Sword slash after sword slash, and they will eventually fall.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Snoopy would get tired. Young Link would feel way too bad about killing a dog. He takes Snoopy's fatigue as an opportunity to rub his belly and become his friend.

Win/win

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
I mean, Pac can literally hunt on already dead things without using magic but through getting high on yellow bright circles. So like, Pac would probably win.

D

Deleted member

A skeeting, athletic, graffiti artist vs a PacMan

I won, he can't beat the ***** in my can...
Actually, he'll probably eat that stuff up, I don't think it has any use. I think Pac-Man wins

Last edited by a moderator:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Kazooie will fly and steal the can of *****, then Banjo chases after Beat while he is busy beating his meat. Then Kazooie will spray the ***** back into Beat's face for insult to injury.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kazooie will fly and steal the can of *****
The Can is bigger than my head, you expect a bird to be able to hold it, the feet trying to hold it can't cause it's too big, and the wings be useless.
then Banjo chases after Beat while he is busy beating his meat.
It's a fight, you think I'd be "preparing the sausage" at the time? No way would my avatar be "Riding the horse" in the middle of a fight. I'd have no time for "Waking up Peter". (Insert another suggestive thing that's referring to beating meats)
Then Kazooie will spray the ***** back into Beat's face for insult to injury.
Ouch.

I think he'd still win, cause all I can do is skeet and give *****.

Don't fight me, skip me I'm just analyzing the fight, attack RealPokeFan11

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom