• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

D

Deleted member

Must I fight someone so hot? If anything, he should be part of my alliance.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Hmm...yes. Studded bracelets beat staples. Exponentially, I might add.

D

Deleted member

I concede this fight on the grounds that :yoshi: is peaceful. Ami at least loves peaceful characters/things, and she wants to ride him.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Giving this to Cure Beauty. Not sure if Cure Beauty can stop Sekiro's ability to resurrect, but Sekiro won't do well if she fires her spells at him. However, should Sekiro ambush her and she isn't aware of his presence, its game over for her.

D

Deleted member

Dracula can shoot fireballs and teleport. He turns into a dragon when he dies. I know nothing about Sekiro, so you decide.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
assuming that Dracula's defenses are anything like ShadeMan.EXE's, Sonic's probably screwed until a DarkChip forces itself into the custom screen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jet Jaguar can grow sizes, so it is possible to win over giant Yohi alongside the Fantastic Four (who coul use a device to make the other two as huge as Jet Jaguar), Crash and Samus.

D

Deleted member

Malos has a giant ****ing space mecha and a Monado that gives him insane powers, and he can pilot the space mecha himself if he needs to. You could potentially consider Ophion and Aion as well, though he only has those for a bit.

I'm fairly sure he could take above-average beeg Yoshi.

Now for JDCabrera's avatar, I'm not so sure. I'm fairly certain about him beating out Crash or Samus but I don't know enough about the FFour or Jet Jaguar to comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dracula can shoot fire and transform into a swarm of bats in Castlevania Chronicles. When he dies, he turns into a demonic dragon. I know nothing about your avatar, so you decide

D

Deleted member

"We're too evenly matched, I'm basically attacking a mirror!"

"How can I outsmart myself trying to outsmart myself which is trying to outsmart myself!?"

"I don't even know what's going on, is this some evil April Fools joke or something!?"

No one wins, the universe died, too much Reggie for 10 gods to handle, let alone a universe.

D

Deleted member

Simon Belmont could easily knock some staples out of place.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It is possible, yeah.

Pauline could easily use the help of the Minis, btw.

Top Bottom