• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoT4, who's going?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
For the record, if Palpi, Colaya, and Ussi all miss this then I'm gonna have to burn down your respective cities (no school/responsibility johns!). But beyond that, this is gonna be bigger than even the ECRC finals, in terms of big names showing up from all over the place. Since I know most of my crew is gonna be off doing random *** stuff until things start, I guess I'll start off with hitting the ikes up before anything else.

So, headcount.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ryko, THIS IS AT MY COLLEGE >_>

And its the day of my sister's sweet sixteen >_>

Hopefully I can get pools done pretending to study.

And I have mid-terms the day BEFORE and the day AFTER >_>

Time to play brawl carrying a chemistry notebook...

•Col•

Smash Champion
Uh.... <_<;;; I MIGHT be going... Since I'm at college, the only way I could get there... Is if there's a bus that goes to Penn State college from Bradford(my mom said there was one a while ago....), and make sure that it is running on Friday of that weekend, so I could meet up with a friend who goes there. Then, there's supposed to be a train or something from there to Philadelphia.

So yeah.... Lots of maybes. D:

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am going Ryko :) I realized I only like Charizard. Ike is still my main.

I am gonna play Ike for the most part. I am gonna go Metaknight for a few match ups though.

Blue Battle is gonna be some tight stuff. Last weekend at inui's place me this wolf player and this nasty diddy player were playing alot. I beat the diddy player 2 of 10. He was pretty nasty. Spammer beat M2k with diddy too i think. This other diddy just punished everything it was nuts.

I did get some good practice in so hopefully blue battle finals and cot4 we can get to play eachother again. :)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Now that I see it's in PA I'll definitely be going. It'll be great to see Ussi again since he's going.

If you bring your recording equipment again we should record some epic matches. I hate replays *_* 1P and 2P gets annoying..kinda like to see NAMES.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
it'll be good to see you again Silven ;D I want to see how much my Ike has improved.. You might end up making me go Pikachu again though xD... (Cause Dittos are horrid on my part)

I will have recording equipment on me. I'll like claim a TV and stay there and record matches on it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
it'll be good to see you again Silven ;D I want to see how much my Ike has improved.. You might end up making me go Pikachu again though xD... (Cause Dittos are horrid on my part)

I will have recording equipment on me. I'll like claim a TV and stay there and record matches on it.
That makes two of us, Ike dittos are so lame but I still have to play them occasionally since I know a lot of Ike players.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Well, crap.... Ok, so I was planning to take a bus to Penn State college to meet up with my friend to go to this, but... The ONLY bus going from Bradford to there leaves at 5 pm, everyday. The latest bus/train leaving from Penn State to Philadelphia is like 7... So yeah, doubting I'll show up to this...

The only way I could go is if I could somehow get a ride with someone. However, considering that Bradford is a small town and also is pretty much out of the way for anyone traveling to Philadelphia from any other place besides here, the odds of me finding a ride in time are low.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
You never know man, try posting your situation in the COT thread. You'd be surprised how helpful some smashers can be at times. Offer to pay the extra gas since it's out of the way. You never know man, you might get lucky.

D

Deleted member

Well, crap.... Ok, so I was planning to take a bus to Penn State college to meet up with my friend to go to this, but... The ONLY bus going from Bradford to there leaves at 5 pm, everyday. The latest bus/train leaving from Penn State to Philadelphia is like 7... So yeah, doubting I'll show up to this...

The only way I could go is if I could somehow get a ride with someone. However, considering that Bradford is a small town and also is pretty much out of the way for anyone traveling to Philadelphia from any other place besides here, the odds of me finding a ride in time are low.
go the night before, stay the night.

Top Bottom