• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt-a-wish!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Granted, but it's so poorly optimized that it can't actually run any of the actual Nintendo 64 games included with the console.

I wish the rest of the knights in Shovel Knight would get singleplayer story line campaigns of their own.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Wish Granted!
Here's the lineup:
1. Home Improvement
2. Ren & Stimpy: Buckeroo$
3. Batman Forever
4. The Wizard of Oz
5. Nickelodeon GUTS
6. Shaq-Fu
7. Home Alone
8. Bébé's Kids
9. Beavis & Butt-head
10. Rocko's Modern Life

I wish Pokémon backblings in Fortnite.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Granted, but he has a gimmick where he flinch damage after attacking the other hero/villain.

I wish Battle of AGES got a fourth season pass with guest characters (two video game and two non-game, one eastern and one western each group)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Granted, but now his specials (all of them) are Command Selection, and the RNG is worsened.

I wish Pokémon X/Y got more Mega Evolutions of Unova's, aside of Audino. (And that none of them is Garbodor)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Granted, but it's a worse FPS than Duke Nukem Forever

I wish an special season pass for the Definitive Edition of Smash Infinite with non-video game characters had ties to Nintendo.
(and no with thrid-party video game companies like Capcom's Disney games and Konami's TMNT games. it also has to feature characters from 4th Party adaptations of Ninty's own franchises)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Granted, but it never gets past the beta stage of actually becoming a real game or pass for it.
(I don't follow the Smash Infinite threads that much, so my apologies if the corrupted wish doesn't make much sense)

I wish it would snow in more areas of California.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Granted, but all Hudson Soft characters ate cut and none of them are grouped with the Konami side, and Snake is replaced with a generic Metal Gear Survive avatar.

I wish J-Stars Victory had a multiplat remaster.

Top Bottom