• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt-a-wish!

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but everyone farts each 5 seconds per episode, all characters are voiced by Pacster's VA, and will feature xenophobic stereotypes due to the traveling the world plot. Oh, and it ends on another cliffhanger.

I wish Sonic Boom got a third season.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but is only a home video-exclusive scene.

I wish Fire Emblem Heroes do a collab banner with Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but i don't want the game to be discontinued, and just the characters line-up.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but he's one of the smallest characters in the game.

I wish SpongeBob SquarePants was cancelled/finished production?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but they become so less protective that they don't care of bootlegs, and so causing the people to demand Nintendo, and ending their business. Later they sell all their back-catalog and console manufacturing business to Tencent.

I wish that instead of the Illumination movie, we get a Mario animated series by Warner Bros.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but the new Plok will be Bubsy 3D with raytracing, and the titular character will be redesigned similar to Conker in that tech demo for the XBOX One.

I wish a Killer Instinct Live-Action movie.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Granted, but it's just Blood Falcon as an Echo Fighter of Captain Falcon. The original Capt. Falcon also loses his alt. based on the character as a result.

I wish Luxray had a Mega Evolution.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but it's directed by Friedberg and Seltzer, with Uwe Boll in the script.

I wish Encanto characters appeared in Disney's Sorcerer Arena.
(As the actual characters, not Talismans. And that the game don't shut it servers down)

Top Bottom