• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

VreyIsGrey

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6743-6838-1490
Granted, but he is small and weak like a rat. He could easily defeated, plus his Shield Special could turn him into Bruce Banner for rest of the match.

I wish Pop Culture Clash had Misc. Nintendo Stage.
Granted. It's literally just PokeFloats.

I wish Mario didn't have such a bland moveset.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's moveset based only on SMB game on NES.

I wish Space Harrier game was a Misc. SEGA Stage in Pop-Culture Clash.
Granted but, the stage is flashing rainbow colored!

1653367917626.png

I wish Sonic.EXE (This NetNavi OC above), (NOT that notoriously unlikable indie game villain) was added to the roster.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but they are immobile and they are rendered poorly in 3D.

I wish F-Type from Stunt Race FX was in smash.
Granted, but it is another joke character LOL!

I wish these love exalted videogame characters Cream (Sonic), Dhalsim (Street Fighter), Makoto (Danganronpa), and Aerith (Final Fantasy) all got added to the roster.

Read more about love exalted characters here: https://love-exalted.fandom.com/

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but they are added to assist trophy roster instead.

I wish King Hippo was in smash?
Granted, but King Hippo moves very slowly.

Since Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection is coming out next year: I wish that MegaMan.EXE was added to the Smash Roster.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Granted, but it's a echo fighter of Mega Man.

I wish Rayman got a mii costume in Ultimate.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Granted, but it doesn't come with a fighter.

I wish we got a Shovel Knight boss in Smash.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but they're all peach clones.

I wish Shao Kahn got added to Smash.
Granted, but once again, Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat) is another generic swordfighter.

I wish that the Touhou franchise was excluded from Smash entirely, but Reimu (Touhou) was a guest fighter in the next Soul Calibur game.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but she's immobile and can't attack. Also she is floating in the same place for no reason.

I wish Sinistar appeared as assist character in next smash.
Granted, but Sinister does ABSOLUTELY! NOTHING LOL!

To follow up:

Since Saber (Fate) can't be considered a video game character due to adaptation displacement, I wish for the Fate franchise to be excluded from Smash entirely, but Saber to be a guest fighter in the next Soul Calibur game.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but the roster is made out of Transformers and Street Fighter characters.

I wish Captain N got a spirit in Smash.
Granted, but the Captain N spirit does nothing.

I wish that Slender Man was a guest character in the next Mortal Kombat game, since Mortal Kombat can be logically considered a horror game series per dictionary definition. And Slender Man is one of the only well-received creepypasta characters.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but he appears as guest boss instead.

I wish Segata Sanshiro was playable in SEGA platfighter.
Granted, but he has Akira's (Virtura FIghter) powers and moves.

I wish these hate sink videogame characters Manfred (Ace Attorney), Gary (Bully (Rockstar Games)), Father Fairest (Friday Night Funkin': Soft), and Yuuki (Blazblue) all got excluded from the roster.

In short: a "Hate Sink" is a character, usually a villain, that is intentionally hateable.

Read more about hate sink characters here: https://hate-sink.fandom.com/

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's made by MIDI and it has generic beats.

I wish we got new non-Mario Nintendo tracks in MK8D's Booster course pass.
Granted, but we only get Legend of Zelda tracks.

To follow up on my previous wish with those hate sink characters:

I wish these magnificent baddie videogame characters Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club), Shadow (Sonic), Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft), and Enjou (Genshin Impact) all got added to the roster.

Read more about magnificent baddie characters here: https://magnificentbaddie.fandom.com/

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Granted. Tokyo has been decimated, most of Japan and other countries in the vicinity are in a state of crisis, and groups such as the United Nations have struggled to send support to the region due to the danger involved. North Korea, in response to the high levels of radiation, have decided to send ICBMs across the planet, causing an international nuclear war due to the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. Following Godzilla, other kaiju such as Mothra arrived as well. Humanity has been set back millenia, with society and culture as we know it having been fundamentally shifted. The world is in ruin, and all because of a post on SmashBoards.com. Was it worth it?

I wish Spirits had descriptions (akin to those of Trophies) in the Spirit Menu, allowing you to read them and learn a little about them.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but the descriptions are short and don't have any backstories.

I wish ToeJam and Earl were guests in Sega Battle of AGES.
Granted, but they are deliberately weak.

I wish that Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin) was added to the Smash roster. and I wish that Goku (Dragon Ball) and Hatsune Miku get Mii costumes, assist trophies, and spirits, since Mickey Mouse actually does make a cameo on Sora's keyblade.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Granted - He's a Companion Card assist... which is actually the case right now. Hey, you never said you wanted him in as a fighter.

I wish Paper Mario was added to Smash as a fighter.

Top Bottom