• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem Gaiden is being remade as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia on the 3DS.
Yes, I want to see Captain Falcon in Fire Emblem. I would actually spend money to get him in Heroes.
Lol I meant on my youtube channel. I'm making a Smash video today and I need some publicity, so why not start with my friends on Smashboards.

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
So I have a question. Will there be some kind of expansion to the story of FE:Heroes? I mean a traditional Fire Emblem is at least 20 something chapters long. Fates has the most content, story wise. And that includes the Heirs of Fate DLC.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I have a question. Will there be some kind of expansion to the story of FE:Heroes? I mean a traditional Fire Emblem is at least 20 something chapters long. Fates has the most content, story wise. And that includes the Heirs of Fate DLC.
They did confirm that future DLC updates will add additional chapters to the story. Considering how there are other Fire Emblem games yet to be represented in the game, they could definitely be material for those future story chapters.

Speaking of DLC...

Ephraim & Erika from Sacred Stones and Seliph & Julia from Genealogy of the Holy War are confirmed to be on their way for FE: Heroes.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
They did confirm that future DLC updates will add additional chapters to the story. Considering how there are other Fire Emblem games yet to be represented in the game, they could definitely be material for those future story chapters.

Speaking of DLC...

Ephraim & Erika from Sacred Stones and Seliph & Julia from Genealogy of the Holy War are confirmed to be on their way for FE: Heroes.
That artwork, oh my God. It's amazing.

Seliph looks too similar to Marth tho.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, the twins are dressed differently. I wonder what's up with that?
I'd throw out crazy speculation about a Sacred Stones remake, but it's probably way to early for that. And besides, I'd expect a Geneology remake to come first, and those later two aren't redesigned at all.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Well, the twins are dressed differently. I wonder what's up with that?
I'd throw out crazy speculation about a Sacred Stones remake, but it's probably way to early for that. And besides, I'd expect a Geneology remake to come first, and those later two aren't redesigned at all.
Regarding the Renais twins, it's most likely just how the artist drew them. All the characters featured in Heroes are drawn by different people. Characters like Zephiel and Hawkeye also feature redesigns.

Seliph looks mostly the same while Juila looks a bit more redesigned.

I am kinda upset Seliph didn't get a redesign. His design is still my least favorite because he still just looks like a Marth clone.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
UPDATE: Ninja'd. Ninja'd so hard. :4greninja:

Did ya'll already see this?

Excited to see Erika and Ephraim get in. I'm not sure how to feel about just four characters in a single update (would've expected more), but I'll withhold judgement for now.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Ugh, I seem to have impressively terrible luck in with summoning. Out of 30 summons, I've only pulled 4-star rarities 4 times, and a 5-star one once--so my draw rate for a 3-star is over 80%. Not only that, but, among the 3-stars, I keep getting lots of duplicates. The RNG Goddess decided to grant me 3 Subaki's. Yep, that means I get a 3-star Subaki almost as often as I get a 4-star character. I also have drawn 2 Bartre's, 2 Florina's, and 2 Selena's... And I also pull duplicates from event characters, so my roster also has 3 Cecilia's and 3 Lissa's. Hm....

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Four characters will do just fine to me, at least for the moment.

Seeing Ephraim and Eirika on the way makes me want to play The Sacred Stones again, a game I have not played nor finished in the past year and a half or so. Hoping to get back to it at some point before Fire Emblem Echoes comes out.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Ugh, I seem to have impressively terrible luck in with summoning. Out of 30 summons, I've only pulled 4-star rarities 4 times, and a 5-star one once--so my draw rate for a 3-star is over 80%. Not only that, but, among the 3-stars, I keep getting lots of duplicates. The RNG Goddess decided to grant me 3 Subaki's. Yep, that means I get a 3-star Subaki almost as often as I get a 4-star character. I also have drawn 2 Bartre's, 2 Florina's, and 2 Selena's... And I also pull duplicates from event characters, so my roster also has 3 Cecilia's and 3 Lissa's. Hm....
You think you've got it bad? Virion and Niles compose HALF OF ALL CHARACTERS I've summoned thus far. What's more is I've summoned at least half a dozen times, and I only have one five-star. I know the five-stars are supposed to be rare, but you'd think I'd have a good luck streak eventually...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
You think you've got it bad? Virion and Niles compose HALF OF ALL CHARACTERS I've summoned thus far. What's more is I've summoned at least half a dozen times, and I only have one five-star. I know the five-stars are supposed to be rare, but you'd think I'd have a good luck streak eventually...
I feel ya. I've only gotten one 5-star, which is Hawkeye but my friend got a 5-star Roy and Azura in the same summon, which actually upsets me.

But at least you guys aren't that one guy who spent 1000 dollars on the game to get Hector. He didn't get Hector.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I was pretty much the same way as y'all are with these multiple 3-star, 4-star summons until I was surprisingly fortunate enough to get three 5-star summons in one round, which were Linde, Takumi and Roy. I stopped after that.

I don't plan on summoning more characters every now and then because I don't want to keep wasting money buying more orbs so I decided to limit myself to only once a week.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
So far I've resisted the temptation to throw down any cash, as the orbs seem really expensive for such a small return. A full summon session costs something like $13, which seems pretty steep, especially considering the fact that I'm probably just going to get more Subaki's. I'll probably wait until they do some sort of sale before I start throwing my money at it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
But at least you guys aren't that one guy who spent 1000 dollars on the game to get Hector. He didn't get Hector.
I dunno, having 1000 dollars to just drop on a free-to-play game actually sounds pretty nice, Hector or no Hector.
So far I've resisted the temptation to throw down any cash, as the orbs seem really expensive for such a small return. A full summon session costs something like $13, which seems pretty steep, especially considering the fact that I'm probably just going to get more Subaki's. I'll probably wait until they do some sort of sale before I start throwing my money at it.
I'll probably never spend any money on heroes, no matter how much I love Fire Emblem. Orbs are so expensive because they don't expect your average Joe to actually spend money on it, only the people with a tons of money or very loose wallets.

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, having 1000 dollars to just drop on a free-to-play game actually sounds pretty nice, Hector or no Hector. I'll probably never spend any money on heroes, no matter how much I love Fire Emblem. Orbs are so expensive because they don't expect your average Joe to actually spend money on it, only the people with a tons of money or very loose wallets.
Ya'll are wasting money on orbs, then there's me, who earns the orbs by waiting patiently and completing what's left of Lunatic mode on FE: Heroes...FOR 1 STINKING ORB EACH!!! You'd think they'd up the ante a little and make it 5 orbs. Meh, I'm still proud of my self.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ya'll are wasting money on orbs, then there's me, who earns the orbs by waiting patiently and completing what's left of Lunatic mode on FE: Heroes...FOR 1 STINKING ORB EACH!!! You'd think they'd up the ante a little and make it 5 orbs. Meh, I'm still proud of my self.
I don't play a lot of mobile games, but I feel like this one is actually pretty generous with orbs, especially with that event going on right now that's giving you two a day.

And I'm not dropping a single penny on this game, btw. Orbs are pretty dang expensive, especially if you want a full 20.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I wonder what was on the minds of all these players (plus a JP Sakura player on the bottom of this list) when they saw Olivia as the lead unit, and then the team listed above.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey, a dancer can be pretty dang dangerous when paired up with the right partner. I know that I'd respect it.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I've gotten my Orb count back to 20. However, with the announcement of the Renais twins+Seliph and Julia, i'm gonna hold on to my Orbs for a while.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I have some news regarding FE Echoes! Here are some new screenshots released, some of which are in English thanks to Nintendo UK. I'll be putting them in spoiler tabs to save space.

This first one confirms the return of the HP Magic Cost as well as Magic having a fixed hit-rate regardless of stats. And i just found this out reason, but there's actually a lore-related reason why HP Magic Cost is a thing. Tomes and Staffs exist to ease the stress on the body when casting magic. However, Valentia doesn't have Tomes and Staffs, so they have no choice but to use their bodies to cast magic, hence the HP Magic Cost. Also, that portrait for the zombie is actually the scariest monster portrait in the series.

That's not all though, You see that big zero at the top right corner? That's there because Magic in Gaiden ignored terrain bonuses and that seems to be back here. Echoes really is copying Gaiden's mechanics to a T.

There's nothing much of value here. This is the class selection screen. But that TEC stat is interesting. What is it? Turns out, that TEC is just the Skill stat in the Japanese versions. But it's interesting that they are keeping it as TEC (Technique) when the localized versions of FE use Skill instead.

This is probably taking place in Ch.2 a.k.a the chapter with all the ship battles. Oh. We're gonna have to go through them again, aren't we. Someone please help.

TREASURE CHESTS BOIS! This was a thing in Gaiden as well.

These next screenshots are in Japanese.

Just like in Gaiden, you can control Alm and Celica on the world map separately. But the most interesting part here is the calendar thing on the top right. In the reveal trailer, that 13 was a 5.

DUNGEON EXPLORATION BOIS!

And to finish it off, here's some FE Cipher reveals.
In other Cipher news, FE Warriors and Heroes are confirmed to have Cipher representation, which can only mean that Warriors will have original characters just like Heroes. Sacred Stones and Thracia are also getting Cipher representation.

If you go here you can listen to four music tracks, two are from Gaiden, the other two are their remastered Echoes versions.

D

Deleted member

I might get Echoes, but the thing that will pull me in will be Casual mode...
Has that been confirmed by any chance?

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I have some news regarding FE Echoes! Here are some new screenshots released, some of which are in English thanks to Nintendo UK. I'll be putting them in spoiler tabs to save space.

This first one confirms the return of the HP Magic Cost as well as Magic having a fixed hit-rate regardless of stats. And i just found this out reason, but there's actually a lore-related reason why HP Magic Cost is a thing. Tomes and Staffs exist to ease the stress on the body when casting magic. However, Valentia doesn't have Tomes and Staffs, so they have no choice but to use their bodies to cast magic, hence the HP Magic Cost. Also, that portrait for the zombie is actually the scariest monster portrait in the series.

That's not all though, You see that big zero at the top right corner? That's there because Magic in Gaiden ignored terrain bonuses and that seems to be back here. Echoes really is copying Gaiden's mechanics to a T.

There's nothing much of value here. This is the class selection screen. But that TEC stat is interesting. What is it? Turns out, that TEC is just the Skill stat in the Japanese versions. But it's interesting that they are keeping it as TEC (Technique) when the localized versions of FE use Skill instead.

This is probably taking place in Ch.2 a.k.a the chapter with all the ship battles. Oh. We're gonna have to go through them again, aren't we. Someone please help.

TREASURE CHESTS BOIS! This was a thing in Gaiden as well.

These next screenshots are in Japanese.

Just like in Gaiden, you can control Alm and Celica on the world map separately. But the most interesting part here is the calendar thing on the top right. In the reveal trailer, that 13 was a 5.

DUNGEON EXPLORATION BOIS!
Boy oh boy, Shadows of Valentia is starting to look REALLY hyped up! As someone who's never really played Gaiden all that much, I look forward to exploring all the new game mechanics (and by new, I mean really old).

I'm a little concerned about how the new FE fanbase will take this, though. So far, we haven't seen any of the new features introduced in the more recent Fire Emblem games, and if I recall corectly, one of the biggest reasons Shadow Dragon was a failure was because it didn't capitalize on all the improvements from over the years; it was essentially just a Nintendo Entertainment System game on handheld. I know I shouldn't be anywhere near as concerned as I am, as most modern critics of Gaiden cite it as being ahead of its time, but I still don't know whether to be scared for its success or not.

That said, I'm still looking forward to it playing it myself.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gaiden didn't have the weapon triangle, did it? It didn't look like there was when Alm attacked the lancer in the direct. If so, that'll probably be the biggest thing that I'll miss, aside from support conversations.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm a little concerned about how the new FE fanbase will take this, though. So far, we haven't seen any of the new features introduced in the more recent Fire Emblem games, and if I recall corectly, one of the biggest reasons Shadow Dragon was a failure was because it didn't capitalize on all the improvements from over the years; it was essentially just a Nintendo Entertainment System game on handheld. I know I shouldn't be anywhere near as concerned as I am, as most modern critics of Gaiden cite it as being ahead of its time, but I still don't know whether to be scared for its success or not.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. While the Shadow Dragon remake barely did anything new, the Mystery of the Emblem remake did, and that remake did have Support Conversations. Also, if i remember correctly, Fates didn't reveal its Supports until a few months after the game's reveal. So i'm sure Echoes will be using the modern mechanics. Heck, we've already seen potentially one: the canteen mechanic from Fates. When Alm attacked that Lancer in the trailer, one of the options he had was "food" imply that the food stat boosters from Fates are back.

Gaiden didn't have the weapon triangle, did it? It didn't look like there was when Alm attacked the lancer in the direct. If so, that'll probably be the biggest thing that I'll miss, aside from support conversations.
I didn't see the Weapon Triangle either. The Shadow Dragon remake had it despite the original game not having it. I can see why they may take it out though. Since HP Magic Cost is confirmed, that means that no weapon durability is confirmed but the way Gaiden did it. Instead of debuffs, all physical attackers have an "iron" weapon "locked" to them. Equipping a special weapon like a Levin Sword will change your weapon to that. However, you couldn't change weapons like in other games without removing the one you have, unless no special weapon is equipped, in which case you are locked to that default "iron" weapon.

Being unable to change weapons like in other games probably warrants a temporary removal of the Weapon Triangle, for the sake of game balance.

Edit: the only Class in Gaiden that could use two different physical weapons was the Hero class, which could use Swords and Bows. And the Hero class was Alm's exclusive promotion. Instead of Heroes, Mercenaries in Gaiden would promote to Dread Fighters, which could then promote to Villager which could promote to a Mercenary which would promote to a Dread Fighter for an infinite promotion loop. This makes Gaiden Mercenaries the only characters that can level up infinite times, provided that, as a Villager, they promote into a Mercenary (Gaiden Villagers can promote into a lot of things).

Last edited:

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
As a remake it looks amazing, but as an original game, I'm not that impressed.I much prefer Fates because of everything it has to offer and not to mention, there's gonna be a Map Pack 3, which are the Scrambles. That is to say, I might get it, and I might not.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
but as an original game, I'm not that impressed
The original Gaiden was heavily limited by system limitations. Of course it's uninteresting when compared by modern standards. But be grateful for Gaiden introducing many elements in the series, such as a traversable world map, branching promotions, and the first case of the Support system. Gaiden's Supports were very primitive and it only affected Alm and Celica (they got more criticals when near each other).
I know the remake will make Gaiden a much better game. Gaiden is heavily underrated and i know Echoes will fix that.

I much prefer Fates because of everything it has to offer and not to mention, there's gonna be a Map Pack 3, which are the Scrambles.
Echoes isn't even out yet but you're already prefering Fates over it? Seems a bit unfair imo. Also, i doubt we'll get the Festival of Bonds DLC. It's been too long without a single word of a Western release of it.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
The RNG Goddess finally relented and gave me three 4-star characters in this last summoning session: Beruka, f-Corrin, and a Gordin. I really like two out of those three (the excessively moe Gordin will be benched just like his 3-star counterpart). Corrin has some very nice skills, she seems like she'll be quite useful once she gets up to level.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Just summoned again. I got a three-star Eliwood, a four-star Hinata, another gosh darn Matthew, a three star Stahl, and a three-star Clarine. My luck doesn't seem to be turning around...

The RNG Goddess finally relented and gave me three 4-star characters in this last summoning session: Beruka, f-Corrin, and a Gordin. I really like two out of those three (the excessively moe Gordin will be benched just like his 3-star counterpart). Corrin has some very nice skills, she seems like she'll be quite useful once she gets up to level.

I've been using She-Corrin. She's currently my MVP, and she's only three-star. Definitely a good investment of your time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Turns out Fae doesn't really fit on my team that well. For a Manakete, her defense actually isn't the greatest, making it hard for her to replace Beruka as my tank. But at the same time, I don't want to spend any orbs trying to get a green unit when Magvel and Tellius still aren't out.

Right now I'm focusing on farming Hero Feathers and Great Badges. I've got 20 red Great Badges and an awesome score in the arena, but it's a shame it takes so many of those gosh-darned Feathers because badges themselves aren't actually all that horrible to farm for.

Speaking of the Arena, I managed to get an offense score of 3,674 and a rank of 21,725 - that should be a total of 4,100 feathers. That's a lot, but it takes 20,000 to change a 4-star character to 5-star, which is...ew. I mean, if 5-stars were easy to get, I guess they wouldn't be as valuable, but I still with I didn't have to wait until the end of the season to get my feathers.

Edit: The update is live and Eirika/Ephraim and Seliph/Julia are currently the focus. I rolled 20 orbs hoping for one of the Renais Twins, but instead got 4 characters I already have and a 3-star Niles. I wish I was stupidly rich.

Edit2: In one of the paralouges Ephraim, talking about his bond with Eirika said, "Ours is so strong that some fools dare to spread lies about us. Disgusting." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I have yet to hear what they fully sound like, but from the paralouges, Seliph's voice is deeper than i thought it'd be. Same for Eirika's. They got Ephraim and Julia's voice just right though.

Oh and just like the previous 5-star focuses, you can still get Seliph, Julia, and the Renais twins even after the Focus ends.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I'm freaking snickering so much LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN SAYS

Also, Renais twins' designs are looking pretty fresh, if a bit extra haha.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So a trailer was released for the new Heroes, which you can watch here
Ephraim's voice when he says "Alright, let's fight!" is perfect. In fact, the new character's voices sound pretty good now that i've heard it more. Although Eirika says "If there is to be war, so be it" which i feel is really out of character for her.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Fire Emblem Heroes update today? Sweet! I'll probably try doing the Paralogue map later today, though I'm probably going to wait on summoning Ephraim or Erika right now. I'm still trying to get Takumi.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Alright, so some Echoes info came out from Famitsu yesterday. Most of it is stuff we already know but the biggest piece of info is that Casual Mode is confirmed to be in Echoes. Which, while it was expected, it's kinda weird since Gaiden allowed you to resurrect characters at certain Lion Head statues (albeit, you could only resurrect a character so many times) so we don't know if that's coming back, but, seeing as how all of Gaiden's other mechanics are coming back, then Lion's Head ressurections are probably coming back too, although it may be a Classic Mode exclusive thing.

D

Deleted member

Alright, so some Echoes info came out from Famitsu yesterday. Most of it is stuff we already know but the biggest piece of info is that Casual Mode is confirmed to be in Echoes.
That's all I need! It honestly would have been a massive mistake if they didn't include Casual Mode.
I think I'll download Echoes.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Latest summon: four-star Camilla, three-star Barst, three-star Nino, and TWO FREAKING THREE-STAR SAIZOS. Still no Takumi...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Another Fire Emblem heroes update:

I did a summoning a few days ago, and this was the result.

Another Nino! Yeah, I already have that 4-star Nino, so I sent this one away. Olivia was sent away as well since I already have one that I haven't been using a lot lately, not to mention I wanted to receive more feathers. This left me with Cain, Shanna, and Stahl. I thought about using Cain, but I think Frederick and Stahl take care of the Cavalier department pretty well (the later of which has proved to be useful with that Ruby Sword of his, which is the sword equivalent to the Sapphire Lance). I've been grinding up Shanna just because, but I don't think she'll be a permanent team member.

And it's nice we have that Paralogue, because it gave me enough orbs to do another summoning yesterday. The result:

Why don't you look at that. I got Julia! She's my fourth 5-star overall, so I decided to start training her. Her speed may not be the best, but geez louiz her attack stat is absolutely killer! She's basically a magic nuke. Robin was previously the only Mage I've been using recently mostly because of his useful as a Takumi counter, though I'm debating whether or not to replace him with Julia. I feel like Julia could take care of Takumi easily as long as she goes first (I mean, with her really high magic stat against Takumi's low Resistance, seems like it could go well for her).

I also really like her Heroes artwork. She looks serene and calm, and purple and white robe really suits her. Great voice too... minus some of those critical quotes (the delivery for about two-three of them sounded awkward IMO).

And two 4-star Fredericks! Just when I recently upgraded my one Frederick to 4-stars, I now get two more Fredericks. This is interesting.

I definitely won't be needing Sully or Nino at this point though, so I sent them away for more feathers.

Latest summon: four-star Camilla, three-star Barst, three-star Nino, and TWO FREAKING THREE-STAR SAIZOS. Still no Takumi...

You're not alone. I still haven't got Takumi yet, so as a fellow fan of that archer, I know how the pain feels.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Ok, the game really needs to give you more Orbs for the higher difficulties. I find myself sometimes using Orbs to complete maps on Lunatic, only to get one Orb as a reward. C'mon, Lunatic maps should at least give 3.

I'm gonna do another summon soon. I really hope i get one of the new Focus characters. I couldn't get any Focus character in the last banner and the only 5-star i got was Hawkeye.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
You're not alone. I still haven't got Takumi yet, so as a fellow fan of that archer, I know how the pain feels.
I also heard he's ridiculously broken. Like Meta Knight in Brawl broken; first time I fought him in the arena was also my first time losing. And I didn't just lose. I was wiped all over the floor. The guy also had a Kagero on his team. That didn't help. Honestly, arena mode feels like it's a million times harder than it should be when I don't have Takumi, BECAUSE OF TAKUMI.

In light of this, I'd like to see #BlameTakumi make a comeback. Everyone start using it again.

ALSO: I found this thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom