• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On the discussion of unlucky summonings, I guess I'll post my last one from about a few weeks ago:

Definitely not one of my best. I already have a 4-star Stahl, and I have two Silver star Pegasus Nights already: one of which has become a part of my main team (a.k.a. Subaki). Tiki was my only good pull here, and I have started to train her recently. Sure, I have 5-star Young Tiki already, but older Tiki's advantage is that her attack can deal damage even from my two spaces away during a counter-attack. 3-star Female Corrin is pretty much obsolete with the two Tikis I have, and I got yet another Nino.

Ever have that one unit that you seem to get the most common pulls from when doing a summoning? Well, Nino seems to be exactly that for me.

I guess this is why I waited so long to post this: because it wasn't my best summon.

I'll probably do another summon later today. I'm at 18 orbs, and I just need to complete two story chapters to get two more orbs.

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Roy has something that sets him apart from every other Fire Emblem character: his design. Why? Well, because he is the only FE character who was redesigned for Super Smash Bros and now that design is being used in pretty much everything regarding him.

These designs do vary slightly but they are all inspired by his Smash 4 design which pretty much makes Roy's Smash 4 design canon. And this is great, because it ties back to his origins. Roy's first ever video game debut was in Super Smash Bros Melee, not Fire Emblem.

I have a feeling that if Binding Blade gets remade, they'll be using his Smash 4 design or something inspired by it.
I cannot put into words how much I love Roy's SSB4 design. I never used Roy in Melee, but Fire Emblem became one of my favorite series when 7 released in the West. I didn't really mind when he was leaked through the patch files, but when I saw his new design, and heard that he'd been decloned somewhat, I knew I had to give him a try. And he very quickly became my number two favorite character on the roster. Really hoping that Roy and Corrin become Smash mainstays.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Did my latest summoning a few hours ago.

I can safely say this was one of my best summonings in Fire Emblem Heroes, or to put in a better way, one of the best consistent summons I've had thus far. All the units I got are 4-stars. Check it out:

First pull was a 4-star female Corrin. I got a 3-star version of the same character in the last summon, and so I sent her away, but I'll take this 4-star Corrin for now because she's a blue-weapon user.

Sophia is my first red-tome user I obtained, so I can finally unlock an Orb by clearing Paralogue 1: Part 2 on Hard using her because the mission is to clear that map with a red-tome user. I just need to train her up.

I also got two 4-star Sheenas in my 4th and 5th pulls respectively. Eh, I don't know if I'll use her when I have a 5-star Minerva and a 4-star Frederick in the picture, but its nice to have a 3rd Axe-user. I don't have too many of those right now.

And then my 3rd pull... I GOT CHROM! HOLY ARCEUS YES! Chrom was my 5th most wanted character to be summoned (Hector being my 4th most wanted, and then Team Takumi takes the top 3). I'm one of those people that likes his character, and he was the only one of the Awakening main character quartet that I didn't have up until now. Now, the quartet is now complete! While I already have Roy as my 5-star sword-user, I'm still going to train Chrom for sure. Now if only I had 20,000 feathers so that I can upgrade him to 5-star once he reaches level 20...

------

Also, I think Chrom's summoning quote is worth mentioning:

"For my friends... for peace... I'll fight."

Anyone else reminded of Ike in that sentence? You know, "I fight for my friends!"

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Here are some more FE Cipher cards that were recently revealed.

Here we see Alm and then, from left to right, Gray, Tobin, Kliff, and the new Echoes character, Effy.

Here we see Celica and then, from left to right, Genny, Mae, and Boey

The card on the left is Aversa as a Pegasus Knight, suggesting that it takes place before Awakening.

These cards are hilarious. They are exactly the same, with one major difference.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Really want that Corrin Figma, but I still live at home and would likely get some looks I don't want to get for spending $60 on an action figure :/
Hmm...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are some more FE Cipher cards that were recently revealed.

Here we see Alm and then, from left to right, Gray, Tobin, Kliff, and the new Echoes character, Effy.

Here we see Celica and then, from left to right, Genny, Mae, and Boey

The card on the left is Aversa as a Pegasus Knight, suggesting that it takes place before Awakening.

These cards are hilarious. They are exactly the same, with one major difference.
That Kellam card is hilarious.:laugh:

And it seems the Alm and Celica cards give us our first glimpse at the other Gaiden characters' redesigns not counting Boey or Sabre, and their official arts haven't been released yet. Kliff looks nice.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I just did yet another round of Heroes summoning today.

Looks like fortune was on my side when I got my fourth 5-star character, that being Fir. That brings the total number of 5-star characters I have to four, yes sir. I'm definitely gonna put this young lady to use over the 3-star one I already have, which I will send packing for those extra feathers.

Next up is my man Stahl with 4 stars. Good thing I didn't have to spent my feathers upgrading the 3-star of him I already have. I plan to send him home once I have my 4-star one train his ass off.

Then came 3-star Sophia, which I already have. Might either merge one with the other or send either one of them home.

And then there's two new ones, one of which is Palla, who is a 3-star character. With her I now have two of the three flying sisters (the other being Est) in my crew. All I need now is Catria and the siblings trio will be complete.

And last but...er...well...least...is...ugh...Azama... Yep, I'm definitely sending him away.

Well, that's that. Until the next time I do another round.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A new Fire Emblem Heroes trailer came out just a few minutes ago, and it confirms the next Focus Event:

The heroes that will be added in this upcoming DLC patch:
  • Eldigan and Lachesis from Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Reinhardt and Olwen from Thracia 776
  • Klein from Binding Blade
  • Sanaki from Radiant Dawn
Interesting how Reinhardt, Olwen, and Sanaki are the first to represent their games for Heroes rather than Leif and Ike.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
What's funny about the new Focus is that Sanaki's the only one without a sibiling. I mean, she has a sister...
...her sister is Micaiah. My only guess is they want to release Micaiah along with Ike or something
Klein's sister is Clarine but Clarine's been in this game from the start.

Also, can i just say, Lachesis' artwork in this game is adorable.

I really hope i get one of the Focus characters this time. I have yet to get any Focus (unless you count Hawkeye, Fir, Awakening Tiki, and Maria, but i had them before they became Focuses, with Hawkeye being my one and only 5-Star).

Also, speaking of Focuses, looks like the next one leaked
Banner4.jpg

Edit: I do find it interesting that Lachesis is a Staff unit though. While she can use Staffs, in Genealogy, she can also use Swords (along with literally everything when she promotes but that would be beyond broken)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I literally don't know who any of these characters are in the new Focus.
I have over 20 Orbs, but I'm saving them for when Ike is in the game.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I just did yet another round of Heroes summoning today.

Looks like fortune was on my side when I got my fourth 5-star character, that being Fir. That brings the total number of 5-star characters I have to four, yes sir. I'm definitely gonna put this young lady to use over the 3-star one I already have, which I will send packing for those extra feathers.

Next up is my man Stahl with 4 stars. Good thing I didn't have to spent my feathers upgrading the 3-star of him I already have. I plan to send him home once I have my 4-star one train his *** off.

Then came 3-star Sophia, which I already have. Might either merge one with the other or send either one of them home.

And then there's two new ones, one of which is Palla, who is a 3-star character. With her I now have two of the three flying sisters (the other being Est) in my crew. All I need now is Catria and the siblings trio will be complete.

And last but...er...well...least...is...ugh...Azama... Yep, I'm definitely sending him away.

Well, that's that. Until the next time I do another round.
I need Catria as well to finish out my pegasus sister trio too. I've needed her for awhile now. Est has been really good for me, she's almost max level, but I haven't used Palla all that much. Add in Minerva, and I'd have the full set of Whitewings.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I recently did a round of summoning, and it is my luckiest yet.
First off, I got a 5-star Reinhardt! And only on the first day of the event! Immediately after that I got a 5-star Roy!

After that I got a 4-star Sakura, which I already had, but I'll still take it. After that I got a 4-star Frederick, which I don't quite need since I'm using a 4-star Raven, but I'll still take it, since he and Raven are my only 4-star or higher Green units.

Lastly, I got a 5-star Cordelia, which is great considering I already had a 4-star Cordelia.

Overall I'm really happy with my results.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So Nintendo did the Nindies event. Glad to see Blaster Master Zero there, as that's a game i've been looking forward to because Inti Creates. But the biggest highlight has to be Wargroove. Here's how my reaction went:
"Oh, its indie FE"
*Sees the battle screen*
"OH MY GOD, ITS AN ADVANCE WARS SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR!"

Troykv

Smash Master
What's funny about the new Focus is that Sanaki's the only one without a sibiling. I mean, she has a sister...
...her sister is Micaiah. My only guess is they want to release Micaiah along with Ike or something
Klein's sister is Clarine but Clarine's been in this game from the start.

Also, can i just say, Lachesis' artwork in this game is adorable.

I really hope i get one of the Focus characters this time. I have yet to get any Focus (unless you count Hawkeye, Fir, Awakening Tiki, and Maria, but i had them before they became Focuses, with Hawkeye being my one and only 5-Star).

Also, speaking of Focuses, looks like the next one leaked

Edit: I do find it interesting that Lachesis is a Staff unit though. While she can use Staffs, in Genealogy, she can also use Swords (along with literally everything when she promotes but that would be beyond broken)
Maybe they want to tease some RD characters for the next major update in March 14th, that looks it will be the biggest update with the implementation of the skill heritage.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So there's this thing i'm noticing with Heroes that is kinda concerning. Every new character that they've added, with the exception of Narcian and F!Robin, has been 5-Star exclusive. This is not a good thing. If this trend continues, then that means you only have a small chance of getting new characters when they are added. There needs to be 3 and 4-Star versions of these new Heroes.

Troykv

Smash Master
So there's this thing i'm noticing with Heroes that is kinda concerning. Every new character that they've added, with the exception of Narcian and F!Robin, has been 5-Star exclusive. This is not a good thing. If this trend continues, then that means you only have a small chance of getting new characters when they are added. There needs to be 3 and 4-Star versions of these new Heroes.
Maybe they are waiting for a BIG update to do that (the March 14th's Update would be this with the inclussion of Skill Heritage).

Astellius

Smash Ace
I think that they'll continue to release new heroes primarily as 5-stars in new focus events, but will allow them to be summoned as lower star characters later on in the future. The low chance of getting the new characters upon release encourages people to drop more money on the game, so I expect that this trend will continue. So I think you'll eventually be able to get some of the new characters later, but not right away.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not sure which army to side with in the new prince/princess event. I'm torn between Team Leo and Team Eirika.

...But let's be real though, team Lucina is probably going to be the winner.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I have the Nintendo Switch and BotW. Picked them both up at midnight.
IMG_20170303_002915.jpg

Nah

Smash Champion
I totally forgot that thing released today

What else is available on it right now besides Breath of the Wild?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I too got my Switch last night, and I'll be picking up my copy of Breath of the Wild later today. I just need to buy a microSD card and I'm set. Looking forward to tonight!

I totally forgot that thing released today

What else is available on it right now besides Breath of the Wild?
There's 1-2 Switch, Super Bomberman R, I Am Setsuna, Just Dance 2017, and Skylanders: Imaginations in terms of main launch titles.

D

Deleted member

I didn't get the Switch.
It was tempting, but I didn't pre-order it and I don't think that trying to get a Switch without one wasn't worth it.
I can wait a bit longer, though. I have a PS4 to hold me over.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll check out at my local Best Buy tomorrow to see if they got a Switch in stock. I didn't preorder it because it was out of stock, which was no surprise. As far as games to get besides Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the only one that catches my interest is Super Bomberman R. I would say I Am Setsuna as well but I'm getting the PS4 version of the game instead.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I need to remember that jumping in BotW isn't automatic like in other Zelda games.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I totally would've preordered a Switch, but I haven't had good income for quite some time. Not gonna waste money on BotW for Wii U when the Switch version is objectively better. I hope to get one eventually.

How's everybody liking Th Lgnd f Zld: Brth f th Wld?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I totally would've preordered a Switch, but I haven't had good income for quite some time. Not gonna waste money on BotW for Wii U when the Switch version is objectively better. I hope to get one eventually.

How's everybody liking Th Lgnd f Zld: Brth f th Wld?
It's beaten Majora's Mask as my favorite Zelda. And i'm only 6 hours in (i think), which is nothing.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Breath of the Wild is looking pretty great so far. That's all I'm gonna say at this point since I'm like 4 hours into it.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
To all those people playing BotW: don't forget that some of us did't have the money to get the game at launch. *starts crying internally*

Last summon in Fire Emblem Heroes (bet you already forgot it existed): Four-star Peri and Five-star Roy. The other three are more three-star clones. Also, RIP the four-star Roy I've been training. I guess I can't say this summon was a fail, but it still pisses me off that I didn't even have the option of getting a neutral (non-colored) unit this time. I just want ****ing Takumi.... Why...

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
@ people's summoning woes: It is a Fire Emblem game after all. RNG hates everyone.

To all those people playing BotW: don't forget that some of us did't have the money to get the game at launch. *starts crying internally*
I didn't get BotW or a Switch either. I suppose I do have the money for it, but a PS4 is more tempting right now and I don't like to buy a system for just one game, even if it is really good (and FE Warriors isn't out yet). That and I suppose I should be a responsible adult and save for money for stuff like.....moving out and paying my credit card bill and whatnot.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Speaking of FE Heroes, I once again have enough orbs to do another summoning. However, I'm gonna hold on to those and instead focus my efforts on level grinding the ones I have right now and send the ones I don't need packing. I'll just keep collecting more orbs until the time is right for me to do another summon.

As far as my recent summon goes, nothing special about it. I did get a few good ones like a 4-star Olivia and Clarine, whom I'll be putting her to use as my main healer. The rest are just more 3-star characters and ****. So yeah, nothing special.

Oh, I also have beaten the story levels on hard. Lunatic will have to wait.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, the voting gauntlet has started. Who's everyone joining? It's probably obvious which team I joined (see profile pic). Team Lucina is definitely going to totally dominate this. We're over twice as strong as Team Sharena, who's the second most powerful, and 3x that of Eirika who's #3. It looks like Team Alfonse is the least popular--we're over 20x stronger!

Also, don't forget to check the Special Maps, there's now 5 app release maps that are only going to be available for only the rest of this week! They're a nice source of orbs.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I should've thought to get a better phone before I started playing FE Heroes; I've deleted ALL of my extra data, and I still don't have room for the update. :rotfl:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
For the first round of the Voting Gauntlet, i chose to go with Ephriam. Last i checked, Ephraim is showing Leo no mercy.

Lucina's totally winning the whole thing tho.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
So through simply collecting free orbs, I had 99 when the Princesses banner came out. I'm not the biggest fan of her character, but Lucina is one of the, if not the best sword user in the game, and so I decided now was the time to get her.

IMG_0229.PNG

99 orbs later, and no Lucina. I was stuck on a summon with two reds left, and so I decided to spend the £3.98 to finish it off.

IMG_0230.PNG

And I got her on my very last summon.

I like this game, I just wish it wouldn't give me heart attacks.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
For the first round of the Voting Gauntlet, i chose to go with Ephriam. Last i checked, Ephraim is showing Leo no mercy.

Lucina's totally winning the whole thing tho.
This was from yesterday but it's still beautiful. Currently Lucina is at 3 Billion.
IMG_0766.PNG

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So just a head's up, we're all getting at least 10 Orbs after the Gauntlet ends since we reached 5 Billion votes. If we reach 10 billion, we get 20 Orbs. I currently have 51 Orbs. I've been saving them up. The Gauntlet ends two days (i think) before Sibling Bonds ends. So, on the day before Sibling Bonds ends, i'm gonna use all my saved Orbs to summon them. Hopefully i'll get Lachesis since she's my favorite out of that Focus.

Speaking of the Gauntlet, at this rate, i'm winning the first round. I joined Ephraim and Ephraim's currently beating Leo. It's a close battle but not close enough. Leo's far behind. He ain't catching up. Also, thanks to the Gauntlet, i've been able to use my friends' Linde units. And let me just say, Linde is arguably more broken then Takumi. She's so fast. And Aura kills everything. Her only flaw is Defense.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The first round of the voting gauntlet has ended, and, in a surprise turn of events, I think Lucina won. (Okay, so that was as unsurprising as it gets.) However, I did get some feathers for ranking beyond 100,000, which was nice. So perhaps you just get feathers for being on the winning team? I only used the flags you got from logging in, none of the ones you got from quests.

I also hope Nintendo keeps upping the global rewards. I mean, Nintendo originally set the top mark at 5 billion votes for the event, and we topped that in the first day. So they set some new benchmarks, with 10 billion votes meriting a global award of 20 orbs for everyone (and some badges, but no one cares about those). Well, I'm sure we met the new benchmarks just by the end of the first round. No one will complain if Nintendo just drops a ton of orbs on us for participating in this event! And, if anyone does complain, I have some Beruka's that I could send after them...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Screenshot_2017-03-09-06-38-30.png

Wait what? Ephraim's got signifincantly higher points yet it's a tie???

(and some badges, but no one cares about those)
I care about those badges. How else am i to upgrade my Sophia into a 5-Star?

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Despite me saying i would hold on to my Orbs, i decided to Summon from Sibiling Bonds.
Screenshot_2017-03-09-07-34-01.png
5-STAR SANAKI AND MERRIC! FINALLY, MORE 5-STARS! THAT BRINGS ME UP TO THREE
I have 30 Orbs left and i'll be saving them up until we get the 20 Orbs from the Gauntlet. After that, i'll summon from Sibiling Bonds again.

Top Bottom