• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Fire Emblem Heroes is now officially available in North America!

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
First summoning I got both Fir and Shanna, both of my FE6 waifu. Lucky me!

Too bad I didn't get Pineapple Lord...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Took Nintendo long enough for them to release Fire Emblem Heroes. Downloading it as we speak.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I was going to post this a while back but couldn't because reasons. Anyways, this is who i got on my first roll
Screenshot_2017-02-02-17-39-41.png
I am so happy. Sophia is always one of my MVPs in my Binding Blade playthroughs. People say it isn't worth it to train her. However, i disagree. She's easily one of the best units in the game imo.

Aside from Sophia, i also got a three star Barte, a three star Gordin, a four star Sheena and a four stat Gunter. Sheena's an amazing tank.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I was going to post this a while back but couldn't because reasons. Anyways, this is who i got on my first roll
View attachment 125604 I am so happy. Sophia is always one of my MVPs in my Binding Blade playthroughs. People say it isn't worth it to train her. However, i disagree. She's easily one of the best units in the game imo.

Aside from Sophia, i also got a three star Barte, a three star Gordin, a four star Sheena and a four stat Gunter. Sheena's an amazing tank.
I got Gunter, too. He's incredible! :rotfl:

I think Great Knights may be a little broken in Heroes.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister is letting me borrow her tablet, so I just gave it a try. I got Mathew on my second roll, which is awesome, since he's one of my FE7 favorites.
I also managed to get Beruka, Florina, Gunter, and the fanfavorite....Camilla.

Sigh. Of course I got Camilla for the "popular" character, instead of someone I don't..strongly dislike.

I had Raigh and a weaker version of Mathew for some reason, even though I never summoned them. Did I get those two default or something, and did everyone else get those same ones?

Edit: My Beruka is a monster. She keeps shrugging of physical attacks like they're nothing, and she came equiped with both a Killer Axe and that night skill Anna had in the tutorial.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I had Raigh and a weaker version of Mathew for some reason, even though I never summoned them. Did I get those two default or something, and did everyone else get those same ones?
Yeah, those are defualt. They are likely there for an easy, early game, fourth party member.

Edit: My Beruka is a monster. She keeps shrugging of physical attacks like they're nothing, and she came equiped with both a Killer Axe and that night skill Anna had in the tutorial.
My Sheena is baisclly the same, except she came with a skill that is essentially Pavise, which is kinda redundant, considering she's an Axe Knight or something like that, so she'll, more often than not, take zero damage regardless, even from mages.

D

Deleted member

My first summons were Saizo, Felicia, and Olivia or Catria. I've also managed to get Lon'qu, Stahl, and... another Saizo.

I got incredibly lucky yesterday and got Lucina and Robin with 5 stars! I just hope this luck streak continues, because I really want Takumi and Lyn!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My first summons I've gotten were Caeda, Gwendolyn, Sheena and Barst. I also got another Matthew, which surprised me because I already have him from the start along with Raigh, like everyone else I'm sure.

I somehow ended up with female Corrin as my latest summon, whom I don't really want if I have to be honestly. I don't want my orbs to be wasted on characters I don't like.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So far I've gotten Sully, Azama, Niles, Saizo, and Corrin. I haven't really tried summoning anyone else yet.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Summoning the characters seems to be the best part; the only reason I keep playing this game with its overly simplified map design is that I know if I play enough, I'll be able to summon more characters. Ugh... the anticipation is already killing me. Intelligent systems knew where they were going with this one. I could totally see myself going broke on this. Summoning heroes be all like: "Just... One.... more.... time...." In addition to the starting characters, I have Niles, Fir, Shanna, Gunter, Tiki, Sophia, Corrin, Frederick, and Cain.

In my latest summon, I also got Serra, Lon'qu, Henry, and Our Boy. :4feroy: (plus another gosh darn Fir. I never thought I'd be so disappointed to see her...)

So far, Gunter seems to be carrying the team with his high movement, defense, and strength. Also Shanna is really strong for some reason; like to the degree where she can one-round every unit that doesn't one-shot her. Really loving my Manaketes, too. I already have Dark Breath unlocked for Corrin, and I'm close to unlocking Lightning Breath for Tiki. I'm also gonna try to use Lon'qu and Roy, simply because Fir is kinda sucking. Definitely going to be using Serra for some maps.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
For my second summon session, i got a four-star Fir the crit master, a four-star Cecilia, a four-star Serra, a three star F!Corrin, and a three-star Sully. Pretty good. I have yet to get a character that i strongly dislike **cough** Tharja and Peri *cough*. Oh, and also

"Sweet". "Helpless". This is a joke, right?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Some updates on my Fire Emblem Heroes run:

On my first summoning, I got the following:
  • First roll: 3-star Gaius (Cool, cool. He's one of my favorites from Awakening)
  • Second roll: 3-star Olivia (Sweet. Another one of my favorites from Awakening)
  • Third roll: 3-star Jagen (Eh, I could make use of him)
  • Fourth roll: 4-star Nino (Not familiar with her, but it seems like she'll make a good mage)
  • Fifth roll: 5-star Minerva (Not too familiar with her either, but she definitely looks like someone who will be a huge help)
I then spent some money for two more rolls. That time, I got a 3-Star Niles (OH YESSS!) and a 3-star Lissa (Sweet, my first healer)

After amassing 20 orbs by the end of the day, I went for a second complete summoning, but this didn't go too well. I got another 3-star Gaius and Lissa in addition to a 3-Star Nino. My only new units there were Donnel and Shanna. Both didn't look interesting for me to use though.

I finally did my third summoning today after completing a bunch of story maps, and this is what I got:

Much better than the last one, that's for sure.

I got another healer in the form of Serra, but I don't think I'll be using her for the time being as I already have Lissa. Fir gives me Lyn vibes for some reason (probably because of the similar hairstyle and that she too is a Myrmidon), but she's already proving useful. I was quite happy to unlock Saizo, and he's definitely become the more useful thief unit compared to Gaius; Saizo's only issue at the moment is his low Resistance.

Subaki was a pleasant surprise, and he's proving to be rather useful. His strength is decent, and his Defense has become pretty high. His speed is also looking good, and his lowest stat is Resistance (thank goodness he has those skills that boost it a bit). He also came with a Sapphire Spear, and that weapon was absolutely key in winning my Chapter 6 Part 2 battle (it came to the point Subaki and Hinata were the only units left, and that weapon ensured Hinata wouldn't land any damage on Subaki). I wasn't too happy unlocking Peri though, but I've been making use of her because of the Killer Lance she comes with.

Currently, my team is a rotation of these units: Minerva, Jagen, Olivia, Nino, Niles, Subaki, Saizo, Peri, Fir, and Lissa. Minerva is easily my strongest unit who hits incredibly hard and tanks up most hits; Jagen and Niles are my anti-Mage units (the former has a surprisingly high Resistance stat compared to his Defense; the latter is also my archer for the time being), Nino is my mage, Fir and Oliva are my sword-fighters (the latter is also my dancer), Subaki is another hard-hitter and tank similar to Minerva, Saizo is my debuffer, Peri is a more all-around unit from my experience thus far, and Lissa is my healer.

Story-wise, I've made it as far as Chapter 6, where I'm about to fight Ryoma for the final time. I have been doing some of the Hard-difficulty maps on some of the earlier chapters just to wrack up some more Orbs.

I am yet to win a favorite character of mine (really wish I got that 5-star focus Takumi right now). At the moment, Gaius, Olivia, Saizo, and Niles are the only characters that I truly like and won from a roll.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I got a blue and green with three grays on my summoning attempt - I guess the RNGoddes doesn't want me to have any red units. And I figured that if I did blue and green first, I'd be really likely to get the likes of Elise or Sakura as one of my grays. Nope! Instead I got a weaker version of Mathew and Gaius. I also got Serra, which is alright. My blue and green were Tsubaki and Cecilia, the former I don't really care about and the latter I'd probably like a lot more if I ever actually played FE6.

Oh well, at least I've got the Mathew/Serra combo. And I guess there's also that Hana event going on right now if I really want a swordfighter.

Edit: Battling Fae. She looks like an Etrian Odyssey character.
...And as I could tell by looking up the artist name, she was drawn by an Etrian Odyssey artist. Neat.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Fir gives me Lyn vibes for some reason (probably because of the similar hairstyle and that she too is a Myrmidon)
Fun fact: both Lyn and Fir are Sacaean. And due to Lyn being almost a Myrmidon/Swordmaster, she can use the Wo Dao in the GBA FE games (Erikia also has this ability), and the Wo Dao is usually locked to the Myrmidon/Swordmaster line. Wo Dao is basically a Killing Edge but with a higher critical rate. Fir gets like, 75% crit-rates with that.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Ok, can we talk about how the battle damage artwork was actually smartly drawn and it wasn't just fan-service? Like, the battle damage artwork actually gives the message that this character did take damage in battle. You actually see cuts and bruises, which is something i'd never thought i'd see in a FE game. Compare that to Fates where battle damage=losing everything except your underwear.

Also, pro tip, you get a new Orb for every time you complete a map on a higher difficulty. But like in Normal mode, you only get an Orb the first time you complete that map. But still, this game is generous with it's Orbs.

Another pro-tip: if you do 120 summons without getting a 5-star, you're next summon is a guaranteed 5-star.

Edit: what i meant by "You actually see cuts and bruises, which is something i'd never thought i'd see in a FE game" is that, in previous FEs, you never really saw that. Even in cutscenes. There would be mention of it but you never really saw them. Until now.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
IAmMetaKnight IAmMetaKnight I finished FE7 not too long ago. It really was an amazing game and I loved it, hence why I changed my avatar to one of my favorites in the game. Unfortunately, I got no plans to play through Hector's story anytime soon.

Won't be playing FE6 because it only came out in Japan and before anyone says anything: No. I don't do emulators.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
FE Heroes update: I got my first duplicate, Barte. Twice.

Unfortunately, I got no plans to play through Hector's story anytime soon.
Same actually. I never really understood why Hector's story is a thing. It's the same story, just from Hector's perspective. I mean, yeah, there's 2 new characters (one of which is has the most cryptic recruitment method), and like, 3 new chapters. But that doesn't warrant playing through the same story through a different perspective. Just play Eliwood's story.

Won't be playing FE6 because it only came out in Japan and before anyone says anything: No. I don't do emulators.
Aw. Binding Blade is pretty good tho (when it's RNG isn't hating you). And a Binding Blade localization is possible, but it's gonna be a few years before it comes out, if it ever happens.

At least read the manga: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/8572-complete-hasha-no-tsurugi-manga-translation/
Note: it starts off as a side story to FE6, then a retelling of the game. So there are some original characters here that aren't in Binding Blade (though 3 of them are referenced).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I went through my fourth round of summoning. This was another pretty good one. Check out what I got:

A lot of Awakening characters it seems. I don't think I'll be needing Gordin considering I already have Niles. The rest will definitely be added to my team. Tiki is shaping up to be a pretty good fighter overall, and Frederick is my third axe-user I have overall. The 4-star Lissa will replace my old Lissa thanks to her her better Defenses. Robin was my first "special pull" thus far, and he's shaping up to be a great mage. I think he'll replace Nino thanks to his much better Defense stat.

I only need Chrom, and then the Awakening main character quartet is complete.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So as far as my recent update with FE Heroes goes, I recently got Cordelia, another Barst, Saizo, Est and Robin. I find it very irritating having to waste orbs on characters I already got...

And so, I got three of them from Awakening (Virion, Cordelia and Robin), two from Fates (Corrin and Saizo) and only one from Blazing Sword (Matthew). I'm not familiar with the rest of the ones I have.
Same actually. I never really understood why Hector's story is a thing. It's the same story, just from Hector's perspective. I mean, yeah, there's 2 new characters (one of which is has the most cryptic recruitment method), and like, 3 new chapters. But that doesn't warrant playing through the same story through a different perspective. Just play Eliwood's story.
Seems like a waste to me playing through Hector's story. Not saying that I don't like him (he's like my 2nd favorite in the game), I just find it redundant to play through the same story again with Hector as the lead.
Aw. Binding Blade is pretty good tho (when it's RNG isn't hating you). And a Binding Blade localization is possible, but it's gonna be a few years before it comes out, if it ever happens.

At least read the manga: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/8572-complete-hasha-no-tsurugi-manga-translation/
Note: it starts off as a side story to FE6, then a retelling of the game. So there are some original characters here that aren't in Binding Blade (though 3 of them are referenced).
I'll still remain hopeful that a Binding Blade localization outside of Japan becomes a thing in the meantime.
The manga works for me. I'll check that out tomorrow since I have the day off work.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Temporarily want to interrupt this Fire Emblem Heroes discussion with some major news relating to Fire Emblem Fates.

Remember that Fire Emblem Fates manga that was first revealed about a month ago? It's the one starring Leo, and it is called Fire Emblem Fates: The Crown of Nibelungen.

The first chapter for that manga came out this week, and translations for it have already been posted on Tumblr. Click here to read the scanlation for Chapter 1.

It was a pretty enjoyable read! The art style was really good, and it was nice to see the Nohrian royals wear casual clothing within the castle.

Now for my other thoughts on this chapter:

The beginning pages of this chapter seems to imply that this manga isn't taking place in the Conquest route. Some clues as to why that is the case:
  • Chapter opens with Leo meeting with Xander to discuss something relating to an ongoing war.
  • Xander mentions that Camilla has been given orders to find and kill Corrin.
  • When Elise barges into Xander's room, she is crying and tells Xander that Camilla won't leave her room nor answer any questions. She also tells him that Camilla hasn't been eating anything.
  • Leo talks about how he should face Corrin in Camilla's stead should the situation call for it.
  • Right before the flashback ends, Leo says, "Those gentle days betrayed us." There seems to be some kind of upset coming out of those lines, and the mentioning of betrayal seems to imply Corrin isn't on their side.
  • The panel above the quote shows female Corrin standing with Azura, Jakob, and several Hoshidan units: among them include Sakura, Subaki, and two other Hoshidan characters that are hard to identify.
This manga could be examining what was going on with the Nohrian family during the Birthright or Revelation routes as a sort of "behind the scenes" deal. The strongest indicator that this manga could be taking place during the Revelation route is the mentioning of Corrin "taking Azura's hand," which was what Corrin ends up doing following Revelation Chapter 6. It's also worth noting that Corrin starts out by recruiting almost all of the Hoshido units in Revelation, so this specific scene in the beginning of the manga chapter could've taken place before Revelation Chapter 12 when Camilla was dispatched to sea.

But there are some strong hints that this manga takes place in the Birthright route instead. Again, Hoshido units are seen standing beside Corrin in that one panel, but there's a much bigger hint. The chapter mentions that Camilla hasn't left her room or wants to eat anything; she's basically fallen into a severe depression where she isolates herself from others. This is exactly what happens to Camilla following Birthright Chapter 13 (we learn this from Elise in Chapter 21 of the same route), and Garon wanting to send out Camilla at the time implies at the later events in the route where Camilla finds Corrin in the Underground City. The fact Leo mentioning he wants to do the job instead implies this order must've been given out before Chapter 18, so later chapters might examine how Leo ends up in that forest. Again, we'll have to see in these next few chapters which route this manga really takes place in.

Leo also becomes the new Nohrian King at the end of Birthright due to Xander and Garon's deaths, as well as Camilla handing the throne to him. Perhaps the manga's title could be referring to the events of Birthright since Leo is essentially given the crown by the end of the route. The manga's title also has red colorings over it, which is the color associated with the Hoshido path. The latter point is more of a stretch though.

If this manga does take place in the Birthright route... oh god, we might have to experience Elise's death all over again.:(

I liked the visuals how they showed Hoshido was a prosperous nation while Nohr was suffering from a famine (again, Conquest's plot would've been A LOT better if they emphasized this, but it's only brought up in one route in the entire game). The following scene showing the Nohrian royals returning from a trip amidst the winter setting was pretty nice. They all look really good in those cloaks!

There's also a reference to Xander and Peri's support in the scene Xander talks to the soldier. Xander tells the soldier that he remembers him from a sparring competition. It turns out this soldier was the champion in that tournament and faced Peri. In Xander and Peri's supports, we learn that Xander first spotted her fighting in a sparring tournament; she didn't win, only placing third. The implications of the conversation between Xander and the soldier could be that this soldier was the same one that eliminated Peri in the semifinals.

We also some small bits of world building where the Nohrian family really emphasizes the need to have a retainer present at all times. First was Xander telling Leo that he should've entered the room with one of his retainers at the beginning of the chapter, and now we have Leo telling Elise that she should have one of her retainers keep watch of her horse.

There are several translation errors in this chapter though. One of them was this line: "Today's rice has Leon's favorite in it--tomatoes!" I think "rice" was supposed to be the word "meal" or "dinner" instead. Gohan in Japanese translates to rice or meal, but in the context of this sentence, meal or dinner was the more accurate translation (as a side note, it's nice they reference Leo's tomato love yet again).

The last part of the chapter focuses on Xander training Corrin, with Leo showing up to see what's going on. Camilla and Elise also arrive, and we learn that Garon wants Corrin to come to Clarkenstein Castle. Yep, something tells me this is where Chapter 1 of Fates kicks in. However, it seems like the manga tells the events of this chapter differently. In the games, Leo, dressed in his battle attire, is already watching Corrin's training regiment. Here, Leo is dressed in casual clothing and walks in on Xander and Corrin training.

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter and see how things develop from here.

And in other Fire Emblem Fates news, Fudgenuggets980825 has finished uploading the audios combined with translations for the first Conquest Drama CD. You can check them out in this link.

He has started to upload the tracks for the second Conquest CD, but he has only uploaded 4 of them so far, and he will be taking some hefty time between each track upload because his sources have not finished translating the CD.

So it turns out there was a ninth track to the first Conquest Drama CD that I didn't know about prior, but it's mainly an epilogue to the battle that unfolded in track 8. There was a clever detail in that track I really liked.

The first Conquest Drama CD ends with a "meanwhile" scene where we see Ryoma and Takumi looking at some cherry blossoms in Hoshido. Ryoma comments that it would be nice for Corrin to see these trees, and Takumi tries to ask Ryoma about Corrin upon hearing her name. The way Takumi raises that question makes me think he wanted to learn more about Corrin since he never really grew up with her compared to how Ryoma and Hinoka did.

When I look back at it now, the final tracks for each of the "story-driven" Drama CDs (I'm not counting the second Conquest Drama CD since that is pure slice of life from what I've been reading thus far with no major story reveals) makes a reference to the opposing CD. For instance, in track 8 of the second Birthright Drama CD, Leo briefly tells Corrin about the time they saw shooting stars out in the meadow. This experience was the major driving point for the events that would unfold in the first Conquest Drama CD. Here in the final track of the first Conquest Drama CD, we see Takumi asking Ryoma as if he wants to learn more about Corrin. A major driving point in the Birthright Drama CDs was that Takumi barely knew Corrin, and it played a role in shaping the interactions that would follow in the course of Chapters 4-5.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
y'know how they showed the results of the ballot for the character voting showing the top 20 about halfway through? is there a new version of that now that the voting is over/the game is out?

just to see if anything changed between then and now

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
FinalSmashComic delivers!

Imagine that gun appearing in Smash and function similarly to the Assist Trophy and Poké ball.

Imagine the salt that would be produced if this gun was included in Smash!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Oh yeah, this hasn't been posted yet but
Christmas was two months ago smh. But i was pretty sure we would be getting special costumes for some of the Heroes. We might get like, a Valentine's themed or St.Patrick's Day themed costumes in the future.

Last edited:

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Christmas was two months ago smh. But i was pretty sure we would be getting special costumes for some of the Heroes. We might get like, a Valentine's themed or St.Patrick's Day themed costumes in the future.
One theory is that the game was meant to come out in time for Christmas, but got delayed until just now. Considering that the game was announced almost a year ago, it's reasonable.

Also, here's my ID if anyone wants to add me:

IMG_0096.jpg

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Ch.9 part 4 is where the Heroes' difficulty starts to really go up. The issue with that map is that i have no options. There's only one narrow corridor i can go through. And the masked man who totally isn't from Wonderful 101 does a lot of damage.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to do two summonings today. The first one went pretty well:

I got two Felicias, but I merged them to get a Felicia+ (gaining more SP and boosted stats), and she's been doing pretty well thus far. She really is an anti-mage unit to the core, and will probably join alongside Saizo as my main dagger unit (I'm probably going to keep Saizo because Poisonstrike and his more physical oriented stats are too good not to pass up).

Clarine will be my second main healer alongside Lissa. Clarine has the advantage of having better mobility, and with the right skills and attack stats, she will do well on her own just like how Lissa has no trouble taking up hits against most enemy units.

And now I finally got my first Lord. It seems I got the worst-written one, Corrin, but, dear lord, Corrin hits like a truck! He came with base 20 Attack at Level 1, and in all my subsequent training sessions, he was one-shotting foes left and right. He even has doable Defense and Resistance stats. I can only imagine what a monster he will be once he catches up at the level of my other units.

Sully was another nice surprise, and she too hits like a truck just like Corrin, but for slightly less damage. She was one-shotting most foes left and right (that's because she has the Sapphire Lance much like Subaki), and once she catches up with the levels of my other units, I think she will do wonders. In fact, I think she will replace Peri. While Peri has better Resistance, Sully currently has a balanced Defense and Resistance and can take hits on both spectrums.

My second round of summoning wasn't so lucky though:

Two 3-star Robins ladies and gentleman! I already have a 4-star Robin at around Level 18-19, so I had to combine the two three star Robins, then merge him with my 4-Star Robin just to gain more SP. I'll probably merge this Serra with my other one, but I doubt I'll be using Serra any time soon.

I don't like Selena all that much, but Laslow was admittedly a nice pull (he's my favorite Nohrian after all). Selena has slightly Speed and Defense, while Laslow has the higher Attack stat. I might use them as additional sword fighters, but with Corrin in the picture... yeah, they'll probably be benched at this rate.

And I'm still yet to unlock a second 5-star unit. Minerva still remains my only 5-star unit thus far.

I'm hoping I can unlock a 5-star Takumi before that event ends*. If not him, any other 5-star unit will do.

*Fun fact: On my first summoning of today, the 5th summon I got was the second Felicia. Due to my luck with all those 4-star units, I was feeling good going into the silver orb summoning, and I said to myself, "I'm feeling lucky," thinking I could finally win Takumi... and then I got the second Felicia. Oh well, at least the second Felicia could be merged with the other Felicia.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm hoping I can unlock a 5-star Takumi before that event ends*. If not him, any other 5-star unit will do.
I think you can still get Takumi even if the event ends. Looking at the summon details, there's a catagory for 5-star focus summons and a catagory for regular 5-stars. Takumi (along with the rest of the focus heroes) appears in both of them.

After i said that, i did some research and yes, you can get Takumi evem after the event ends. The 5-star focus Heroes are just the ones featured and as such, they have a slightly higher chance of appearing than regular 5-stars. In addition, a focus Hero will have a cutscene play if you get them, regardless of whether they are 5-star or not. So if you get a 4-star Takumi, the cutscene still plays.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My latest roll was a really lucky one.

First I got a 4-star Sakura, which thrilled me.
Then I got Jagen and Shanna, neither of which I'm going to use
Then my fourth one was a fricken 5-star Leo, and it just so happens that I needed a good red mage for my team to.
Final one was Stahl.

Two characters I was hoping for with 4+ stars is super lucky in my book. I guess it's the RNGoddess's way of apologizing for taunting me with a 5-star Camilla and zero red units.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I got curious and looked up Fire Emblem bootlegs. This is the result.
The last one is the best one.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh jeez, 5-star Leo is so broken. Brynhilde's movement restriction isn't that good, but it hits like a truck. A monster truck. What he doesn't OHKO, he brings down to an inch of their life. Poor Mathew is being completely outshown.

Beruka has slowed down a bit. Her defense is still really strong, but her damage output is really weak. And flying really isn't really that useful when you have a movement stat of just 2 anyway. She's really just a human shield at this point. Maybe I should train up Gunter or someone to replace her...

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
My previous 2 summonings have been pretty good, as I have got 2 5-star's so far. On my first summoning I got Arthur, Bartre, Cecilia, a 4-star Saizo (which I have used my 3-star Saizo to power up), and a 5-star Lucina! On my most recent summoning, I got Jagen, Eliwood, Lon'qu, Awakening Tiki, and a 5-star Nowi! I have been using Lucina a lot recently, and it looks like Nowi will replace my :4corrinf:.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My recent lottery picks have been pretty good.

-First, I got Draug, whom I'm not gonna use at this point.
-Second, comes Frederick, which I will use along with the Awakening crew I currently have.
-Then comes Jagen, another one of many I'm not familiar with.
-And finally comes two Felicias, my second favorite Fates female character I adore. Whichever one of those two I don't use, I can just merge with the other one. Now we're getting somewhere.

Oh, and these recent summons are all bronze 3-stars.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*cough* *cough* Sigurd *cough*
I guess I should've added the word "arguably" then, because in most places I see on the Internet, I notice Corrin and Roy as the protagonists getting the most flack.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Hey guys - I guess I'll give a brief progress report:
Current (Favourite Team): Lyn (5-Gold Star; Lvl 13 - I was incredibly excited to have Lyn join the team!), Anna (2-Silver Star; Lvl 9), Wrys (3-Bronze Star; Lvl 12), Virion (2-Silver Star; Lvl 9).

This is a rather mixed bag at the moment. Undoubtedly, Lyn is the best character in this crew, and so far, Wrys is my only healing unit in the game, but so far he's doing fine as a healer until I move onto someone else who can heal. From my most recent roll, I ended up getting Palla (3-Bronze star), and another Hinata (3-Bronze star). Not the best one, and I was hoping for a Sword-Lord like Roy, but eh. I guess I can fuse the weaker Hinata into the one I already have.

All in all, things are going fine in the game, with my current progress at Chapter 2: World of Conquest; and I have to say, I think FE: Heroes is probably Nintendo's best mobile game so far; a neat bite-sized representation of what forms the Fire Emblem experience.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There doesn't seem to be any Valentia, Tellius, Jugdral or Magvel characters. Later updates maybe? I could see them planing to update the game with Valentia to tie in with the release of Echos, at least.

I wonder if we'll see any Laguz when and if Tellius is released, and what colors on the triangle they'd represent.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
tfw you realize all your rolls meant nothing

Last edited:
Top Bottom