• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Sweet mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes-Benz, Azura dances like a goddess o_O

I might have to pick up this game after all
Azura's dances are powerful enough to give old people heart attacks LOL. Real talk though, this is one of the many reasons why i'm marrying Azura every time i play as Male Corrin. I know i won't be able to get a complete support log that way but that takes way too long in the first place.
If your interested, here's an instrumental version of Azura's Conquest dance

Nah

Smash Champion
oh yeah I should probably change my usertitle sometime lol

if I even knew what I'd wanna change it to

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Azura's dances are powerful enough to give old people heart attacks LOL.
I don't know. It could be that the Royal Nohr sex drive still flows strongly with Garon despite his old age.

oh yeah I should probably change my usertitle sometime lol

if I even knew what I'd wanna change it to
Change it to (Nah)

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I don't know. It could be that the Royal Nohr sex drive still flows strongly with Garon despite his old age.
But.......but that's his adopted daughter.
Then again, the Garon we see here is just a recreation, the real Garon died a long time ago.

Corrin's Green alt true form is Dark Keroro from Sgt. Frog. This is a digital painting by me.View attachment 97007
CONFIRMED! Wait, does that mean Corrin is part frog as well?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Then again, the Garon we see here is just a recreation, the real Garon died a long time ago.
You ever wondered why all the Nohr women aren't wearing pants? Someone gave that order and approved all that Nohr armor. Who else but Garon?
ガロン_st_笑.png

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Orange Corrin is Greymon
I established this long ago.

You guys must adhere.
And digivolve.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
User was warned for this post

CONFIRMED! Wait, does that mean Corrin is part frog as well?
Guess so, Kero lol

So this makes Blue Corrin Nightmare then.
Lmao this is great didn't even think of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Selena, Beruka, Felicia, Sacrlet, and Peri wear pants though.
Peri ditches the pants upon promotion, I haven't really looked at Selena and Beruka's promoted outfits so I got nothing on them. Felicia, well you'll have to angle the camera to see she's not really wearing pants.

Scarlet is a

Of course she would refuse to follow Garon's laws.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Peri ditches the pants upon promotion, I haven't really looked at Selena and Beruka's promoted outfits so I got nothing on them. Felicia, well you'll have to angle the camera to see she's not really wearing pants.

Scarlet is a

Yeah, its better life with a lobster than in a country of pantless people

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Just finished the Hoshido campaign

And good God, Garron's dragon form looks badass as hell!

And now I'm playing Nohr.

If you are a long time FE fan like me, then this is the one you SHOULD play. It ditches most of the simplistic victory conditions of Awakening and Birthright and adds much more variety and a more intense difficulty reminiscent of older Fire Emblems. It's simply great. Despite loving Awakening, I think it was a shame that the victory conditions were merely the same and the map design was too simplistic but in Conquest they use those maps in a clever way. I'm incredibly satisfied and Fates is becoming one of my fave FE games alongside Radiant Dawn.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Scarlet is a

They wear pants
i'm assuming Beruka as a Malig Knight will look like a shorter Camilla.
As for Felicia, that's pretty much Female Corrin where she has a thigh gap.
......why are we talking about pants?

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Don't know, maybe because we're saying that garon is a.... you know (remember all his children have diferent mothers)

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'm only asking because people are getting themselves offended by that change of dialogue. It inspired me to create this.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm only asking because people are getting themselves offended by that change of dialogue. It inspired me to create this.

I'd take the "Dragon for 'I love you!'" thing over the "I'm happy! (literally the next line) I'm very happy!" thing anyday for the sheer fact that the former isn't redundant.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Okay then, let's change the subject. Can anyone see a child say this to his or her parent?

I mean, considering that Kana is a young dragon and her father is a dragon, i don't see out of the realm of possibility. (And now i've just realized that every child who has pretended to be a dragon or a dinosaur or a lion or whatever has said "I love you" without realizing it).

Why? Why are people mad about it? "That's dragon for "'i love you'" is a cute line of dialogue. What's wrong with it?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Why? Why are people mad about it? "That's dragon for "'i love you'" is a cute line of dialogue. What's wrong with it?
I asked Salado what are his thoughts about the change of dialogue and this is what he said.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Just finished the Hoshido campaign

And good God, Garron's dragon form looks badass as hell!

And now I'm playing Nohr.

If you are a long time FE fan like me, then this is the one you SHOULD play. It ditches most of the simplistic victory conditions of Awakening and Birthright and adds much more variety and a more intense difficulty reminiscent of older Fire Emblems. It's simply great. Despite loving Awakening, I think it was a shame that the victory conditions were merely the same and the map design was too simplistic but in Conquest they use those maps in a clever way. I'm incredibly satisfied and Fates is becoming one of my fave FE games alongside Radiant Dawn.
I have some questions about Nohr, my 1st FE game being Awakening:
1. Because of being limited in exp how do you cope and choose the units you want to use and the units you want to leave behind?
2. Can you have your MU have supports with multiple people (1-3) and still manage to get married in Nohr without suffering or being left behind in stats?
3. General question but does the character have to be married at at a certain chapter like Chrom to the person you have the highest support with?
4. Would you consider reclassing your MU in your first playthrough, why or why not?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I asked Salado what are his thoughts about the change of dialogue and this is what he said.

In that case Salado can go **** himself with a bottle of salad dressing. Honestly, the 'butchered' dialogue? Not true. 'remove content' What? Petting everyone but your spouse like a dirty *****? I wish people who whined about this took a ****ing lesson on the difference between 'localization' and 'censorship'

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
You ever wondered why all the Nohr women aren't wearing pants? Someone gave that order and approved all that Nohr armor. Who else but Garon?
View attachment 97013
Its all fun and games until half the women of nohr die from hypothermia in the event of a polar inversion.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Had this game been released 5 years ago with Fire Emblem's current popularity, nobody would've cared about localization changes. See, this is what happens when you become impatient and decide to fan-translate a game 6-7 months in advance. And if you have the game already, why even complain about the localization? The dialogue wasn't butchered (nowhere near it) and no content was removed. Skinship was altered slightly and they still kept the spouse interactions in. Learn the differences between censorship and localization. Oh and name changes have happened MILLIONS of times before. This is nothing new. Kanna had one letter removed to make it Kana? Explain to me what's wrong with that. Nobody complained about Gogoato being changed to Gogoat so nobody should be complaining about Kanna being changed to Kana. Tell Salado that entire paragraph i just wrote.

Last edited:
Top Bottom