• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I like shinonome and mitama, and I hate hisame he looks more boring
Eponine, Mitama and Kinu grew on me over time. Mitama's paralogue made me like her more. Just like Corrin would ignore important life decisions to play Smash, Mitama would ignore important life decisions to get more time to sleep. She's not all haiku.

Nah

Smash Champion
Why are we judging these characters when Fates is not even out yet?
There's some fan translations of most of the support convos and script of Fates up online somewhere, and I guess a lot of people have read those and gotten some idea of what the characters are like and stuff.

So I've added Azura, Kinu, Velour and Eponine to the women I might marry.
your waifu list is starting to get a little long here, ain't it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's some fan translations of most of the support convos and script of Fates up online somewhere, and I guess a lot of people have read those and gotten some idea of what the characters are like and stuff.

your waifu list is starting to get a little long here, ain't it
Potential waifu list.

My real waifu list I can fit on my hand.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's still too early for me to judge them regardless of their personality or what they look like, although on the latter I will say some of them looks great while a few of them do disturb me a little.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm just confused how Marx lets his future son walk around with a mullet.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Anyone else agree that excluding Kinu the Hoshido children look boring?
I have high hopes for Matoi. I really like her design and her superlative was something along the lines of "falls in love the most." Without the heel of Chrom that Cordelia had, her character could be quite interesting of they don't take the "I'm perfect" approach.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have high hopes for Matoi. I really like her design and her superlative was something along the lines of "falls in love the most." Without the heel of Chrom that Cordelia had, her character could be quite interesting of they don't take the "I'm perfect" approach.
Matoi, Gurei and Syalla really don't do much for me. The shouldn't even be in the game.

Odin, Selena and Lazward are fine with me cause they are the actual Awakening children.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Oh wow, they pretty much just copy-pasted Lissa's face onto Ophelia! Never noticed that until seeing them side by side.
Anyone else agree that excluding Kinu the Hoshido children look boring?
I mostly agree, with the exception of this cute little cinnamon bun, Mitama.

Although I do still like Kinu the most of the Hoshido children.

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
I like how this thread is basically Fire Emblem Fates pre-release discussion. xD
Bear in mind that in addition to names, characters are subject to having their personalities altered for a western audience during localization.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I really can't tell which ones are the adults and which ones are the children (with the exception of Kanna) because, like Awakening, I'm not going to marry a child character.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Just a thought- wouldn't making one of the children marry Corrin also solve the problem of not having enough girls? If so, Ophelia and Matoi sound even better.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, from the looks of them...which classes do you like?

I'm interested in the Butler, Maid, War Priestess, Spellcaster, Songstess, Ninja, Lance Fighter, Malig Knight, Weapon Master, Outlaw, Garou, Fox, Oni Savage, and Golden Kite Warrior classes.

I also like that the Fighter, Troubadour, and Pegasus Knight classes are finally gender neutral.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Wait is there only 14 including Azura?
There's an equal number of first gen male and female characters. Have Mamui marry one of the 19 first gen girls like Azura or Pieri, and you can't get every unit in a single run. It doesn't apply to Femui unless you decide to leave Azura without a husband.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's an equal number of first gen male and female characters. Have Mamui marry one of the 19 first gen girls like Azura or Pieri, and you can't get every unit in a single run. It doesn't apply to Femui unless you decide to leave Azura without a husband.
Well.. Good thing a couple characters don't interest me so I can leave them un married.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Balance wise, The DLC classes are all sorts of insane, tbh I would rather they not even exist.
By DLC classes do you mean the Amiibo characters? Or actual classes story characters can reclass into if you pay for it?

I would think the Amiibo characters would need to be a little bit stronger because they can't support. Sure, they can Pair Up, but Pairing Up loses a lot of its luster when there's no Supports, or you're pairing up with a character you can't support.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Eponine, Mitama and Kinu grew on me over time. Mitama's paralogue made me like her more. Just like Corrin would ignore important life decisions to play Smash, Mitama would ignore important life decisions to get more time to sleep. She's not all haiku.
Mitama sound very relatable.
I'd kill for more chances to sleep.
I would think the Amiibo characters would need to be a little bit stronger because they can't support. Sure, they can Pair Up, but Pairing Up loses a lot of its luster when there's no Supports, or you're pairing up with a character you can't support.
They come equipped with very powerful weapons with no downsides. Marth has the Falchion, Ike has the Ragnell, Lucina has the Parallel Falchion, and Robin has a crazy new version of Thoron.

Oh, and apparently Ragnell shoots shockwaves again, so no more hurling it at enemies Priam-style.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
By DLC classes do you mean the Amiibo characters? Or actual classes story characters can reclass into if you pay for it?

The latter, I remember Ballisticans or something and Witches being options

I got a friend of mine interested enough to buy Fates when it comes out. Aw yus

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
JFYI you don't get support bonuses (from your paired unit) when paired up (Defensive stance), so that doesn't hurt Amiibos.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
omg marx <3

it feels good to know i can play as a girl and not have to worry about having enough couples to get every kid, and especially knowing that i can get two kiddies with every 1st gen guy!

still gonna play as a dude for some runs anyway because Flora and Aqua stole my heart but still

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
You just spoiled me Mitama's paralogue haha I know a lot of things about Nohr route but I'm avoiding Hoshido spoilers

Edit: male Hinoka looks awesome:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom