• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just did the Fire Emblem sorter. Holy mother of Magikarp that took forever. I had to take a couple of brakes during it. Anyway, here's my top 5.

1. Knoll
2. Leo
3. Lute
4. Deussel
5. Lucina

Knoll and Deussel get some heavy bias points because Sacred Stones was my first FE and I thought it was amazing that you could recruit Grado soldiers when I first started playing. It helps that I genuinely like their characters, though.

But why stop there? Here's my bottom 5!

327. Selkie
328. Hisame
329. Kjelle
330. Aversa
331. Peri

Swap out Hisame for Kana and that seems about right. As for Camilla? I only complain about her so much because she's gets so much spotlight, I guess. I really don't like her, but I think her character still has some redeeming qualities.

Shadow Dragon, Binding Blade, Tharcia, and Genealogy went unranked as I have never finished or played any of them.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
I'll admit that the memes are rather funny, even if I never liked Oliver much

I know who I'm rolling for though

blue mage with an anti-armor/cavalry tome with just enough speed to double Christmas Tharja? **** yes

edit: oh yeah, FE sorter:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I did the Fire Emblem character sorter. I think this is pretty accurate.
Kinda surprised Arvis is ranked so high.
In regards to my top 5...
1. Takumi: My favorite FE character and favorite video game character. I feel like he gets too much hate from the community. I feel like once you understand him and his struggles, he shines a lot as a character. As the youngest in my family, I do understand his struggles with his inferiority complex and his drive to improve. Honestly, I don't think I will find a character that will beat him because of how much he struck a chord with me. For how much of a mess Fates was in terms of story, I think Takumi was a highlight with his character development.

2. Ike: Easily my favorite lord in the franchise for his character development and how identifiable he is. He represents the common man perfectly and his struggles are more relatable since he is not a lord. His story is a coming-of-age tale where he has to overcome political problems like racism, prejudice, and poverty in an effort to end the war quickly with little casualties. He followed the ideals of his father and became a great leader for that reason; he fights with others like they are family, no matter the background. The best quote to describe Ike is in Heroes, "To fight for the people, not for the money. That is my desire." (Oh, and I struggle at that... talking stuff too, Ike)

3. Lute: I legit love Lute and she quickly became one of my favorite characters in the Sacred Stones. Not only is she an incredible unit, probably the best unit I had in the Endgame, but I love her quirky character and personality. She's a quiet person devoted to her research and learning more of the world, though her research and talents led her to develop her "natural superiority." Another reason why I love Lute is the fact that she might have autism, which makes perfect sense and something that I admire Nintendo and IS doing.

4. Robin: I love both the male Robin and female Robin. I love male Robin's more calm and composed personality and I love female Robin's more upbeat personality with a trickster side to her. I do enjoy their role in Awakening and I found them to be a far better proxy/avatar character than Corrin; Robin has an established personality, but you can still feel like you are in their shoes... you can't do that with Corrin. To me, Robin is the true hero and main character of Awakening.

5. Hector: Although I haven't played Blazing Sword/FE7 that much, I still enjoy Hector as a character for somewhat similar reasons as Ike. Although not as identifiable as Ike since Hector is a lord, Hector is still a very kind-hearted and devoted person who has the tendency to act very brash (and perhaps rude, but not on purpose). I have to say though, it's rather sad that his fate was sealed in FE7 when he took Armads. I'll return to FE7 one day and learn more about Hector, but I still highly enjoy his character and arc.

Although I haven't played FE11 or FE12, I still like Katarina a lot mainly because of her story and I felt pretty sympathetic for her. She's definitely a highly underrated character who deserves more attention. Catria made it because I enjoy her character from the supports I saw in Echoes and I do have a soft spot for her as my first 4 star in Heroes.
I am highly surprised Arvis made it to my top 10. I never played Genealogy, but he's definitely a very complex villain with complex motives from what I've read on him. His representation in Heroes, along with having a phenomenal voice actor, probably played a role, too.

Other characters that I ranked high on my list were Sigurd, Memehardt, Mae, Celica, Silque, Oscar, Jaffar, and Oboro. There were others, but I remember them the most.

As for my bottom 5... I can only remember 4 of them.
Jedah: Most likely ranked the 4th lowest, Jedah makes it for his role in Echoes. The guy is obviously evil and managed to take Celica, a character with a lot of potential, and make her pretty naive. After Fates, I'm getting pretty sick of things like this. To preface, I haven't played Echoes but I'm talking from an outsider's perspective who has little understanding of the story. I am just tired of the naive cliche.

Camilla: The 3rd lowest on my list, Camilla makes it for being a character that pretty much exists for one reason... fan service. Her introduction cutscene in Birthright pretty much shows what exactly they were going for with her and her obsession for Corrin is borderline creepy, no matter the justification. She might have character to her (being the mother figure for Corrin because she had a terrible mother) and may be somewhat conscience of her appearance, but I don't like her at all for what she represents. I'm not a fan of the attention she gets either.

Garon: The 2nd lowest on my list because... he's obviously evil. He's pretty much the reason why choosing Hoshido is the morally correct choice. There isn't any complexity to him either to make him interesting, unlike Arvis, Black Knight, and Ashnard.

Peri: The lowest ranked character because she is a terrible character with awful morals and never grows as a character. She kills because it's fun, she kills because she loves to kill. Why Xander made her one of his retainers is beyond me and his justification is rather bogus; she didn't win a gladiator competition, but Xander saw the potential in her. She also makes a lot of characters out-of-character in their supports or try to justify her morals.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This is what I got from the FE character sorter (only did Awakening, Fates, Echoes, and Sacred Stones as those were the FE games that I played):

It's pretty accurate, though the only real change I would make to it is putting Virion behind Forde and Joshua. I definitely liked the latter two more as characters.

My bottom five ended up looking this:

Faye
Riev
Camilla
Leo
Elise
Jedah
Mila
Peri

Choices like Peri, Camilla, Faye, and Riev definitely would be placed around the bottom, though Leo, Elise, and Mila definitely wouldn't be placed that low. Leo is mainly meh to me, and so is Mila, and while I'm not a fan of Elise, she's not a character who I'd call my least favorite. I'd swap them with Validar, Iago, and Hans.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
In regards to my top 5...
1. Takumi: My favorite FE character and favorite video game character. I feel like he gets too much hate from the community. I feel like once you understand him and his struggles, he shines a lot as a character. As the youngest in my family, I do understand his struggles with his inferiority complex and his drive to improve. Honestly, I don't think I will find a character that will beat him because of how much he struck a chord with me. For how much of a mess Fates was in terms of story, I think Takumi was a highlight with his character development.

2. Ike: Easily my favorite lord in the franchise for his character development and how identifiable he is. He represents the common man perfectly and his struggles are more relatable since he is not a lord. His story is a coming-of-age tale where he has to overcome political problems like racism, prejudice, and poverty in an effort to end the war quickly with little casualties. He followed the ideals of his father and became a great leader for that reason; he fights with others like they are family, no matter the background. The best quote to describe Ike is in Heroes, "To fight for the people, not for the money. That is my desire." (Oh, and I struggle at that... talking stuff too, Ike)

3. Lute: I legit love Lute and she quickly became one of my favorite characters in the Sacred Stones. Not only is she an incredible unit, probably the best unit I had in the Endgame, but I love her quirky character and personality. She's a quiet person devoted to her research and learning more of the world, though her research and talents led her to develop her "natural superiority." Another reason why I love Lute is the fact that she might have autism, which makes perfect sense and something that I admire Nintendo and IS doing.

4. Robin: I love both the male Robin and female Robin. I love male Robin's more calm and composed personality and I love female Robin's more upbeat personality with a trickster side to her. I do enjoy their role in Awakening and I found them to be a far better proxy/avatar character than Corrin; Robin has an established personality, but you can still feel like you are in their shoes... you can't do that with Corrin. To me, Robin is the true hero and main character of Awakening.

5. Hector: Although I haven't played Blazing Sword/FE7 that much, I still enjoy Hector as a character for somewhat similar reasons as Ike. Although not as identifiable as Ike since Hector is a lord, Hector is still a very kind-hearted and devoted person who has the tendency to act very brash (and perhaps rude, but not on purpose). I have to say though, it's rather sad that his fate was sealed in FE7 when he took Armads. I'll return to FE7 one day and learn more about Hector, but I still highly enjoy his character and arc.

Although I haven't played FE11 or FE12, I still like Katarina a lot mainly because of her story and I felt pretty sympathetic for her. She's definitely a highly underrated character who deserves more attention. Catria made it because I enjoy her character from the supports I saw in Echoes and I do have a soft spot for her as my first 4 star in Heroes.
I am highly surprised Arvis made it to my top 10. I never played Genealogy, but he's definitely a very complex villain with complex motives from what I've read on him. His representation in Heroes, along with having a phenomenal voice actor, probably played a role, too.

Other characters that I ranked high on my list were Sigurd, Memehardt, Mae, Celica, Silque, Oscar, Jaffar, and Oboro. There were others, but I remember them the most.

As for my bottom 5... I can only remember 4 of them.
Jedah: Most likely ranked the 4th lowest, Jedah makes it for his role in Echoes. The guy is obviously evil and managed to take Celica, a character with a lot of potential, and make her pretty naive. After Fates, I'm getting pretty sick of things like this. To preface, I haven't played Echoes but I'm talking from an outsider's perspective who has little understanding of the story. I am just tired of the naive cliche.

Camilla: The 3rd lowest on my list, Camilla makes it for being a character that pretty much exists for one reason... fan service. Her introduction cutscene in Birthright pretty much shows what exactly they were going for with her and her obsession for Corrin is borderline creepy, no matter the justification. She might have character to her (being the mother figure for Corrin because she had a terrible mother) and may be somewhat conscience of her appearance, but I don't like her at all for what she represents. I'm not a fan of the attention she gets either.

Garon: The 2nd lowest on my list because... he's obviously evil. He's pretty much the reason why choosing Hoshido is the morally correct choice. There isn't any complexity to him either to make him interesting, unlike Arvis, Black Knight, and Ashnard.

Peri: The lowest ranked character because she is a terrible character with awful morals and never grows as a character. She kills because it's fun, she kills because she loves to kill. Why Xander made her one of his retainers is beyond me and his justification is rather bogus; she didn't win a gladiator competition, but Xander saw the potential in her. She also makes a lot of characters out-of-character in their supports or try to justify her morals.
I don't think people are being fair to Jedah and Celica. Jedah is clearly evil, but Celica doesn't blindly trust him like an idiot. She insists on speaking with Mila before agreeing to anything, but
he takes advantage of this and neglects to tell her that Mila has been turned to stone.
She still is naive, which actually makes sense considering her background, but she's not quite as stupid as people make her out to be.

Furthermore, his motivation actually makes a lot of sense. He geninually believes that Rigel won't be able to sustain itself without Duma, and that's the argument he uses to attempt to convince Celica. Furthermore, Celica also seems to have a lot of respect for Duma, and is also in the belief that Valentia can't exist without the support of its gods. Even Clive and Tobin see his logic and are reluctant to follow Alm when he decides to battle Duma.

Either way, a villain who thinks he's in the right for any reason other than his own ego is a huge step up from the likes of Validar and Iago. If his appearance wasn't so stereotypically evil on top of that, I don't think as many people would think he's really such a bad villain. His plan to "save" the world makes more sense than Rudolph's, at least.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the next Tempest Trials will be a mini one, and it is New Years themed. As such, want to know how NY!Corrin will factor into this?

As a Tempest Trial reward!

And these will be the bonus units:

"So now that this is the New Years themed Tempest Trial, and I still have my trusted ol' Takumi, I'm sure they'll let us use all the Hoshidan royals for bonus units-"

*Sees that NY!Takumi is the only version of Takumi to be a bonus unit*

*Remembers that I still have no luck pulling NY!Takumi in FE Heroes.*

Damn it! I don't have any bonus units for this coming Tempest Trials! It would be NY!Takumi, but he still hasn't come home.

It almost feels like IS is rubbing salt in my wound...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Look closely, NY!Corrin is a 40% unit, not a 20% one like most free heroes. That's unexpectedly generous of IS - I don't expect this to be a normal occurance.

D

Deleted member

So I pulled from the Radiant Dawn banner and I was pretty unlucky on it. I mainly went for blues and sometimes colorless, but I ended up with a lot of pity breakers. I got Reinhardt, Effie, and Mathilda before any sort of Focus unit.
Then I pulled colorless and I managed to get Sothe! One with good IVs I'll add! (+Speed/-Res) I have to say after using him, Sothe is a lot better than I expected. Compared to Jaffar (another Life & Death dagger unit), a Sothe with a neutral attack stat has a much higher attack stat than a +Attack Jaffar.
I gave up on pulling Micaiah after pulling Sothe. Though, I did a YOLO summon and I managed to get her! She's +Def/-Res, which isn't that bad IMO. She would love more Res for sure, but she will have 35 Res anyway which is not bad.
I didn't pull for Zelgius because while he is slightly better than Black Knight, I have invested a lot into Black Knight and he gets the job done anyway. I summoned another Christmas Tharja for Vengeful Fighter after all. :p

Anyways, I am surprised that Corrin is a 40% unit and I am also surprised that I heard he will be a free unit. I thought IS would take the opportunity to put him on another banner. That's... mighty generous of them, but don't expect it often.
And tomorrow is Oliver's GHB. He's pretty bulky, but rather mediocre as a unit. I think a Raven tome set would be best for him and the bulk that he has, but he's not as good as previous free units (his voice acting is GODLY however).

Actually speaking of Oliver and free units, Corrin is pretty mediocre too. After getting several good free units the past few months (namely Black Knight, Arvis, Arden, and Joshua), I thought the trend would continue but I guess not. This is somewhat aggressive of IS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Micaiah graciously joined my ranks after I used up almost all of the orbs I had saved up. She also has quite a good nature, +Atk/-Spd. Here she is, all trained up!

Micaiah.jpg

Both her Atk and Res stats are exceptional, and the -Spd nature works well with QR+Glacies. She has an Atk seal on right now, but I'll probably swap that out for a Res one, which would give her an effective 47 Res + Thani's 30% reduction when she's attacked.

Also, they finally added Cymbeline to the Refinery, and it's quite a nice upgrade for Sanaki. With the special refinement, she now has Drive Atk 2 built into the weapon, and she gets a +5 Atk/Res boost when within two spaces of an allied flier. That's way better than her original, which was pretty garbage.

I don't think people are being fair to Jedah and Celica. Jedah is clearly evil, but Celica doesn't blindly trust him like an idiot. She insists on speaking with Mila before agreeing to anything, but
he takes advantage of this and neglects to tell her that Mila has been turned to stone.
She still is naive, which actually makes sense considering her background, but she's not quite as stupid as people make her out to be.

Furthermore, his motivation actually makes a lot of sense. He geninually believes that Rigel won't be able to sustain itself without Duma, and that's the argument he uses to attempt to convince Celica. Furthermore, Celica also seems to have a lot of respect for Duma, and is also in the belief that Valentia can't exist without the support of its gods. Even Clive and Tobin see his logic and are reluctant to follow Alm when he decides to battle Duma.

Either way, a villain who thinks he's in the right for any reason other than his own ego is a huge step up from the likes of Validar and Iago. If his appearance wasn't so stereotypically evil on top of that, I don't think as many people would think he's really such a bad villain. His plan to "save" the world makes more sense than Rudolph's, at least.
I agree. Furthermore, there were good reasons for people to be loyal to Duma, since Duma wasn't always evil, and he had been the patron god of Rigel for a long time. While I feel like the situation with Jedah and Celica could've been handled with greater sophistication, the characters have understandable motivations for their actions. Jedah >>> Garon, Validar, Iago.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Fire Emblems Included: Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia
Fire Emblems Excluded: Shadow Dragon/New Mystery, Geneaology of the Holy War, Tharcia 776

Seems about right. Pretty surprised I rated Lon'qu and Hector low, and how no Sacred Stone character make it into top 20. lol

This took shorter than I expected, despite putting in most of the games in haha.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

Fire Emblems Included: Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia
Fire Emblems Excluded: Shadow Dragon/New Mystery, Geneaology of the Holy War, Tharcia 776

Seems about right. Pretty surprised I rated Lon'qu and Hector low, and how no Sacred Stone character make it into top 20. lol

This took shorter than I expected, despite putting in most of the games in haha.
Without being rude, but... whats that list indicating? As in, about what is this list?
Top units, or...?

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Top 20 for characters I like the best out of the Fire Emblems I played basically. My criteria of a favorite character in FE are usually likeable personality, interesting support conversations or characterization, or for just the fact that they're good and get the job done.

Most of them are likable personality and characterization. Some are because they're useful.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Top 20 for characters I like the best out of the Fire Emblems I played basically. My criteria of a favorite character in FE are usually likeable personality, interesting support conversations or characterization, or for just the fact that they're good and get the job done.

Most of them are likable personality and characterization. Some are because they're useful.
Ah! Neat list then.

Atleast more correct than some tierlists. :drflip:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Without being rude, but... whats that list indicating? As in, about what is this list?
Top units, or...?
It's the results from the FE favorite characters sorter thing that was posted a few days ago. The link for it has probably been pushed to the previous page.

Edit: From this:
People have been tweeting their results from this FE character sorter, so I decided to try it out myself!

although the top 3 is correct, I'm surprised Corrin didn't break top 10 as they're my favorite lord in the series as of now :p

has anyone else ever done this? what were your results?

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Micaiah graciously joined my ranks after I used up almost all of the orbs I had saved up. She also has quite a good nature, +Atk/-Spd. Here she is, all trained up!

View attachment 135006

Both her Atk and Res stats are exceptional, and the -Spd nature works well with QR+Glacies. She has an Atk seal on right now, but I'll probably swap that out for a Res one, which would give her an effective 47 Res + Thani's 30% reduction when she's attacked.

Also, they finally added Cymbeline to the Refinery, and it's quite a nice upgrade for Sanaki. With the special refinement, she now has Drive Atk 2 built into the weapon, and she gets a +5 Atk/Res boost when within two spaces of an allied flier. That's way better than her original, which was pretty garbage.

I agree. Furthermore, there were good reasons for people to be loyal to Duma, since Duma wasn't always evil, and he had been the patron god of Rigel for a long time. While I feel like the situation with Jedah and Celica could've been handled with greater sophistication, the characters have understandable motivations for their actions. Jedah >>> Garon, Validar, Iago.
Thanks goodness! I hope you enjoy using her.

Also, meme lord is live now.

Nah

Smash Champion
Aw, Peshkatz is uninheritable

would've been fun to give to somebody else

now what am I supposed to do with this Sothe?

You manage to summon Micaiah yet, or no luck so far?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Life&Death 3 is tricky to get your hands on. I'd wait to see if he drops down first, though. Since everyone on this banner has an uninheritable weapon, it's really unlikely we'll ever seen any of them drop down, but if anyone on it does, it'll be Sothe.

I'm really get sick of all these uninheritable skills though. What reason did they have to make Peshkatz exclusive other than as an excuse to make it's effect ridiculous? It'd be far better to have a new dagger that any dagger unit to benefit from, imo.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
SmashBoards not notifying me of new posts, haha what else is new.

You wanna know what's real fun? Having 120 Orbs and dropping 80 of them on the Radiant Dawn Banner and NOT getting Micaiah.

Gonna save up and try again on the last day of the banner.

Troykv

Smash Master

You manage to summon Micaiah yet, or no luck so far?
I have indeed (in fact, I summoned her in the release day during the night).

:happysheep:

She is +Res -HP (I guess that is decent)... And I have already Summoner Support her! (Favoritism overblow!)

Astellius

Smash Ace
Thanks! And I do enjoy using her! She's one of the characters I was looking forward to the most, and I'm happy she's got such good performance.

I have indeed (in fact, I summoned her in the release day during the night).

:happysheep:

She is +Res -HP (I guess that is decent)... And I have already Summoner Support her! (Favoritism overblow!)
Congrats! That's also a good boon/bane, as I would consider Atk and Res to be her two best boons. She's really designed to be a magic tank, and, with +Res, she should be able to tank even some strong green mages reasonably well.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
-HP also helps Micaiah get into Brash Assault range more easily, if you want to run the risky Desperation + Brash Assault build. That build synergizes really well with Sacrifice to.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
-spd +atk Micaiah ho!

-spd may is -4, but seeing as refined weapons are almost everytime +spd... I doubt lowering it further has alot of consequences. Also, it enabled me an rather funny team name...

Hope you guys get her sooner or later too!

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Thanks! And I do enjoy using her! She's one of the characters I was looking forward to the most, and I'm happy she's got such good performance.

Congrats! That's also a good boon/bane, as I would consider Atk and Res to be her two best boons. She's really designed to be a magic tank, and, with +Res, she should be able to tank even some strong green mages reasonably well.
I would like to have some Ploy, it would be fun use that crazy 41 Res xD

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Holy mother of magikarp, Quick Riposte is now a Sacred Seal. I'm so glad I saved up Sacred Coins for this the next Tempest. Now I just have to grind my way up there. Oh, and there's defense ploy to, which is really nice for pegasus knights and the like. I'm definitely maxing out both.

Speaking of the Tempest, this is the first time I have a full team of 5-star bonus units. I'm using NY!Azura(+1), Ryoma(+1), Hinoka, and Sakura. I've even got full triangle coverage and my two fliers have Hone Fliers to help each other out with, and Ryoma is able to totally bait out and destroy archers. These maps are a breeze for me.

D

Deleted member

Holy mother of magikarp, Quick Riposte is now a Sacred Seal. I'm so glad I saved up Sacred Coins for this the next Tempest. Now I just have to grind my way up there.
Kinda surprised they made Quick Riposte a Sacred Seal. This does free the B slot for a lot of units in some builds, for example you can give Xander Swordbreaker with Quick Riposte SS or run Distant Counter Eldigan with Swordbreaker/Vantage with Fury refinement and QR SS.

Oh, and there's defense ploy to, which is really nice for pegasus knights and the like. I'm definitely maxing out both.
[Est is top tier posts intensify]
Well, I'm glad I don't have to sacrifice the grillmaster himself.

Nah

Smash Champion
woo, finally made it to tier 19
...now if I can just stay there

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I got someone from that Radiant Dawn banner!

I didn't even see this coming! This man is a +ATK -HP. I can't wait to see how he's going to be when I train him up! :grrr:

Troykv

Smash Master

I didn't even see this coming! This man is a +ATK -HP. I can't wait to see how he's going to be when I train him up! :grrr:
Great! He'll do good job with his great stats :D

Astellius

Smash Ace
Holy mother of magikarp, Quick Riposte is now a Sacred Seal. I'm so glad I saved up Sacred Coins for this the next Tempest. Now I just have to grind my way up there. Oh, and there's defense ploy to, which is really nice for pegasus knights and the like. I'm definitely maxing out both.

Speaking of the Tempest, this is the first time I have a full team of 5-star bonus units. I'm using NY!Azura(+1), Ryoma(+1), Hinoka, and Sakura. I've even got full triangle coverage and my two fliers have Hone Fliers to help each other out with, and Ryoma is able to totally bait out and destroy archers. These maps are a breeze for me.
I wasn't expecting QR to be made into a seal, since it's so strong. Well, it definitely allows for more flexibility, along with some powerful configurations, such as Vantage + QR, which was a signature set for Hector. I'll be building it up immediately when I get it, with Def Ploy also landing as high priority to my upgrade list. I need to farm up some of the red great badges, those are always in high demand.

I also have a full set of 5* bonus heroes: NY Azura, NY Camilla, Hinoka, and Alfonse. The autobattling is a breeze for them.

woo, finally made it to tier 19
...now if I can just stay there
Well done!

Troykv

Smash Master
I wasn't expecting QR to be made into a seal, since it's so strong. Well, it definitely allows for more flexibility, along with some powerful configurations, such as Vantage + QR, which was a signature set for Hector. I'll be building it up immediately when I get it, with Def Ploy also landing as high priority to my upgrade list. I need to farm up some of the red great badges, those are always in high demand.

I also have a full set of 5* bonus heroes: NY Azura, NY Camilla, Hinoka, and Alfonse. The autobattling is a breeze for them.

Well done!
I'll try to do weird things with Sophia and other characters thanks to the QR Seal :D

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like yet again FE: Heroes decided to troll me of getting my NY!Takumi by giving me another 5-star healer instead:

Doesn't help that she got some terrible IVs as well: +HP, -Atk to be exact.

Man, this is unfortunate...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Did some summoning today
>Goes for Micaiah
>No Blues
>Goes for Zelgius to avoid colorless hell

Of course i have the best luck with Reds. Even if i basically already have him. Won't complain though.

>Uses remaining orbs
>Goes for Micaiah
>A few random three-stars later

I mean, it wasn't Micaiah but Nephenee is still a great Blue unit so we take those.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Chapter 13:
Astrid died on the very first turn because despite being recruitable, she cannot tank a paper plane. Thanks Path of Radiance.

Round two: Soren died close to the last turn because of a critical. Thanks Path of Radiance.

I think I'll finish this level another time.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I'll try to do weird things with Sophia and other characters thanks to the QR Seal :D
I got mine! It's a pretty nice seal! I also farmed sufficient seals to upgrade it--Close Def 3 will just have to wait.

Did some summoning today
>Goes for Micaiah
>No Blues

Of course i have the best luck with Reds. Even if i basically already have him. Won't complain though.

>Uses remaining orbs
>Goes for Micaiah

I mean, it wasn't Micaiah but Nephenee is still a great Blue unit so we take those.
Nephenee just wanted to join the other Tellius characters on the banner!

Chapter 13:
Astrid died on the very first turn because despite being recruitable, she cannot tank a paper plane. Thanks Path of Radiance.

Round two: Soren died close to the last turn because of a critical. Thanks Path of Radiance.

I think I'll finish this level another time.
Haha, yeah, I remember Astrid being something of a pain to recruit, since she's, what, level 1? She's got Paragon though, so she levels up really quickly, should you want to use her.

Troykv

Smash Master
I got mine! It's a pretty nice seal! I also farmed sufficient seals to upgrade it--Close Def 3 will just have to wait.

Nephenee just wanted to join the other Tellius characters on the banner!

Haha, yeah, I remember Astrid being something of a pain to recruit, since she's, what, level 1? She's got Paragon though, so she levels up really quickly, should you want to use her.
I think I'll make Sophia use SB because I lack other things to give her right now.

D

Deleted member

I think the concept of the new banner, a banner with Skill Inheritance fodder, is a good idea but I think it was poorly executed in a way.
I would've made every unit on the banner appear at 4 stars with a boosted appearance rates and replace Mathilda with Shanna and maybe Laslow with Hana. I would've made the 5 stars units with premium skills, such as Lucina/Chrom (Aether) or Celica (Distant Defense), Nephenee (Wrath), Minerva (Life & Death) or Deirdre (Quick Riposte and Speed Ploy), and Faye (Firesweep Bow) or Genny (Wrathful Staff).
I am not summoning on the banner, no matter how tempting farming for Hinatas is.

That's an amazing IV spread on him!
If you have a spare Christmas Tharja or you just don't like her, definitely give him Vengeful Fighter. If not, Quick Riposte is always good. The set I run on my Black Knight is:
Weapon: Alondite
Assist: Swap
Special: Black Luna
A: Steady Stance
B: Vengeful Fighter
C: Threaten Defense/Hone Armor
SS: Attack +3/Distant Defense/Quickened Pulse

Pretty much one of BK's best sets that also applies to Zelgius. Unfortunately Tharja has come and gone, but Quick Riposte is a good budget option.

Looks like yet again FE: Heroes decided to troll me of getting my NY!Takumi by giving me another 5-star healer instead:

Doesn't help that she got some terrible IVs as well: +HP, -Atk to be exact.

Man, this is unfortunate...
Oof... sorry about that. But, at least you got a precious cinnamon roll?

Did some summoning today
>Goes for Micaiah
>No Blues

>Uses remaining orbs
>Goes for Micaiah

Pretty good summons! :D
Nephenee is a pretty good unit who received a buff thanks to the Quick Riposte SS. If her IVs are good, definitely use her! If not, well she's good as Wrath fodder.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Nephenee is a pretty good unit who received a buff thanks to the Quick Riposte SS. If her IVs are good, definitely use her! If not, well she's good as Wrath fodder.
I mean, even if her IVs weren't good, i would never use her as Wrath fodder since i don't know if i'll ever get another Nephenee.

D

Deleted member

I recommend all players, including those who are F2P, to buy the starter pack. $3.99 is a steal for more Orbs, Light's Blessings, Potions, and Black Knight. I recommend buying this alone just because of Black Knight.
I would have preferred it to be free, but I can't complain since the price is reasonable. I can't complain about having a +2 Black Knight now... hopefully they will give us more of him eventually.
For anyone curious, this is the set that I run on BK:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Don't worry, I have another Christmas Tharja to use. Vengeful Fighter is his best B skill and he and Zelgius are the best users of this skill for Black Luna. If I get another Brave Ike, I will give him Steady Breath and Wrath as well (I have a spare Nephenee).
I also have Vantage, Quick Riposte, and Threaten Defense on him.

I mean, even if her IVs weren't good, i would never use her as Wrath fodder since i don't know if i'll ever get another Nephenee.
I don't blame you for that and I feel the same way. I have bad IVs on units like Elise and Tana, but I can't use them as Skill Inheritance fodder as I dunno if I will get these units again and I do like these characters.
My only exception to the rule is Luke. He's a character I don't have and I don't really need him when I have Sigurd and Xander, so I'll give his Panic Ploy to Black Knight most likely.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

>Grand Hero Battle:Lyon
The Dark Prince of Grado is finally coming home bois.

Top Bottom