• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
My birthday is right after Christmas, so I always get the "two for one" deal when it comes to presents. Not that I'm complaining, I got a 3ds xl and Mario Kart 8 (bought that one myself) ;P

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959

Niles is #7, Jakob #4, and Arthur #19.

I admittedly cannot remember what this specific poll was created from.
It kills me that Yuugiri is so low on the poll. I adore her design and what I've heard about her so far, and plan pairing her up with my Corrin. Anyone know why she's one of the lowest?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It kills me that Yuugiri is so low on the poll. I adore her design and what I've heard about her so far, and plan pairing her up with my Corrin. Anyone know why she's one of the lowest?
It seems like a lot of kamuisexuals didn't do well with the polls, probably because they got the short end of the stick when it comes to supports.

Like seriously. Why are kamuisexuals even a thing? No one liked how Spotpass Characters had no real supports in Awakening, and yet they'd go ahead and make the same mistake again with some potentially interesting characters.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Because your waifu is trash. In all seriousness, your waifu is trash because shes a tharja expy, and unlike the other expies, it's not like Odin, Lazward and Selena. I was personally really bummed out that's my only female option, yet men get a badass like Niles. IS could learn from the disappointed fans hopefully, I don't just want to marry guys, especially when all the female characters are interesting compared to the male ones
It seems like a lot of kamuisexuals didn't do well with the poll
Like seriously. Why are kamuisexuals even a thing? No one liked how Spotpass Characters had no real supports in Awakening, and yet they'd go ahead and make the same mistake again with some potentially interesting characters.
Kamuisexuals aren't just people you can gay ****? Because Niles did pretty damn well, 7 out of 36 is great
Ewww, why is Takumi so popular?
For being the only good early game archer ever.
Though I liked Neimi, she somehow DESTROYED everything when I played Sacred Stoners. Higher strength than Seth too

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
Kamuisexual Corrinsexual Robinsexual... are all the characters who ONLY can reach S support with the avatar and only the avatar

Edit: Zero/Niles is not kamuisexual XD because he can reach S support with another females characters, I think M!Corrin x Niles is the worst option because their childs wouldn't exist

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Because your waifu is trash. In all seriousness, your waifu is trash because shes a tharja expy, and unlike the other expies, it's not like Odin, Lazward and Selena. I was personally really bummed out that's my only female option, yet men get a badass like Niles. IS could learn from the disappointed fans hopefully, I don't just want to marry guys, especially when all the female characters are interesting compared to the male ones
Wait, you can only date one girl as female Kamui? Why would they do that??? Make same sex relationship a thing but limit it to one choice....

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wait, you can only date one girl as female Kamui? Why would they do that??? Make same sex relationship a thing but limit it to one choice....
You only get one samesex marriage choice per gender, and you miss out on child units that way. As a bisexual women who prefers women, I don't have a problem. Why? Because IS has proven that they learn from feedback, and I know I'm not the only one upset about this. I have a strong feeling they'll think 'Okay, more than one choice! And bring back Substitute Mothers from Seisen no Keifu!' The reasons I can forgive it now are because samesex marriage is NOT legal in Japan and because it's their first try. Only if a the next game makes the same mistake, will I not even try defending them

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
You only get one samesex marriage choice per gender, and you miss out on child units that way. As a bisexual women who prefers women, I don't have a problem. Why? Because IS has proven that they learn from feedback, and I know I'm not the only one upset about this. I have a strong feeling they'll think 'Okay, more than one choice! And bring back Substitute Mothers from Seisen no Keifu!' The reasons I can forgive it now are because samesex marriage is NOT legal in Japan and because it's their first try. Only if a the next game makes the same mistake, will I not even try defending them
Oh, I see how it is.... and I never thought about that with not being legal in Japan.... and if we think about it, what other japanese company have even included that in any way in some game?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh, I see how it is.... and I never thought about that with not being legal in Japan.... and if we think about it, what other japanese company have even included that in any way in some game?
From what I understand, it's because of the low population so they think 'if you can't have kids, what's the point?' I don't agree with it, but it's not my culture. Hell, Dio Brando and Niles' Japanese VA is a bisexual and I think he has a boyfriend too. It's also funny as Dio and Niles are also bisexuals tbh

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
*13:34*
Nah, I'm just dumb and haven't gotten to know Belka enough yet
Ah.

Luna is Selena which I'm not a fan of either. Maybe it's cause Luna is more bad ass, maybe it's because she now shares names with my cousin who's a *****.

Maybe both.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Or flirting with your mother being fully aware she's your mother
If ANY character gets a major personality change, it WILL include little miss controversy, AKA Soleil
Yeah she's definitely gonna change since North America and Europe are not ok with conversion therapy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's not even conversion therapy, it's absolute pisspoor writing, though my issue with the infamous Soleil support convo is how she got drugged without her consent. I'm just curious what they'll do with her
Yeah all I know is it needs to be fixed.

Top Bottom