• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

D

Deleted member

Im going to EVO next week using exclusively corrin. Who's all going?
Good luck!
I'm not going to EVO as that is out of question for me, but I'm rooting for you. (along with anyone who plays Corrin and Cloud)

D

Deleted member

Anyone have any opinions as to what Camilla's best class options are on Conquest? I'm tempted to give her some Spirit Dusts and leave her in Malig Knight for the cool Bolt Axe usage (as she's pretty much the only unit on Conquest who can use it semi-well), but I've heard she's better as a Wyvern Lord.

Also, on a non-Fire Emblem related note; Does anyone know why avatars seem to be broken? No matter what I do, any new avatar I try uploading ends up as a broken image.

EDIT: Never mind, my avatar seems to working now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have any opinions as to what Camilla's best class options are on Conquest? I'm tempted to give her some Spirit Dusts and leave her in Malig Knight for the cool Bolt Axe usage (as she's pretty much the only unit on Conquest who can use it semi-well), but I've heard she's better as a Wyvern Lord.

Also, on a non-Fire Emblem related note; Does anyone know why avatars seem to be broken? No matter what I do, any new avatar I try uploading ends up as a broken image.

EDIT: Never mind, my avatar seems to working now. :p
Not sure. I don't have Conquest. I'm getting Revelations though. I think that Camilla would benefit from the sorcerer class so she can get vengeance.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yeah, i would just keep her a Malig Knight. She's the only good Malig Knight aside from Corrin. Malig Knights have cool benefits and its a shame that only 2 characters can actually use the Malig Knight properly.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I found two more funny parody videos about Fire Emblem Fates.

One is a parody of the Captain America: Civil War trailer. This one is just perfect!

The other is a Johnny Bravo parody featuring Laslow. Laslow deserves some more love!

Nah

Smash Champion
Im going to EVO next week using exclusively corrin. Who's all going?
I ain't anywhere near good enough to go besides I have yet to go to a local anyway

You don't plan to use Sheik at all though?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I believe Malig Knights also have much higher resistance than Wyvern Lords, so it's still viable to stick with her default class regardless so she can take out mages with a dual club. And the Bolt Axe is a pretty good idea for her to - its high might makes up for her mediocre magic.

I would spend a little bit of time reclasses as a Wyvern Lord still, however, so she can get Rally Defense and possibly Swordbreaker depending on when you do it.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
I ain't anywhere near good enough to go besides I have yet to go to a local anyway

You don't plan to use Sheik at all though?
Eh, who knows. I like them both too much. Just don't know when to use one or the other. Corrin speed makes me miss sheik, and Sheiks kill power makes me miss corrin.

Im more comfortable with corrin after my break. She also doesn't much of a counter meta developed unlike sheik. Besides, we need more corrins traveling

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm not really going to EVO because it's too far away for me and I don't think I would do that well, but good luck to all of the other Corrins that are going!

On another note, I just beat Revelations!

Personally I think that Revelations definitely struck a good middle ground between the difficulty of both Birthright and Conquest. I really liked the fact that you could grind without the DLC like in Birthright and the game had special objectives like Conquest. I really enjoy some of the Valla maps like chapter 19 (even though it's the same map as Conquest chapter 15) and 21. That said, there were some chapters in Revelations that I disliked, such as chapter 10, as the whole ice mechanic was annoying) and chapter 22(It really felt kind of bland to me).

As for the story, I thought that it was cool having all of the Nohr and Hoshido characters join together and help fight the true enemy was a very cool concept. Except for Izana, Yukimura and Scarlet. It kind of felt like Izana's death didn't really have a purpose and there's something about Saclet's death that just felt unnecessary. It makes sense that Yukimura guards the Hoshido castle though, it would be weird if he joined you this route. And Anthony's sub plot wasn't really that great because his betrayal was pretty obvious. And it was also obvious that something would happen to Gunter in the plot.

Overall, I don't really think that I have a favorite version, but Revelations definately feels like the definite version.

My MVPs this playthrough were Benny, Saizo, and Azama.
My MVP of the second gen units was Mozu!Hisame as a Master of Arms

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
And this is exactly why i don't do online matches

On an unrelated note, wanna hear a funny (and possibly cringe-worthy) joke?
What do you call Water Kirby's dash"
A wavedash.

Last edited:

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Birthright Lunatic run was going pretty well until chapter 23. I was expecting difficulty and a slow trudge through the map. I was NOT expecting an immediate rush down by 16 cavalry units. It's the Valmese invasion all over again.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
New Pokemon
Yes, yes! Finally, a Poison/Fire type. Oh and it can poison ANY type?! Welcome to the team, Salandit. Can't wait to see what you evolve into

On the subject of Pokemon, i downloaded Pokemon Go an hour ago and i completely lost interest.
You see those Pokestops and that Gym? Those are the ONLY things in my area. And they are all too far away. Then there's the AR function that doesn't work, forcing me to use the other option, breaking the immersion of the game. And then i lost signal, meaning i couldn't do anything. This game relies on too much. I didn't have high hopes for this game, but i'm still disappointed. I ended up deleting Pokemon Go because its just a bad game, and its worse if you don't live in a good area.
Edit: Oh and it also messed up my SD Card. Fantastic. Now Mittomo's unplayable and my music is all over the place. Great. Pokemon Go went from being a bad game to being a really ****** one.
Edit#2: It also stopped my Skype? WHAT?! WHY?! Why is Pokemon Go so bad?!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Eh, I was never that crazy for Pokemon Go in the first place.
Even back when that first trailer was shown and everyone was going crazy, all I could think of was how they only showed some CG visuals rather than actual gameplay. I've yet to actually give it a try, but I won't be disappointed in the slightest if I don't enjoy it.

On the topic of Salandit though...dang. It's design isn't my favorite, but it isn't bad either. But that ability it has. If it's any good, it might make a huge splash in the competitive scene. Nothing can really safely swap into it without fear of getting poisoned. Maybe Magic Guard Reuniclus or Sigilyph if it doesn't get any good dark or ghost moves. Clefable is fairy type, so that's out of the question. But not being able to swap in Heatran into a fire/poison type out of fear of toxic just sounds kind of surreal. It'll probably be kept in check by that Stealth Rock and x4 Earthquake weakness, though.

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
And this is exactly why i don't do online matches

On an unrelated note, wanna hear a funny (and possibly cringe-worthy) joke?
What do you call Water Kirby's dash"
A wavedash.
You saw this too? Ridiculous. Wanna know something? I went online to see it for myself. Guess what happened. Just guess

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Huh. Good thing I don't play online matches. Would not want to get mixed up with some loser hacker.

D

Deleted member

I decided to leave Camilla as a Malig Knight. That Bolt Axe usage and decent Res is just too good to pass up. I did use two Second Seals to class her into Wyvern Lord and back for Rally Defense though, and I'll definitely take her there one more time before level 20 to get Sword Breaker.

So, has anyone here used Shura? I'm in desperate need of a bow user with decent strength and he seems like he would compliment Anna/Elise well as a staff user. I'm also trying to decide who I should run as another staff user next to Elise; Felicia or Anna. I'd rather not try to run both, though, seeing as how I have a LOT of magic users on my team right now and I'm kinda trying to find ways to balance it out.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Just a question is it true that conquest plays like the older fire emblem games (as in without free grinding and a more heavy emphasis on keeping unit inventory in check) and do double promotion paths still exist in conquest.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Just a question is it true that conquest plays like the older fire emblem games (as in without free grinding and a more heavy emphasis on keeping unit inventory in check) and do double promotion paths still exist in conquest.
Yes to the first question. Conquest doesn't have any thing for grinding exp except for one DLC mission. Weapons are important for targeting weakness, with things for dealing with armor, beasts, swords, axes, lances and the like but they are limited. Not sure what you mean by double promotion paths. Basic classes can master seal into one of two advanced classes, but everyone has a lot more reclassing options based on things like supports. Reclassing keeps you at the same level; you still pick up skills from earlier levels of that class (if you become a mercenary at lv 12, you still get the lv 10 skill once you level up).

Also, I might be a bit late to this, but I just found out you can keep the final Yato form outside the game ending. You get the Shadow/Blazing/OP Yato before starting chapter 27, so you can exit from the pre-battle menu and it will still be in the inventory.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Yes to the first question. Conquest doesn't have any thing for grinding exp except for one DLC mission. Weapons are important for targeting weakness, with things for dealing with armor, beasts, swords, axes, lances and the like but they are limited. Not sure what you mean by double promotion paths. Basic classes can master seal into one of two advanced classes, but everyone has a lot more reclassing options based on things like supports. Reclassing keeps you at the same level; you still pick up skills from earlier levels of that class (if you become a mercenary at lv 12, you still get the lv 10 skill once you level up).

Also, I might be a bit late to this, but I just found out you can keep the final Yato form outside the game ending. You get the Shadow/Blazing/OP Yato before starting chapter 27, so you can exit from the pre-battle menu and it will still be in the inventory.
Yeah thats what i meant by double promotions although im not exactly sure why reclassing is still a thing in a game where u cant grind seems fine for birthright but not really conquest imo

On a side note has anyone played shadow dragon before and can tell me what its like? Is it any good?

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I played shadow dragon, and I say its pretty good, is the remake of Marth Game, its not the BEST game but is good
(I give 9/10 to shadow)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Okay Bayo may have gotten nerfed, but not nearly to the point where she's Bottom 10. Cloud should probably be in "Best in the Game" or at least at the top of "Amazing." Palutena, Robin, Roy, Jigglypuff, and Bowser Jr feel too high up. Greninja and Mewtwo feel too low. Also, "Mario Sucks" and should definitely be Bottom Tier, Kappa. Just my 2 cents.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
How does it compare to other fire emblems?
Its hard to say because it was the first I eas played and my opnion could have some nostalgia, story wise is pretty good, and i find the battle mechanics better than in gba games, and for the dificulty I dont have sure but i think its easier than ike games and harder than eliwood Rekka no ken.
Personaly I recomend you play his sequel after you beat it

Nah

Smash Champion
Thing with tier list discussion is that everyone has widely varying opinions on who's good and who's not, and what the criteria for those things even are. The structure of a tier list is also a major point of disagreement: how should it be labeled, what does each category even mean (especially when things like "good" or "high tier" don't even have set definitions in the community), how many divisions there should be, etc.

....anyway, there's a fair bit I disagree with on your list. I don't know if anyone would care to hear what I think though.

Also I take it you hate Wario. Just curious as to why.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Okay Bayo may have gotten nerfed, but not nearly to the point where she's Bottom 10. Cloud should probably be in "Best in the Game" or at least at the top of "Amazing." Palutena, Robin, Roy, Jigglypuff, and Bowser Jr feel too high up. Greninja and Mewtwo feel too low. Also, "Mario Sucks" and should definitely be Bottom Tier, Kappa. Just my 2 cents.
Its just how i personally feel about how good the characters are. The reason i didn't put Cloud in "Best in the game" is because of his recovery. Palutena is where she is because ZeRo lost to one because, as her tier placing says, she's "not great but not bad either" imo.. Roy and Jigglypuff are where they are because i do not believe they are as bad as the official tier list says. But again, this is just me. You have every right to agree or disagree

....anyway, there's a fair bit I disagree with on your list. I don't know if anyone would care to hear what I think though.
Go on ahead. This tier list isn't meant to change opinions or anything. Its just how i feel about the characters.

Also I take it you hate Wario. Just curious as to why.
I honestly don't know. I just hate Wario with a passion.

I would put greninja in Decent tier, his is a hard character but bro he is like villagers if you master him.
Other than that no complain

EDIT: FE villagers no the smash villager
I was actually debating if Greninja should go in the "Decent" tier when i was making this tier list .

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Its hard to say because it was the first I eas played and my opnion could have some nostalgia, story wise is pretty good, and i find the battle mechanics better than in gba games, and for the dificulty I dont have sure but i think its easier than ike games and harder than eliwood Rekka no ken.
Personaly I recomend you play his sequel after you beat it
If the part about the battle mechanics being better than the gba games is true then im sold i loved how the gba games mechanics were with its different map objectives and actually making the thiefs steal ability RELEVANT because certain promotional items and stuff had to be stolen.

Nah

Smash Champion
Go on ahead. This tier list isn't meant to change opinions or anything. Its just how i feel about the characters.
Basically I think that Falcon, Corrin, Roy, Jiggs, Kirby, Shulk, Bowser Jr, Ganondorf are all varying degrees of too high, while Greninja, Mewtwo, and Bayo are varying degrees of too low. And I'd probably have Cloud bumped up to the top category. To me things look more like:

-not ordered within tiers-

Top Tier: :4cloud::4diddy::rosalina::4sheik:
High Tier: :4sonic::4ryu::4fox::4greninja::4mario::4ness::4pikachu::4zss::4metaknight::4megaman::4mewtwo:
Upper Mid Tier: :4bayonetta::4falcon::4corrinf::4darkpit:/:4pit::4rob::4myfriends::4marth::4villager::4yoshi::4lucas::4luigi::4tlink:
Mid Tier: :4peach::4palutena::4pacman::4samus::4duckhunt::4bowser::4robinf::4link::4lucina::4dk::4olimar::4wario2:
Low Tier: :4charizard::4bowserjr::4drmario::4falco::4kirby::4feroy::4shulk:
Bottom Tier: :4zelda::4jigglypuff::4ganondorf:

way too ****ing volatile/polar to actually place on a tier list: :4littlemac::4lucario:
I have no idea: :4wiifit:

Miis aren't included cuz idk why the hell anyone would put them on a list when whether or not you can even use them varies so much
My opinion on a few characters (Robin, Doc, Shulk) fluctuates a bit.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So here's another tier list i made, this time for Melee: http://smashboards.com/tiers/#1,10,...1,2,20,4,22,24,7,1,13,21,15,3,16,26,17,10.1,1

Basically I think that Falcon, Corrin, Roy, Jiggs, Kirby, Shulk, Bowser Jr, Ganondorf are all varying degrees of too high, while Greninja, Mewtwo, and Bayo are varying degrees of too low. And I'd probably have Cloud bumped up to the top category. To me things look more like:

-not ordered within tiers-

Top Tier: :4cloud::4diddy::rosalina::4sheik:
High Tier: :4sonic::4ryu::4fox::4greninja::4mario::4ness::4pikachu::4zss::4metaknight::4megaman::4mewtwo:
Upper Mid Tier: :4bayonetta::4falcon::4corrinf::4darkpit:/:4pit::4rob::4myfriends::4marth::4villager::4yoshi::4lucas::4luigi::4tlink:
Mid Tier: :4peach::4palutena::4pacman::4samus::4duckhunt::4bowser::4robinf::4link::4lucina::4dk::4olimar::4wario2:
Low Tier: :4charizard::4bowserjr::4drmario::4falco::4kirby::4feroy::4shulk:
Bottom Tier: :4zelda::4jigglypuff::4ganondorf:

way too ****ing volatile/polar to actually place on a tier list: :4littlemac::4lucario:
I have no idea: :4wiifit:

Miis aren't included cuz idk why the hell anyone would put them on a list when whether or not you can even use them varies so much
My opinion on a few characters (Robin, Doc, Shulk) fluctuates a bit.
Yeah, yours is probably more accurate. My tier list was based on personal experience, and tourney results (even though i don't watch tournaments that much). That being said, i still don't think Puff is Bottom Tier.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
If the part about the battle mechanics being better than the gba games is true then im sold i loved how the gba games mechanics were with its different map objectives and actually making the thiefs steal ability RELEVANT because certain promotional items and stuff had to be stolen.
Sadly all map objectives is seize (only marth can seize) but this games have some awesome things like mobile balistas

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Sadly all map objectives is seize (only marth can seize) but this games have some awesome things like mobile balistas
Yeah that is a shame. ballistas dont seem that good of a feature as they only served as a means to ocassionaly hit you once in a million years and destroy one unit unexpectedly causing a restart ( also to prevent your pegasi from flying eveywhere) long range magic is by far the most impactful on your gameplay.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yeah that is a shame. ballistas dont seem that good of a feature as they only served as a means to ocassionaly hit you once in a million years and destroy one unit unexpectedly causing a restart ( also to prevent your pegasi from flying eveywhere) long range magic is by far the most impactful on your gameplay.
What he meant is that there are playable Ballisticans. But i think Ballisticans are locked to a specific bow, so they're not that good anyway. Anyways, since we're talking about Shadow Dragon, i though i'd share my own thoughts as well. In my opinion, its the worst Fire Emblem game. It added some good things, such as the enemy zone feature which lets you see the combined range of all enemy units. Unlike the original version and the first remake, Shadow Dragon does feature the Weapon Triangle. But the problem with that is that Axe users are non-existent after the first game so instead its just Swords<Lances. Another thing i didn't like was that Shadow Dragon does not have the C-B-A Supports that were feature in FE6 to FE10. I know the original Shadow Dragon and the first Shadow Dragon remake didn't have that either but that Support system wasn't introduced until Binding Blade. Because of that, a lot of the characters feel bland. Thankfully, they fixed this in New Mystery of the Emblem. Another thing i don't like about Shadow Dragon is that the art style is just plain ugly. And then there's the gaiden missions. You know how in a lot of Fire Emblem games, there are gaiden chapters, that are unlocked through certain requirements? In most games, those requirements are usually beat the chapter in a certain amount of turns, or keep this unit alive etc. But in Shadow Dragon, you have to kill of your own units to access these chapters. Let me repeat that. You have to KILL OFF your OWN UNITS to access the gaiden chapters. That's literally the worst thing they could've done. One of the main things about Fire Emblem is to keep your entire army alive. SD's gaiden chapters ruin that. Honestly, if you want to play a good version of Shadow Dragon, i recommend the remake that came with Mystery of the Emblem. Sure, that version had a few chapters and characters cut but its a much better version of Shadow Dragon than the DS remake.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
What he meant is that there are playable Ballisticans. But i think Ballisticans are locked to a specific bow, so they're not that good anyway. Anyways, since we're talking about Shadow Dragon, i though i'd share my own thoughts as well. In my opinion, its the worst Fire Emblem game. It added some good things, such as the enemy zone feature which lets you see the combined range of all enemy units. Unlike the original version and the first remake, Shadow Dragon does feature the Weapon Triangle. But the problem with that is that Axe users are non-existent after the first game so instead its just Swords<Lances. Another thing i didn't like was that Shadow Dragon does not have the C-B-A Supports that were feature in FE6 to FE10. I know the original Shadow Dragon and the first Shadow Dragon remake didn't have that either but that Support system wasn't introduced until Binding Blade. Because of that, a lot of the characters feel bland. Thankfully, they fixed this in New Mystery of the Emblem. Another thing i don't like about Shadow Dragon is that the art style is just plain ugly. And then there's the gaiden missions. You know how in a lot of Fire Emblem games, there are gaiden chapters, that are unlocked through certain requirements? In most games, those requirements are usually beat the chapter in a certain amount of turns, or keep this unit alive etc. But in Shadow Dragon, you have to kill of your own units to access these chapters. Let me repeat that. You have to KILL OFF your OWN UNITS to access the gaiden chapters. That's literally the worst thing they could've done. One of the main things about Fire Emblem is to keep your entire army alive. SD's gaiden chapters ruin that. Honestly, if you want to play a good version of Shadow Dragon, i recommend the remake that came with Mystery of the Emblem. Sure, that version had a few chapters and characters cut but its a much better version of Shadow Dragon than the DS remake.
Thats a stupid way to acess gaiden chapters what were they THINKING!?1? yeah ballistas are still gonna be super situational unless long range range magic is prominent and actually really good ( as in they actually hit) also im talking about the remake on ds and im fairly sure i saw axe wieders in that so did you mean all axe uses are terrible or were you talking about a specific version?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Thats a stupid way to acess gaiden chapters what were they THINKING!?1? yeah ballistas are still gonna be super situational unless long range range magic is prominent and actually really good ( as in they actually hit) also im talking about the remake on ds and im fairly sure i saw axe wieders in that so did you mean all axe uses are terrible or were you talking about a specific version?
After the first half of the game, the amount of axe-wielding enemies drops significantly. And because of that. Sword-users suffer because they don't have an advantage.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Fire Emblem theory time. Here, i'll try to prove that Marth, Chrom and Lucina (and by extension, Lucina's siblings and possibly F!Morgan) are descendants of Seliph. Here we go. Warning: there will be spoilers.

Its been confirmed that Genealogy of the Holy War takes place 1000 years before Shadow Dragon. By this, we know that both Jugdral and Akaneia (and Valm) are in the same world. That's the base of the this theory. Now, Naga appears in both continents. In Jugdral, there is a Tome called the Book of Naga. In Akaneia,/Ylisse there is the legendary sword Falchion. Both of these weapons have a connection to Naga, the Book of Naga being named after Naga and the Falchion is said to have been created from Naga's fangs. In addition, in both continents, Naga appears as a maiden.

In the continent of Jugdral, someone having Major Holy Blood of one of the Twelve Crusaders allows them to wield the corresponding Holy Weapon. For those who have Major Naga Blood, they can use the Book of Naga. Now, if you remember Lucina's Supports with her sibling, you might remember that Lucina tells them that only certain people in the Ylisse royal family can use the Falchion. Chrom and Lucina (and if Supports imply anything, her sibiling) can use the Falchion. Why? Because they have Major Naga Blood. But you might be thinking "But Seliph doesn't have Major Naga Blood. Its Julia who has Major Naga Blood". Correct. However, its never really explained what determines whether a descendant of one of the Twelve Crusaders will have Major Holy Blood or Minor Holy Blood. Seliph, despite being the son of Deirdre (who had Major Naga Blood), only inherited Minor Naga Blood. But its possible that Seliph's son or daughter had Major Naga Blood.

So how does this tie into Marth? Well, remember what Lucina said about only certain Ylissean royal family members being able to use the Falchion? This means that just like the Book of Naga, the Falchion has the same Holy Blood rules. In other words, only those with Major Naga Blood can wield the Falchion. Anri had Major Naga Blood, Marth had Major Naga Blood, and Chrom, Lucina (and by extension, Lucina's sibling) have Major Naga Blood. This also explains why Lissa and Emmeryn can't use the Falchion, because they lack Major Naga Blood and instead have Minor Naga Blood, despite being Chrom's sisters.

Now, this might sound silly, but another piece of evidence is hair. Seliph, Marth, Chrom, and Lucina (and her siblings and possibly F!Morgan) have blue hair. Now, yes, blue hair Lord is as traditional as Link being left handed, but we are specifically looking at the world that has Jugdral and Akaneia. Because genetics in Fire Emblem are weird, its possible that Seliph's blue hair has been passed down through the generations.

Possibly the final piece of evidence is Tiki. In Tiki's B-Support with M!Robin, Tiki says that Chrom does not resemble Marth but instead resembles a man who was around 1000 years before Marth. Tiki doesn't specify so it could either be Sigurd or Seliph but since Seliph is Sigurd's son, it doesn't really matter. But then comes another problem: Tiki was a child in Shadow Dragon, being only 500 years old. Tiki was born a few centuries after Seliph's time so how could she have known about him? The answer is simple: she read about him. Tiki stays in Pales at the end of New Mystery of the Emblem. As Pales is the capital of Akaneia, its bound to have a library or two. And we know that the records of most great heroes are preserved so the possibility that the great acts of Seliph weren't lost to history is there.

And there you have it. I've been able to connect Seliph to Lucina. If you have any questions, let me know.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Pardon me asking but what is corrins promoted form in fates and does he/she get any new weapn types?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Pardon me asking but what is corrins promoted form in fates and does he/she get any new weapn types?
For Birthright Corrin get's Hoshido Noble and gains staves.
For Conquest Corrin get's Nohr Noble and gains tomes.
For Revelation Corrin get's access to both.

Top Bottom