• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Scav is a cool username. :o
Its sounds cool when you say it.

It sounds like an investagater's name.
"Investagater Scav"

D

Deleted member

I like Chief Mendez, sounds like one of them Indian chiefs.

D

Deleted member

I think Chief-anything would sound like an Indian chief under those stipulations.
But I can just imagine him being like this: "If white man has west and east of the river, then where does the Indian land lie?"

He just seems like the modern day Cornstalk, Logan, or Half-King.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Mine was supposed to be Neok like on my sig, is what I go by in every other forums, but someone took it. So I go by Slasher, sound even worst.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I know my Username is generic, but at least no one has ever taken it. =D

And I personally like the name "Mi'Kmaq".

It's a Native Indian tribe, I might change my name to that, it sounds sweet.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
If anyone get's profile comments in reguards to their username, it should be one of the top usernames. Mine is Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen and AHotGreasedUpJigglypuff4Lovin'.

If anyone get's profile comments in reguards to their username, it should be one of the top usernames. Mine is Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen and AHotGreasedUpJigglypuff4Lovin'.
Thanks. I have about 5 other users comment on such an occation, and I haven't been here for long...

Cool usernames are either short, sweet, and intended to be a name that you will use as an actual nickname persay, and those that are very comical (mostly long funny names).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG > dr.mario guy lol.

I think it is funny that this is page 34... :0

DemonFart

Smash Lord
well i think demonfart is by far the hottest name. seriously its a demonicfart! cant get any better then that/

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
Woah, like half the moderators like changed their name, though, I wonder what happened to Eor? Cuz it's definitely not this guy.

I guess it was after all, Definitely not Eor, Seriously was awesome by virtue of how funny it was.

my name is so cool other names gain experience points when they post before or after it.

peoples health and overall life improves when they see it.

its over 9000.

edit: Ugg's sig is too good lololololololololol.

Top Bottom