• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
*hearts G4D3's username* As for mine, I just wondered how in the hell all the Yoshis ate so much without suffering from heart failure at some point. That and a fat Yoshi would be 10x cuter. :)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My user name lets me free ride of the notoriety of a much more popular member yay! I've had quite a few people on dA ask me "are you Mic_128" from SWF. "I could be..."

Though admittedly I did create this account without knowing there was another Mic first, actually there are a few so I guess it's a bit like a franchise except 128 gets no royalties.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I just realised I mostly identify everyone by their avatars, rather than their name. It makes them easier to remember I think.

Anyway I like Xsyven and Vicious Delicious.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
My user name lets me free ride of the notoriety of a much more popular member yay! I've had quite a few people on dA ask me "are you Mic_128" from SWF. "I could be..."

Though admittedly I did create this account without knowing there was another Mic first, actually there are a few so I guess it's a bit like a franchise except 128 gets no royalties.
when I first saw you on this board, I though you copied or came of with your name from Mic_128's name :laugh: since he's like a MOD

moving on..

the names that I like that i've seen here on smashboards are:

E123Omega
AlphaZealot
Sariku_Uchiha
Creo
Crimson King
Red Exodus

personally if I coulld change my name (and I will when I get premium membership) I will rename OmegaMaster or OmegaBuster, I don't know why but I've always liked the name "Omega" since it sounds like something dark, mystyrious and powerful

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
my older accounts were n355, plazma, exypnos. I ditched n355 cause it was too plain, i ditched plazma because so many people has things with plasma in it and I ditched exypnos becuase I would rather have something english and I couldn't make a youtube account with exypnos. So I went with sacredthunder. The thunder is for ness' pk thunder attack and sacred is just a word I like I guess

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
when I first saw you on this board, I though you copied or came of with your name from Mic_128's name :laugh: since he's like a MOD

moving on..

the names that I like that i've seen here on smashboards are:

E123Omega
AlphaZealot
Sariku_Uchiha
Creo
Crimson King
Red Exodus

personally if I coulld change my name (and I will when I get premium membership) I will rename OmegaMaster or OmegaBuster, I don't know why but I've always liked the name "Omega" since it sounds like something dark, mystyrious and powerful
Wow you can change your name with premium membership? How much does it cost for premium membership anyways? I will eventually get it one day.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
My username is a paradox: chaos in the classical definition cannot be led. Math/physics chaos on the other hand is different:

Chaotic systems are systems that look random but aren't. They are actually deterministic systems (predictable if you have enough information) governed by physical laws, that are very difficult to predict accurately (a commonly used example is weather forecasting).
Paradox or not? you decide.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

This happened to me with Bazooka Lucca.

And his name backwards reads "palindrome bard," which is not a palindrome.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Death Killer Chicken Thing
.. wait, I don't think anyone has that yet, my bad.

Overload

Smash Lord
I have gone through many usernames. my first account was made in 07 but i forgot the info. then i had n355, plazma, exypnos, sacredthunder, now this. I think I am sticking with this one though

~rh

Smash Lord
It's ****ing Hiemie. He can do whatever her wants!

I have to say Wikipedia is a pretty cool name.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I really like my name. I also love getting namedropped (hint, hint).

My name fits my maining of Foxy in Melee, and also fits my love for foxes in real life.

In other places, it's Spacecat GL, the GL standing for "Golden Leader." It was based on some literature of mine called "Spacecats." The main character was the Golden Leader, so that's where I got that from.

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
I think Rusty Shacklefurd might win this time.

I mean, it's the Big D himself!

Top Bottom