• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

Kyso

Smash Rookie
Kyso-rio is my full one, but Ive also used HAPPYPLACE_ASYLUM_Classof88 (when theres enough room)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
D-20 Dice said:
You know it's hard out here for a pimp!
Not quite, Zero gets high quality hoes every week. *Tilts his pimp hat*

By the way I always thought your username was cool.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
WorstPirateEver said:
I have the bloody worst username ever.. but this is my first post.. so it makes it ok.

Switch your avatar or I'll ban you for a year

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
My user name would be better if i had left out the numbers. I'll give a suprise to anyone who can tell me who Plasma Wisp is.

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
I like Rossman4Life, because his Mario avatar fits in greatly with his name creating a fasade of coolness.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Gerbality said:
Plasma Wisps are enemies that Kirby sucks up to gain their ability, they attack by shooting arrows or plasma balls

If you don't believe me check this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_series_enemies#Plasma_Wisp

SUPRISE

Nice job. Not to be picky or anything, but plasma Wisp is kirby's buddy when he as the Plasma Ability. he kicked some major arse in Kirby Superstar (a really good game to beat in 3 hours).

Dark Soldier

Smash Apprentice
plasmawisp6633 said:
SUPRISE

Nice job. Not to be picky or anything, but plasma Wisp is kirby's buddy when he as the Plasma Ability. he kicked some major arse in Kirby Superstar (a really good game to beat in 3 hours).
ya i had to idmite it was a short game.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
7 pages and not a single mention of Scav :(

Though I like how Cashed, Crimson King and McFox are popular choices. I wonder how many votes you would have gotten for Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon :p I remember you getting crap for changing your name. Just like TBC.

Eric the Red and McFox9 would probably have gotten the same number of votes, though.

Scavenger382 would have gotten the same number as Scav. 0.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Scav reminds me of scab. So no.

Rainy Day Toast is definitely my favorite.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Scav said:
Your name has always reminded me of the Diablo 1 monster.

3-6 hp? HA! You're barely above a skeleton. Loserface.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
At Moast2, I didn't write my name on my nametag very well, so a bunch of big black guys thought that I called myself "Scar."

It was pretty funny. "Hey go talk to Scar. He's that short, skinny white guy over there."

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Scav said:

Though I like how Cashed, Crimson King and McFox are popular choices. I wonder how many votes you would have gotten for Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon :p I remember you getting crap for changing your name. Just like TBC.

Eric the Red and McFox9 would probably have gotten the same number of votes, though.

Scavenger382 would have gotten the same number as Scav. 0.
My username's been picked the most if I am correct :ohwell: . Whenever I see your username, I think of a Golden Scarab from Ninja Gaiden, I don't know why. Maybe's the "Sca".

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Scav said:
At Moast2, I didn't write my name on my nametag very well, so a bunch of big black guys thought that I called myself "Scar."

It was pretty funny. "Hey go talk to Scar. He's that short, skinny white guy over there."
and then they'd go over to CORY, and he'd be like 'No, NOT the skinny guy with the Chinese Hat and wierd Nin-cat, the OTHER short skinny guy."

Dark Feather

Smash Apprentice
but actually, XZero BeatX, i think that your name is one of the best on these forums.
maybe even above Uncle Meat, but I'm not sure about that.

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
I use the word b*tch quite a lot in forums so I've been thinking about using FUB (F*ck you b*tch) as username in SSBM when I go to a tourney, or maybe I'll just use Zef. :/ It's really stupid that you can have only four letters in SSBM.

Dark Soldier

Smash Apprentice
Zefyrinus said:
I use the word b*tch quite a lot in forums so I've been thinking about using FUB (F*ck you b*tch) as username in SSBM when I go to a tourney, or maybe I'll just use Zef. :/ It's really stupid that you can have only four letters in SSBM.
Well think about it. imgagine fight ing with this huge name going across the screen.

Oh and if anyone needs a banner i made a shop and i have plenty of time so ill finsih pretty quick.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Dark Feather said:
but actually, XZero BeatX, i think that your name is one of the best on these forums.
maybe even above Uncle Meat, but I'm not sure about that.
Thanks, I like yours too, that's why I listed it. :)

Dead Hippie

Smash Cadet
Zero Beat wins the topic with a high score of 500000 awesomeness point on account of most people saying he has the coolest name. For winning the topic Zero Beat gets a tasty taco.

Yum! :)

Everyone else gets a awesomeness score of 499999 awesomeness points. For that you are rewarded a nice strip of bacon. Its good and crispy, but not too crispy.

Lucky you :)

fluffy

Smash Champion
im surprised noone thought that fluffy was like the kewlest user name everrr. =P

Top Bottom