• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The Last Great Adventurer was another one of those really long names.

Not as long as Cashed, though. Cashed was the longest member for a while.[/extremeinnuendo]

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
He isn't any more though. There was a terrible accident. Involving a name change.

entity

Smash Apprentice
entity :)

I seem to like my username.

But I also like the username Xzero BeatX as well. :)

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Bornfidelity.com is a pretty cool name. And even though he isn't one anymore, Ticadrius is a perfect name for an Smod.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I remember when Giygas did "Cool new member names of the month". They were awsome.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Mic_128 said:
I remember when Giygas did "Cool new member names of the month". They were awsome.
Oh that reminds me. Just like a couple weeks ago I looked up at the "newest member" in the revolution skin and it said "8======D". I wonder if he got banned or not because if you try to say that then you get a big five astrak smack in the face.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Actually, Duke, that wouldn't be the first one with that name, if I am not mistaken. I never saw him post though.

Omeganon

Smash Apprentice
I love my username, it's the fusion of Omega red and Ganondorf, my favs of all times and here is it: Omeganon...
Dr. Neo is nice, it's the one I remember now :D

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I actually like Liquid Entropy, since it fit his character.

What happened to him?

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
MookieRah's name totally pwns.

My name totally sucks.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Crimson King said:
falcoX has just insured he will NEVER get to the Back Room by saying Royal Flush is cool.
ROFL...**** that's cold CK! :laugh:

Mine was the worst on this forum:
Rwing Wurm Champ
Trolling purposes...

Funniest name so far:
Toecutter

I have another one but only a few know of.
Name's I like the best!
Giygas
<3
Chillindude
Bazooka
Mic_128
GoldShadow
haxxorzPLUS
Oro
Cashed (sounds like a pimps name)
TalimSoup
XZero BeatX

Others...
Yuna
Mike G
Bazooka
Bahamut
Caliburchamp
Flowin
Maverick
Chudat
Az
muffinking
ThomasTipman (His Gandorf demanded this be on the list!)
Kirbyking (still don't like him, but the name rock's oldschool)

*snicker* RoyalFlush*snicker*

Sandbag

Smash Rookie
I think all your names suck. a lot.

I don't like your attitude either. or your face.

I also don't like bats. of the baseball variety.

I don't like your face. or your attitude.

AND I especially hate Sponser, even though he has the best nickname. He thinks he's better than us because his posts aren't even applicable but THEY'RE STILL RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Wow, I guess people really like my name. Well here's a picture of Zero Beat from JSRF. He looks cooler on a non-cartoonish picture.

All of those who mentioned my name got Rep+:).

RAZOR BLADE

Smash Rookie
Duke said:
^Ugly fanboy with a strong chin^

I think the best screen name is probably Oro just because it is symetrical and it rhymes with Toro. I wonder if Matt has double D's...
Im not a fan of the guy dumb**** i just think he has a cool alias.

Dead Hippie

Smash Cadet
The Crimson King
Uncle Meat
Zero Beat

Those are pretty sweet usernames in my opinion. I mean they are freakin' incredible. In fact I think I am going to breakdown their usernames and tell you why they are so cool.

The Crimson King- This is a great username because of the words. Words have meanings. Meanings make me think of cool things. For example, Crimson is a sweet red color. Blood is the color red and blood is really cool. A king is a ruler. Thus the word king rules. Saying something rules means that you are saying something is cool.

Blood Rules=Cool so.... :)
The Crimson King= Cool

Uncle Meat- Words also make this username really neat. The words can help me relate to the user and paints a nice little picture in my head. Look at "Uncle". I too have an uncle and he is family, so I can relate to this. Meat is very yummy. It is scientifically proven that Tacos pwn vegeterians. Tacos have meat in them.

Family Tacos= Cool so... :)
Uncle Meat= Cool

Zero Beat- Yet another username that is great, but words aren't really the thing that makes this username great. The words help though. Ha a zero. Zeroes are round numbers. Baseball's are also round. Baseball is a freakin' awesome sport that is cool. Beat is another word. Beating someone means that you hurt them. The mafia beats snitches to a bloody pulp. Everyone knows that the mafia is cool.

Baseball Mafia= Cool so... :)
Zero Beat= Cool

Dead Hippie- This is my username and it is very cool because of words, Lets take a looks at it. The word "Dead" means that something is no longer alive. You know someone that is really cool that isn't alive anymore? Jesus. Jesus isn't living anymore since he is in Heaven. And Hippies are really hoboes that love nature. A hobo would kill someone for a ham sandwich. Ham is the coolest of all deli meats.

Jesus' Ham= Cool so.. :)
Dead Hippie= Cool

M I Rite???????

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Dead Hippie. Have you been smokin' and postin' again? Shame on you :) .

A creative name I saw the other day was Mewtwokachewtwo. Its a mouthful

Dead Hippie

Smash Cadet
XZero BeatX said:
^^^^Thanks. You get 'teh repzlol'.

Another cool username that I came across was Yarg The Pirate.:)
Yarg The Pirate- This username is very great because of words. Yarg when spoken outloud sounds like a grunt. Grunitng reminds me of women's tennis. Women's tennis reminds me of mini skirts. Mini skirts are very good and very cool. Pirates are bandits of the sea. They steal gold and bury treasure. Jewelry is gold. Crappy jewelry adds are on my favorite radio station all the time. The radio broadcasts music. Rock and Roll is a genre of music. Rock is cool.

Mini Skirt Rock= Cool so..
Yarg The Pirate= Cool

Dead Hippie. Have you been smokin' and postin' again? Shame on you :) .
Maybe...
I don't have a problem :crazy:

*Kicks Vulpine in the crotch*
*Runs away screaming*
*Trips over a chair*

Top Bottom