• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking MM

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
So I saw that a few of you guys think you can cook...

Well, I'm calling you out.

Mmmm...

^Shrimp and chicken with pasta in HOMEMADE butter garlic alfredo sauce with tomato sauce, greenbeans, and garlic bread made with fresh garlic cloves and topped with shrimp.

For breakfast...

Eggs with bacon, a little cheese, mushrooms on the side, and strawberry jam on toasted french bread with the crust cut off.

My fav...

Baked honey BBQ chicken in Cheerwine with veggies and HOMEMADE mashed potatoes.

And dessert for the win...

Yep, that's rt, individual HOMEMADE warm apple pie with, sadly, store bought vanilla icecream, topped with dried cranberries. This was tough bc I had to time when to toss them in the oven so it'd be cooked but still warm, took about an hour. It was the perfect temp when dessert time rolled around.

I was raised in the south, and we southern belles know how to cook :)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I once made an amazing Creme of mushroom sauce with garlic, shallots, heavy cream, port, cooking wine, peppers, and i think onions and butter and spices. And mushrooms, of course.

We put it over a well-cooked penne pasta. **** was intensely delicious. Apparently I can pick up on random talents pretty quickly.

that being said, WHO WANTS TO MM IN PING PONG??

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I might have to break out the shrimp scampi....................
Do it and provide pics so we can compare when I make the same dish. I don't really make seafood/fish but I'm getting into it.

I accept- will post up pics of my cookings.
I look forward to topping any pics posted :)

I also make some mean ribs.
So I guess either ribs or porkchops for the next pics.

@Caleb
Just got back from NC so I bought 3 2-liters...Cheerwine is ONLY in NC! Not fair!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero

Im italian and cook.

the above is COLD and fresh smoke salmon glazed with extra EXTRA virgin olive oil and REAL sicilian lemon juice topped off with capers accompanied with their best friend onions and furnished with lettuce =3

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
DFEAR soo fake, Blue Isle...what does that napkin or table cloth say? I need another pic in order to believe you :sorryface
Good description though.

BBQ
Me and Zero can't decide if it's real, but I think we're leaning towards believable. Most restaurants have table cloths and there's no table cloth there.
Description of it plz, like what are they stuffed with?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol, I just went to google images and typed "very fancy meal" and copied the first thing that came up :D

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
One time I was having a calculus party, and made some of the best cat with soy sauce and wasabi for this girl i liked.

Now we make-out casually.

Looking forward to more pics of your guys' talent! I wanna see Fullmetal and Mike G!!

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
You didn't make this
You're right, Mike G made it when he came over to do my laundry for me.

Southern food sucks.
Yes, bc all we southerners cook is fried chicken, biscuits, and of course some juicy, fried catfish.

One time I was having a calculus party, and made some of the best cat with soy sauce and wasabi for this girl i liked.

Now we make-out casually.
That's hot harriet. I approve of killing cats to get hot girl affection.

@BBQ
I figured you were trolling. It almost convinced me, I wanted to wait for your ingredients before I made a decision on real or not.

Also, men cooking is like women playing video games; most suck but a few are beasts. Still waiting on some real pics to prove to me that guys have the skills. :ohwell:

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Come on guys!!! I really expect to see some pics even if it is bologna sammiches, exarch <3

HOMEMADE hamburgers-Hamburger with bacon, Apricot jam, Worcestershire sauce, egg, real chopped bacon, and mines secret ingredient, teeheehee.
HOMEMADE fries with red peppers, ham (bc my bros love their pork), garlic, butter, salt & pepper and some BBQ baked beans.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It doesn't matter.

GAwes always ***** these cooking threads anyway. lol

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Come on guys!!! I really expect to see some pics even if it is bologna sammiches, exarch <3

HOMEMADE hamburgers-Hamburger with bacon, Apricot jam, Worcestershire sauce, egg, real chopped bacon, and mines secret ingredient, teeheehee.
HOMEMADE fries with red peppers, ham (bc my bros love their pork), garlic, butter, salt & pepper and some BBQ baked beans.
OMGGGGGG I TAKE IT BACK IT LOOKS AMAZING

please cook for me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Emily, that wasn't solely directed at you. Get over yourself <3 lol

And yes, GAwes IS really **** good at cooking up some mean man dishes. Even I don't even comapre to his legendary skills and he usually destroys cooking threads. This thread will just be one of the many, jus saying. nothing personal lol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you participate Chef G?

Eikelmann
Thought I could win you over :)

And I can cook "manly meals" I come from a family with 3 bros and my dad...
You want steak, I got some in the freezer.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Why don't you participate Chef G?

lol Well obivously I don't have any pics of any serious dish that's "home made". I have a wide variety of foods that I've cooked and documented from my job such as seared salmon with pesto sauce, with a side of gratin potatoes and a zucchini squash casserole just to name a few ,and the awesomeness of my Italian meat balls goes without saying. I freaking had a hot asian cougar try to get at me on facebook because of my meatballs lol. But I won't use any of those because it is prepared for the public(where i have unlimited resources) and not at my home. Basically, it's not fair lol

And with culinary school, I'm only a month in class so I haven't even touched the true power of cooking anything serious there yet.

I know this bait game all too well, Emily and I'm not biting, at least not yet. This is also a good chance to see what new creations Wes has came up with and he's the champ when it comes to beast dishes so if you want to bait someone, better go big and go after him :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Also those fries look really tasty :)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
those beans look so good and I hate beans.

I call this one "bowl de cereal" (in specific, "bowl de cheerios")

it only takes a few seconds to prepare. I like 2% milk but that can be substituted for other types of milk, such as 1% milk, whole milk, camel milk, cat milk, or for you health freaks - soy milk!

there are just so many options with the bowl de cereal, and that's one of the reasons why I love preparing it and eating it!!!

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
those beans look so good and I hate beans.

I call this one "bowl de cereal" (in specific, "bowl de cheerios")

it only takes a few seconds to prepare. I like 2% milk but that can be substituted for other types of milk, such as 1% milk, whole milk, camel milk, cat milk, or for you health freaks - soy milk!

there are just so many options with the bowl de cereal, and that's one of the reasons why I love preparing it and eating it!!!

I was eating the exact same thing when I read this post o_O

Top Bottom