• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking MM

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I made scallops sauteed in a white wine Ginger butter sauce, with a side of pasta cooked in a Cabernet and some garlic bread. It was amazing

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol Well obivously I don't have any pics of any serious dish that's "home made". I have a wide variety of foods that I've cooked and documented from my job such as seared salmon with pesto sauce, with a side of gratin potatoes and a zucchini squash casserole just to name a few ,and the awesomeness of my Italian meat balls goes without saying. I freaking had a hot asian cougar try to get at me on facebook because of my meatballs lol. But I won't use any of those because it is prepared for the public(where i have unlimited resources) and not at my home. Basically, it's not fair lol

And with culinary school, I'm only a month in class so I haven't even touched the true power of cooking anything serious there yet.

I know this bait game all too well, Emily and I'm not biting, at least not yet. This is also a good chance to see what new creations Wes has came up with and he's the champ when it comes to beast dishes so if you want to bait someone, better go big and go after him :)
how much for the bolded meal? You have no idea my taste for pesto/basil dishes

I second what Mike G said about GAWes beasting every thread with food related to it. That man is a real peoples' hero when it comes to food

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I saw Wes' Pics of Tex mex while he was in Europe. I nearly Creamed my pants. so beast.

@Emily - I think ima have to bust out some pics of my food for you. Im no chef, but i did stay at a holiday Inn express last night.

ps your food looks ridiculously good.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
how much for the bolded meal? You have no idea my taste for pesto/basil dishes

I second what Mike G said about GAWes beasting every thread with food related to it. That man is a real peoples' hero when it comes to food

Jason, the salmon itself is like 8.99 a lb

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I saw Wes' Pics of Tex mex while he was in Europe. I nearly Creamed my pants. so beast.

@Emily - I think ima have to bust out some pics of my food for you. Im no chef, but i did stay at a holiday Inn express last night.

ps your food looks ridiculously good.
Hmm, Holiday Inn you say? So Pro. Where can I find this guy Wes? I would loooove to finally see some pics from other people. Men who can cook intimidate me though, so he might throw me off my game ;)

Jason, the salmon itself is like 8.99 a lb
That is ridiculously out of my price range considering it loses weight when you cook and I'd have to have enough for my family.

My mom's in the hospital, gets out Fri and she requested slow cooked beef stew with veggies and rice so pics Fri or sometime.

Also, BBQ ***** this thread with his cheerios :lick:

For now, Breakfast

Pancakes with warm, melted strawberry jam, blueberries, blackberries, and red raspberries, with whipped cream and a glass of Tropical Punch juice.
Guess I should work on my plating skills if I'm gonna keep posting pics. Also, I put the whipped cream on it, THEN went to get my camera, bad idea bc it melted into that^^

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Emily, The salmon that I use is farmed raised salmon which usually can cost up 14+ a pound.

so actually 8.99 isnt bad at all considering that the pesto sauce is a gourmet prepared one and not store bought.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I want you to cook for me; I like to cook, but no one ever cooks for me :urg:
I had salmon one time...like 10 yrs ago. And since when have you had me figured out on the "baiting"?

edit:
don't answer that :)

Also, I tried to search for Wes, but idk, find me a pic?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hmm, Holiday Inn you say? So Pro. Where can I find this guy Wes? I would loooove to finally see some pics from other people. Men who can cook intimidate me though, so he might throw me off my game ;)

That is ridiculously out of my price range considering it loses weight when you cook and I'd have to have enough for my family.

My mom's in the hospital, gets out Fri and she requested slow cooked beef stew with veggies and rice so pics Fri or sometime.

Also, BBQ ***** this thread with his cheerios :lick:

For now, Breakfast

Pancakes with warm, melted strawberry jam, blueberries, blackberries, and red raspberries, with whipped cream and a glass of Tropical Punch juice.
Guess I should work on my plating skills if I'm gonna keep posting pics. Also, I put the whipped cream on it, THEN went to get my camera, bad idea bc it melted into that^^
would it be ok if I married you just for your cooking? <3
also, my cheerios are obviously too good for the likes of everyone in this thread, so I will omit myself from this money match to make it fair.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8899524&postcount=39

Just a small sample of GAwes goodness.
My posting will have to wait till after Apex.
*throws money at wes*

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I figured when I saw that and gave the link it'd show up.

I accept this money match and throw $20 at the cookout you were talking about.
Also,
Hot dogs? Interesting...very interesting. Ingredients?
P.S. I use chicken, but then again, I'm white, who am I to tell an Asian what's up. Rooks dericious.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
My posting will have to wait till after Apex.
Last pics til then...said I'd show ya my roast...

Slow cooked Chuck Roast, with veggies, rice, and rolls.

Zero likes it like this.

Yellow cake on the outside with strawberry cake inside (2layer).

Also, I'm making pg 2 for the smashers coming over tom. Get at me :)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Eternal love goes out to whoever posts pictures from a long time ago of Eugene and GAWes posting their American food creations

also i miss america :( bb soon

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Hmmm Looks like I will have to be back with a picture of my bacon and cheese stuffed burgers with bacon and sourcream mashed potatoes.

Top Bottom