• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
seperate tournament

i prefer to be with a small group that matters to me then a large group save a select few that i dont care about

MacD

Banned via Administration
yaaaaaaaay =)
so true, i love 20 min from irvine, it saves gas money

but i'm considering cutting down on the tournies i enter to save money, now that i'm probably gonig to have to buy a new computer... i'll probably just enter singles if anything, unless i'm teaming with a good partner... sherigami we gotta step it up or something

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
just play patiently. if you wait, someone will mess up, and that's your chance to punish. there's been so many times on Saturday where I just watched Kouryuu fight and wait until someone messed up and then go in. if someone grabs your teammate, go in with a quick/weak move to punish and get your teammate out of the grab or wait until after your teammate is thrown then go in and punish their lag. teams is lots of fun.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sherigami stop looking for shortcuts and start getting rid of your bad habits

until you do you can't do anything

nublet06

Smash Lord
i got ***** at this tournament because i didnt play with lucky and mango all day before it lol. this shows how important smash fests are.

we need more smash fests around here to make sure we shut people up for good at genesis. i think they help to improve more than a tournament.

i feel like watching that live feed brought us all together a little closer as a region. lets all have gay sex now. and plan more smash fests.

i saw in the weeks leading up to genesis we schedule a bunch of get togethers where we all try and expose eachothers weaknesses and help each other for a change.

Noble-

Smash Ace
i got ***** at this tournament because i didnt play with lucky and mango all day before it lol. this shows how important smash fests are.

we need more smash fests around here to make sure we shut people up for good at genesis. i think they help to improve more than a tournament.

i feel like watching that live feed brought us all together a little closer as a region. lets all have gay sex now. and plan more smash fests.

i saw in the weeks leading up to genesis we schedule a bunch of get togethers where we all try and expose eachothers weaknesses and help each other for a change.
That can be done easily.

I think I'll set up smashfests for all the weekends leading up to Genesis.

Smash and Swimming are a good combo.
:D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
rofl i'm in palmdale for my entire spring break right after mango juice till i guess SCSA #3 lol

Sleepy

Smash Ace
dang, **** work and girls can't work on weekends apparently anymore, I've been missing all the comps, and I was finally getting better again :/

Anyways yeah if pat holds awesome smashfests before genesis if I'm not gone I'll be there everytime if he lets me lol

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
yeah... somebody give us advice on how to be a better team or play better in teams individually!!
Sherigami, I can give you some tips to help your individual teams play if you want.

Its more about having a teams set of mind than anything. You can make more mistakes then singles and they dont get punished as hard (as long as you dont set yourself up for team combos)

MacD

Banned via Administration
i love smashfests, i've only been to one like big good one but it was fun... we can do one of those like before summer too.... like maybe the sat after mango juice... yeah???

it'll suck going home for the summer and being like at least an hour and a half away from the rest of the smash communtiy, well at least for the most part

summer will suck for smash for me

DJMirror

Smash Master
cam's house is the best place to smash (i haven't been to pats house so my opinion will change later)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kouryuu, you best be coming over so we can play all day :)

I wouldn't give a **** if anyone else comes or not. Kouryuu/P are the best people to play against to get better imo.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion

But there are better people to play against than me lol. But nonetheless, I'll try my best to show up.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You're underrating yourself. You do much better against Peach than you think.

Regardless, I'd be happy to help anyone who wants to get good at the Peach match up so Socal does well vs OoS Peach's that are gonna be here for Mango Juice (of course, my Peach is nothing compared to the other OoS Peach's that are to show but... better than nothing lol =\).

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I rarely ever play you with the intention of getting better in friendlies so I can't really come to that conclusion yet.
why don't you play with the intention of getting better all the time???????????////

what's ur intentino when u play me?

Top Bottom