• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Having fun probably lol. But Connor, Tofu is really good. When you play him, don't sandbag and do your best to learn as much as you can. Everytime you two play in tourneys, he runs circles around you. If you learn to keep up with him, it will definitely help you with your tech skill/execution skill IMO.

Edit: LOL I was right. I know Connor pretty well. <3 Connor.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Nah after playing you in teams i realized

i dont really know what to do against you yet

also you were playing pretty good that day i saw a couple of your friendlies later on. your style changed a bit, it looks prettier now

killer tofu

Smash Lord
squirtles will be squirtles after all
Nah after playing you in teams i realized

i dont really know what to do against you yet

also you were playing pretty good that day i saw a couple of your friendlies later on. your style changed a bit, it looks prettier now
i raelly hope ur talking to me

I want a pretty falco :)

embracethe12

Smash Lord
honestly that was the noobiest win i've ever got
i really have to stop relying on noob tactics
and i really need to start practicing tech skills daily.

connor never uploaded the matches i played a long time ago at his biweekly so i didn't get to see how frustratingly awful my technique is in this game until last week.

in the video rofl uploaded, every airdodge 90% of the time was a failed wavedash. nana would do an extra attack after certain kills which shows how much i was spamming, and i would get repeatedly punished for trying to sheildgrad falco after every tiny knick.

i'm not able to fix anything cause i can't see what i'm doing wrong when people tell me. it's a good thing those videos were uploaded. connor can you send me more matches of myself cause i need to know how to fix things. but for me to get better at this game, i have to quit my stubborn non changing style and recalibrate my entire character without having to rely on noob ****.

seriously watching that video really showed me how bad i am and how much that makes me wanna fix it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
should I get pizza and soda like last time?
not if it ups the venue fee

well i don't care since i'm not paying it but that's my thought process. junk food once in a while is okay. but regularly i wouldn't be eating it. that's just me tho

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, I'm kind of lazy to plan out and buy pizzas again. but I'd still do it for Cammy and Derek

LuCKy

Smash Master
ill make 2 heart shaped cakes :] . . . im eating one for my self though cuz they **** lol

n i reeeally need to go to one of ur tourneys connor. . im a *** if i dont go

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Not to mention, you missed out on possibly one of, if not, the best after dinners ever.

MacD

Banned via Administration
it was a pretty good dinner after

but i think i've got a school thing this sat (ie of the tourny)... 11-11, it sucks but what can you do

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that pho place was do **** good
better than the one i go sometimes
$0.50 extra for a large
and fresh lemonade

macd dont waste your 949th post make it good
i dont care about 600 lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
haha kouryuu really likes pho now
isnt that place open till 3 am?
too good

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can host a smashfest the night before Mango Juice! Who wants to play? I wanna make it out of pools at Mango Juice! Who can come?

btw:
MacD/Kira/Cameron: can any of you guys give me a ride to Mango Juice? I'll pay gas money of course! Please reply soon!
and Cameron, I left my cube in your car :(

JDM

Smash Champion
C0nn0r said:
MacD/Kira/Cameron: can any of you guys give me a ride to Mango Juice? I'll pay gas money of course! Please reply soon!

Ditto. And I might go to this.

Top Bottom