• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
hmmmm, this could be fun, but pat's sounds like fun too, what to do probably this would be good enough for me

and i'll save a spot for you connor, or at least one of us will, i guess we should talk about rides eventually, but if need be i'm sure all three of us will drive

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im going to cheer conor on in his pool matches. Im going to be that loud ignorant black guy hyping up some thing not that serious. Because i like him that much.
On topic now i might show if pat place fails. Where there is a bus there is a way.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, so this better be good :) I want Tofu/P/Kira/Cameron/Zhu/Lucky/Mango training. not in particular order :)

WestBallz

Smash Ace
just got my license so ur gonna be seing alot of me. I might go to this and mango juice

btw i should have 3 stocked him but i suicided i think wait maybe i forget lol

WestBallz

Smash Ace
i dont have a car but im sure i can borrow one of my parents usually and im 17 years old and embracethe12 i will gladly mm you but i forget who u are

Top Bottom