• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

SuperToughPinkPuff

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts: Everyone who subscribed/commented the vids i posted...You are all my new favorite people.

The End

Btw. If anyone in 714 area (10 minutes from C0nn0rs basically) wants to smash this week PM me

SpicyCrab

Smash Rookie
One more thing, apologies to Zhu. When you were playing against Amanita I was explaining something that happened during the match to someone, and I think I might have distracted you a little bit.

My bad.

MacD

Banned via Administration

AcidBurn

Smash Rookie
It was awesome smashing with all of you. You all impressed me with your skills. I should have never picked Japes as a counter against kirby, haha.

It was cool meeting you all. Probably gonna see most of you at UCLA this weekend/the 30th. Crash, spicycrab, and helmet will all probably be there too - the SB crew!

Good times. Later.

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
The trip down was bearable, but by far my favorite part of the smash trip was waiting outside of connor's house... but no, i had a blast seeing all the talented players at the tournament. And even though **** ensued, our smash passions were reinvigorated and we will be seeing a lot more of you guys. Everyone was friendly and fun to game with which was quite pleasing. Shout outs to Bizz and Gb, you guys were fun to smash with(nid more ganon dittos) and thanks for getting my match/**** against mango Ben, hope to be seeing you all soon
- helm

LuCKy

Smash Master
these guys were awesome lol a gannon pretty good too

this tourney ***** though if we had our normal community there. . .you ****ers we wouldve had like a 40 man tourney probably

shoutoutssince i havnt dont any in months lol

chipotle- sucks ****! i gave it 2 final tries this weekend after knowing it sucked ****. . . but this confirms it!!! -.- . . . it sucks ****

kira-wtf. . . you were on something in winners lol you beat my *** so hard. . . if that was recorded i wouldve looked like a joke lol. . . i played like a champ in losers though lol i warmed up so much

connor- good **** in teams and ty for hosting ur lil tourneys :] if you have more anything like that theyre sure to be amazing

midgey n jenny- you 2 are so cool lol i gotta come over more

macD- play my falcon in tournament :D

gamestop & subway- **** . . .i got sonic mega collection and a bendy ds pen + a tuna foot long ^___^

zhu- i wanted to play you in tourney >__> i have the most fun playing you honestly . . . n we both lose in winners lol wow

fly- wow how do you stay so good while not playing with people o.o thats so **** lol

new kids who i didnt talk to n were probably older then me but i didnt notice cuz i didnt look at you guys cuz i was playing tony hawk the whole day- we shouldve played lol i need to learn to talk at tourneys >.>

egh im tired lol but the tourney ***** :D good **** ocnnor

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Hahaha. So many Mute-City counter picks in this tourney, especially my counter-pick with Mute City against both Zhu and PsychoMidget. Kind of sad of how Mute City usually works against Falcon when it is C. Falcon's own stage.

MacD

hey hey thanks jason...

mm my peach your falcon mute city *****

PS i had c-stick johns and people watching could see them

i hate the falcon match up though, why can't more people go marth :/

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Brinstar is awesome; however, I need much more practice in that stage. Something about Ganon and Brinstar that complement each other.

And Mute City is just another way of saying **** by roadkill and lack of edges. Although Captain Falcon was not raised in Mute City; he was raised in (Port City or something). If he was, then Mute City would be that much manlier.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i wanna play smash soooo bad today. ****it. friday are we all smashing at connors? then ucla is saturday.... whos goin friday if so?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
good good. i'l be there friday, lets roll up to ucla then fa sho.

im gonna play mewtwo the whole tourney in singles lol

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I would go down on Friday, but I have no ride there and I live in La Canada (about 4-5 miles north-east from Glendale). I'll definitely go to the UCLA tournament on Saturday though =)

(Congrats on your 1,000 post mark TheBOSS)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I would go down on Friday, but I have no ride there and I live in La Canada (about 4-5 miles north-east from Glendale). I'll definitely go to the UCLA tournament on Saturday though =)

(Congrats on your 1,000 post mark TheBOSS)
ha yea about time huh...2006 lol. connor joined like the same time and is at like 8,000 or something lol... jesus.

lol why mewtwo is horrible, he just gets ***** hard lol
cause my mewtwo is sexual. MM my mewtwo :)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Lolz nothing is worse compared to mine. Joined in 2005 and only have 260 posts. Most of my activities were lurking, but now I'm posting rapidly

BTW: Your Mewtwo ***** so much. Too bad I didn't get to play you with my Ganon =(

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
lol yea i know. mew2 sucks fo sho ha. lets jst DM this ****. deathmatch son. looser well...gets motha suckin executed

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
**** you embrace, Hackers is a cinematic triumph. hahahaha.

And I'll have to agree with Bizz: mewtwo...the trickiest of trickers.

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
The sad part is, that it's actually awful. And I have a name associated with it. For got sakes, the guys wore midrift shirts and rollerbladed everywhere. God...the 90s.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
dude HACKERS with angelina jolie is legit

some guy gets arrested while taking a shower while listening to his cd player (WALKMAN???) in the shower with a plastic baggie over them

thats where i got the idea to put my DS in a ziplock bag so i can play in the shower

and i think she takes her top off at the end of the (amazing) movie

SpicyCrab

Smash Rookie
new kids who i didnt talk to n were probably older then me but i didnt notice cuz i didnt look at you guys cuz i was playing tony hawk the whole day- we shouldve played lol i need to learn to talk at tourneys >.>
Actually you did play with me, I was the guy desperately trying to get games in with you and Zhu in casuals.

Eventually I just got up and left though, I felt bad because you guys were eating me alive so badly that I just figured it was boring for you, haha.

If it were up to me I would've just sat there for hours and got pwned though, very fun to play with players of such a high caliber.

As for my friends, yeah they were very shy. I don't think they have the cojones to muscle their way onto a GC being manned by such intimidating characters (no i'm not being sarcastic, it actually is kinda intimidating when you're new.)

Great games though, we will all be at UCLA, so you will get a chance to pwn all of us old men from UCSB.

MacD

As for my friends, yeah they were very shy. I don't think they have the cojones to muscle their way onto a GC being manned by such intimidating characters (no i'm not being sarcastic, it actually is kinda intimidating when you're new.)
i totally remember that feeling, like i know i suck and no one's gonna wanna play me and idk how to ask for nexties on a TV

eventually you all learn

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Eventually I just got up and left though, I felt bad because you guys were eating me alive so badly that I just figured it was boring for you, haha.
believe it or not it's fun as **** to **** noobs for 30-45 mins or so... you get to look so amazing and every random thing you do work

boss: you should stop asking people out of your league to team until you prove you're that good in teams

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
believe it or not it's fun as **** to **** noobs for 30-45 mins or so... you get to look so amazing and every random thing you do work

boss: you should stop asking people out of your league to team until you prove you're that good in teams
i'm really good in doubles. i pride myself at being good in doubles. and i have proven countless times im THAT good in teams, which i am. ask anyone whos teamed with me.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sometimes having to **** noobs is a nuisance but if I was a noob I would keep playing cause I want to learn and wouldn't give a **** about what pros thought so neither should you. But like P said, ****** noobs is really fun.

I agree with Lovage, you guys have cool names. Look at ours... Lucky? Jkun?? Lovage??? Wow we suck ***

except Fly

thats where i got the idea to put my DS in a ziplock bag so i can play in the shower
that's amazing! I would be paranoid about water leaking through and killing my DS

Top Bottom