• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
the only reason to do that is if you have hella time to kill and you want to waste water

maybe if you were sitting in a bath tub/hot tub/pool i could see this being a good idea... omg great way to get a tan, play videogames in the pool

and if you use a DS wouldn't you have to use the touch screen, i don't see how that would work

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
That ziplock bag thing is the most amazing idea ive heard for a while

and wtf I like my name.

joeplicate

Smash Master
tanning sucks, **** that ****

I went hiking with isai and got hella sunburned, and my arms and shoulders have been peeling

whiteness ftw

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Agreed

Its the most ****ed up thing in nature. You stay out in the sun to get darker, and instead you get punished by looking like you have cancer

MacD

Banned via Administration
connor's big TV doesn't lag, it's just big and cool

gsub, when was the last time you got burned and iddn't peal, it's a way of life for us white people

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahahahhaa

If you're talking about connor's Biiiiiiiiiiiiig TV, then **** no!
that **** doesn't lag at all!

big screen TVs like that are the best to play melee on

they have the least lag =o

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Lolz, who needs to wavedash with Ganon anyways. You only need to Wave-land to a moon-walk or sticky-walk with Ganon. (Just kidding, it has barely any practical uses)

Top Bottom