• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
this'll be an interesting tourny... i'm going to only use ice climbers so i guess we'll see how i can do too, i've been picking them up secretly and i think it's finally time to unleash them... wavedash dsmash too good, peach can't do it that well...

nublet06

Smash Lord
whats the point of changing your main these days. just play multiple characters. its not like once you say....ok im playing all falcon now.....your old character goes to crap. try to work it out so you can play your preferred matchups with certain characters.

bbb

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to this

I'm probably driving

actually

if I drive to your place can I get a ride with you festizzio?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
who has a VGA monitor cable
i wanna hook up my laptop and tv for the live stream

why are there marths popping out of everywhere now?

leon are you going? wanna team?

aznforce817

Smash Lord
She's pretty good, but still very hard to get used to, im having trouble finding effective ways approaching with her but im getting better everytime i try new things so. :p i think she belongs at S/A but definitely not S+. Sagat is such a ***** thats why he's god tier.... so ridiculous... WTF Ken is A? wow, he's still freaking good, should be S.

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone find me some pr sakura vids n rofl if we go to this we should team again :D

*my bad kira*

DJMirror

Smash Master
kevin where you been? you better come at connor! i haven't seen you since like a month =(

bbb

Smash Champion
aight sean lemme know when you want me to be at your place

someone better bring sf4

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kouryuu, I'm probably going to stick with Fox and just play Marth in friendlies. so yeah, I'll be 100% Fox in doubles.

noooooooooooooooo other games

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
thank god

funny how everyone wants to bring other games to tournaments but are all too lazy to set up SF4fests or w/e

selfish much?

Top Bottom