• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I have no intentions of streaming anything onto a tv. especially when the TV could be used for actually playing the game. If Rei is going to stream from his laptop onto one of his tvs, he can only do it in the backyard or in the garage. I don't want many people in the house.

I also need a laptop with tio, or someone to help me get tio onto my computer. any takers? if someone brings a laptop I can use for tio, they don't have to pay venue fee (you save $3)

joeplicate

Smash Master
happy birthday connie-pie

I'm pretty sure zhu is gonna wreck **** if he's on his game
nobody knows how good of a player he's become since brawl

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I have no intentions of streaming anything onto a tv. especially when the TV could be used for actually playing the game. If Rei is going to stream from his laptop onto one of his tvs, he can only do it in the backyard or in the garage. I don't want many people in the house.
Ur so gay Connor.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
connor
you like animals right?

my parents adopted some chickens.
they're living in my patio
i'll give you one.
for real
i will give you the albert

or perhaps you'd like some squirrels.
i got squirrels
i got a lot of them.
i can catch you a few for your birthday

then again, this thursday i'm going to try and catch a peacock
and we're going to put it in the back seat of the car.
and take it to your house
maybe?
or maybe not
it's your decision

i suppose if you wanted something exotic
i could get that for you
because i can get things like that.
but you'd have to tell me soon.

festizzio can you drive me as well?

embracethe12

Smash Lord
LOL
connor, you're a cute female from the suburbs who volunteers as a veterinary assistant not caring about making any financial income for the rest of her life.

sorry i was jokin, but maybe i'll get you a cake :p

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
The place that my dad works at has squirrels. I feed them when I go there. They are cute. They are wild squirrels(as far as wild goes in suburbia). Sometimes they bite my fingers, but it's ok because they are squirrels and don't know better.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
wild squirrels hold many many many diseases. It's actually very dangerous to touch a squirrel let alone get bitten by one.

of course since your dad works with them he must know that

they're probably all sanitized
__
uh oh zoo
poor zoo

embracethe12

Smash Lord
my mom mostly. i remember her telling me she's dealt with kids that have had some diseases from squirrels like rabies or the bubonic plague.
_
peace posting?

MacD

Banned via Administration
sherigami, we are teaming for this right... i've been assuming so and i don't want to be left partnerless 1 day before the tourny

MacD

if you were that good you'd be on the power rankings ;)... me and sherigami have the team stratigy and stuff

you want me to just ditch my partner for someone i've never played... now that doesn't exactly seem smart...

MacD

i've never had one... and serigami is the closest thing i've got except he doesn't go to stuff every weekend... how's that for consistency

oh and i might go buy a tv for me and so i can take it to tournies...

does anyone know what a good size might be, i ask because i'm not going to take a trip to a store just to find out the tv is too small/big so i'm looking online to see what costs and stuff are

DJMirror

Smash Master
get my tv size a 14-16 inch tv, it's pretty good and pretty light to take around

let go to fry's soon since i need to buy a LCD TV so i can use my 14 inch tv as a setup

Top Bottom